Current Page: 48 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: sidneysmith ()
Date: June 25, 2011 08:26PM

Wickedness in the church

The following information was sent via email to Mr. Ronnie Ortiz (Pastor RSEN) and Geronimo Aguilar (Pastor G) on May 4th:

On the the third week of April 2011 Mr. Ortiz was seen entering and later leaving a hotel room with a young black lady who lives in his home. She is a disciple of his. How is it that you, Pastor of a large youth and bus Ministry at the Richmond Outreach Center, could do such a despicable thing to God, that young girl and all the people that look up to you? I think you should confess to your God, your pastor, your elders, your family and your church! We know for a fact this is not the first time you have done such things. You have been able to coerce and deceive young women in your home for years. Now is the time to stop! You are a wolf in sheep's clothing and a false teacher. A wicked man! I hope you seek God's forgiveness.

That is the gist of the email sent. No confession or repentance has been noticed. No reprimand either. From what we understand it has been denied by Mr. Ortiz but they have been actively pursuing the writers of the email and doing damage control by trying to cover up his iniquities. All we ask and all that God requires is that this wickedness be exposed, condemned, repented of and forgiven.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: June 27, 2011 06:32PM

after giving much thought to what was so upsetting to me after all the time that has gone by, i had to ask myself weather or not this was personal to me and was i behaving in a manner that was honoring to God? then it dawned on me (filthy rags at best). however, their are so many young men, who become involved with the roc. and many of them with no one in their life to show them how to be a responsible husband or parent let alone any positive roll model in their life. all of the sudden they meet this very cunning seemingly in love with Jesus man that calls himself a pastor then only to get a cold shoulder and brush off, until you have proven your loyalty to the roc. i can promise you this the women that gave g her house and all the money to build the big house, never gets the brush off. a man who never gets personally involved with anyone in his church just happens to become so close to the women who has more money at her disposal then anyone he has ever known. doesn't take a preschooler to figure that out! there is no doubt that this may have been God who did this for g and the roc but its up to him to do the right thing with those gifts. my point is these these young men who look up to this so called pastor have nothing to go on about him. and their getting married and having children that are allowed to be raised in filthy bed bug infested houses. this guy could care less if he did care WHY WONT HE GET RID OF THE BED BUGS? WHY because he doesn't really care about anybody but himself there are so many obvious red flags i cant even begin to write a post without trying to touch base on all of them. the original point i started to make was that these young men having wives and families and getting no proper guidance or in put as to how to be a loving,caring, responsible husband and dad all they see is arrogance, selfishness and ignorance. God never gives you more than you can handle,and its obvious this couldn't be of God,because g aint handling it!

Posted by: AW Stevens ()
Date: June 28, 2011 12:34AM

Were these gifts or was someone effectively selling equity to a business with a contractual agreement to share in any profits via a contracted rate of return on equity? ROC is incorporated as a business, and there are already a number of businesses operating under that name.

Here's an interesting article, to cogitate upon ... excerpt follows ...

An angel investor or angel (also known as a business angel or informal investor) is an affluent individual who provides capital for a business start-up, usually in exchange for convertible debt or ownership equity. A small but increasing number of angel investors organize themselves into angel groups or angel networks to share research and pool their investment capital.

Angels typically invest their own funds, unlike venture capitalists, who manage the pooled money of others in a professionally-managed fund. Although typically reflecting the investment judgment of an individual, the actual entity that provides the funding may be a trust, business, limited liability company, investment fund, etc.

[en.wikipedia.org]

burry dalessio
after giving much thought to what was so upsetting to me after all the time that has gone by, i had to ask myself weather or not this was personal to me and was i behaving in a manner that was honoring to God? then it dawned on me (filthy rags at best). however, their are so many young men, who become involved with the roc. and many of them with no one in their life to show them how to be a responsible husband or parent let alone any positive roll model in their life. all of the sudden they meet this very cunning seemingly in love with Jesus man that calls himself a pastor then only to get a cold shoulder and brush off, until you have proven your loyalty to the roc. i can promise you this the women that gave g her house and all the money to build the big house, never gets the brush off. a man who never gets personally involved with anyone in his church just happens to become so close to the women who has more money at her disposal then anyone he has ever known. doesn't take a preschooler to figure that out! there is no doubt that this may have been God who did this for g and the roc but its up to him to do the right thing with those gifts. my point is these these young men who look up to this so called pastor have nothing to go on about him. and their getting married and having children that are allowed to be raised in filthy bed bug infested houses. this guy could care less if he did care WHY WONT HE GET RID OF THE BED BUGS? WHY because he doesn't really care about anybody but himself there are so many obvious red flags i cant even begin to write a post without trying to touch base on all of them. the original point i started to make was that these young men having wives and families and getting no proper guidance or in put as to how to be a loving,caring, responsible husband and dad all they see is arrogance, selfishness and ignorance. God never gives you more than you can handle,and its obvious this couldn't be of God,because g aint handling it!

Posted by: findthelies ()
Date: July 02, 2011 09:21AM

If anyone wants some seriously interesting info on their financials, check out guidestar.com. It publishes the 1099 forms from non profits. You have to create an account but afterward, you can find them for love of Jesus east and south ( the thrift stores), the roc, and roc real estate. Interesting stuff. I'm sure it would be even more interesting against their yearly release of their "official" financials they give the staff.

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: July 02, 2011 07:32PM

yesterday i was contacted by style mag concerning the time i wasted @the roc she is also interested in hearing from anyone else interested in talking about their experiences while there. her and i briefly touched base on the settlement the roc had to pay out to me when they ripped me off for all the work i did for them. g thought 150.00 a week was enough $$ to support a mortgage and two children, in exchange for no less then 50 hours a week. i hope you pp. have the back bone to speak up! please contact me via privet message so i can put you in touch with her (style reporter) thanks .

Posted by: 12recover ()
Date: July 06, 2011 02:49AM

I reached out to Style Magazine in December when I found out that Geronimo had molested my cousine for over 6 months.

Style had written several favorable articles on the ROC and the pastor - ( I use that term loosely) as he is a molester, an embezzler, and an adulterer. I have spoken with the Reporter, Karen Shugart on 2 occasions now to point her to the illegal activity going on at the ROC on several levels.

Several high standing deacons who believed and defended the church after they became aware of what is happening at the ROC. Where is Rod and Marsha Jackson. Where is his brother Chill and wife Renee? Why are all these good people leaving?

I will not turn my head to the injustice that is happening to good people who are victims of the leaders in this ministry - particularly Geronimo. It is time to find a voice and speak out and do the right thing for kids who have been violated at his hand and the countless women and victims.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/06/2011 03:52AM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: July 06, 2011 03:28AM

OK Everyone . . . that's been posting on here all these years, now is your chance. Often times reporters will use "changed names" in their investigations in order to protect innocent people. If 4 folks from the last two pages of posts will contact by private e-mail, you will have a greater voice. "If God be for you, WHO can be against you"???? IF no one respones, we will be forced to believe all this is lies.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 06, 2011 03:54AM

12recover:

It is against the rules to post contact information.

There is a private massaging system for contacting members of this message board.

Do not post contact information here again.

Posted by: 12recover ()
Date: July 06, 2011 06:16AM

How do I leverage the private messaging center?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 06, 2011 06:25AM

12recover:

There is nothing to "leverage".

You can use the private messaging service to contact members.

You may then refer them to the reporter and they may respond if they wish.

But you must stay within the rules as agreed.

Current Page: 48 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.