Current Page: 49 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: savedsinner ()
Date: July 06, 2011 08:39AM

Thank you for this information. I will be calling this reporter.

I pray all of you out there that have information regarding Geronimo's disgusting, immoral behavior would please do the right thing and contact reporter, Karen Shugart at Style Magazine. You can find her contact information at their website. Also, you have the choice to whether or not remain anonymous with any information you give her. Please help pave the way for justice to come to this man!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: July 19, 2011 07:31AM

wow..........savedsinner!!! I actually really wished and hoped that Pastor G would have listened to his Uncle Bert more than doin' his own thing!

Posted by: savedsinner ()
Date: July 22, 2011 08:47AM

I want stop talking, posting and reporting to anyone and everyone I can think of until justice prevails!!! God is a just God and He loves the truth! G. is a molestor! He is a manipulator and a predator. God will not allow him to continue hurt innocent people. I am not scared and I won't be intimidated!

Posted by: 12recover ()
Date: July 22, 2011 11:22AM

I sent you a private message and how to connect with me.

Things are heating up at the ROC. Many members are leaving due to the actions of Pastor Geronimo (I use that title loosely). He is currently in CA on retreat. Actually what he is doing is trying to do damage control and put a lid on the mess he has made by violating countless women and my 16 year old niece.

Several formal high standing deacons and members of the church have received Cease and Decest letters from his attorney. We won't be silenced because the truth is on our side. The monster of lies, deceit and criminal activity will not just disappear. We will use our voice with social services, local authorities and the media to prove and bring the truth to light.

Case and point...Geronimo molested my niece from May to November 2010. Her cell phone was under our friend and family calling plan and we have records of each and Every phone and text message between Geronimo and my 16 year old niece. Hundreds of messages at all hours of the day and night. Geronimo how do you explain that?

Also how do you explain admitting you violated my niece in front of 2 deacons and your own brother. You
will not be able to hide behind an attorney, your manipulations or lies because the truth and justice is more powerful.

Everyone please check out the ROCs recent sermons....they are all about not spreading Gossip so he can try and cover his butt and say that he is a victim of disgruntled former members. People open your eyes!
Nd cover his butt.

People step forward and do the right thing and hold Geronimo accountable for his actions.

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: July 24, 2011 12:29AM

What gives? ...no childrens bus ministry today?

I rode past the ROC at about 11:00 am today, and all 24 buses (I counted them) were parked in their storage places along the fence, and there were only about a dozen cars parked in front of the building.

I attended the ROC at the old location for 3 years, and I don't recall a week without the childrens bus ministry operation.

Date: July 25, 2011 04:24AM

Anyone know why the buses didn't run yesterday?

Date: July 25, 2011 04:42AM

Will you talk to me about what you know? My niece was molested by G for 6 months and I'm pulling together an informal investigation to go to the authorities. It is time to bring G down. He should not be in a place of power and authority. Lives are getting destroyed and he's gotten away with this for WAY to long.

Date: July 25, 2011 10:27AM

12recover

Still wondering ...

The 6:00 pm service apparently was held, as the parking lot had a couple hundred cars in it at about 5:45 pm.

Date: July 26, 2011 01:38AM

12recover

Saith the ROC --

"Unfortunately, due to extreme heat, we canceled our Whosoever Bus Ministry, last week, but God more than made up for it on Sunday at The ROC on the Road in Mosby Court!"

It's called SUMMER. Warm day, but plenty of folks enjoyed the outdoors.

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: July 27, 2011 08:06AM

I wondered where Pastor 'G' would be off and runnin' to........CA......somehow this old dog can't learn new tricks........either Pastr 'G' believes all the crap that he's dishin' out to everybody or it's being funneled to him from someone else.........I also was wondering if he was with 'Jammie Chasteen'..........'THAT' wouldn't surprise me....and I can see 'WHY' his 'cousins' in Daytona Beach, CA don't want to have 'ANYTHING' to do with him..........God had me go down there and help a sister in christ out, but she was a taker.....Brother Bert's unfortunate poor choice in women! I am a woman and I am sorry that I helped her out.....it's like a disease....at least on Brother Berts last living days he was soul winning in the hospital.......and all 'his wife' wanted was his truck......and didn't pay me a dime to help out with gas which was $200.00.....'BUT' God worked it all out for me......I mean a 'week' after my mom passed away I helped this tramp out and she didn't help me out for crap.........and she tried to rifle through my car lookin' for stuff........I could tell because a few of my things were missing and her house looks like a 'BOMB' shelter..........'IF' I went back down to Daytona Beach, Florida.....it will be alone and in a rental..................it's as IF the entire Aguilar family raised themselves...........CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Page: 49 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.