Current Page: 47 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: iswideopen ()
Date: May 10, 2011 08:06PM

Readers, Please search on this site "Geronimo Aguilar" by 12recover - Justice is Coming For You. This is very powerful words and so sad. If half of the things posted on this site are true, he should have been stop a long time ago. Please don't let anymore childern be hurt.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: savedsinner ()
Date: May 21, 2011 02:29AM

This is a Re-Quote from Page Titled "Geronimo Aguilar" posted by Recover12:

Geronimo Aguilar, Pastor of the ROC molested my cousin for six months last year. She is a beautiful trusting girl and he violated her mind, body and soul. This cannot go unpunished. I will do everything in my power to bring this creep to justice. I ask all who have attended the ROC and have any proof of criminal activity he is involved in to come forward. Those that know the truth of what he is doing, but simply choose to do nothing are accomplices in my book. We have to make the hard choices and stand up for what is right so no other kids get hurt.

He is a sex addict and pervert who has a history of having sex with women and young girls at this church. Many know but choose to ignore it. Ask why Jamie just left the church. He sent her away last week to try and cover butt and do damage control. The gig is up. I will do all within my power to go to the media and to the appropriate legal channels to bring this man down so he doesn't hurt any other kids.

Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: May 24, 2011 08:40AM

Well, someone just stated that Pastor 'G' appeared angry as he was delivering his message on the compuer website. This individual had never seen Pastor 'G' before and watched it with some other folk. And their response to him was, huh....I never looked at it that way.....YES! I am sorry that women are a sex toy for this guy! I don't LIKE 'ANY' man or woman for that matter who are that daggone selfish to do 'AS THEY PLEASE'.....I am just listening to this message on 99.9fm BBN talking about the very same thing that Pastor 'G' is going through......we can make allowances for him.....we can say....ohhh, well at least he's 'straight' because he goes with women.......we can say.....ohhh, well MAYBE he's trying to get that old junkie high off of the sex when they can't get the drugs or we can say......ohhh, maybe he's trying to get all the feel good off of these girls to make up in a sick twisted way for the 'loss of his mother'.........we can say all of these things, but while everyone is saying ohhhh I see how Pastor 'G' has been growing and ohhhh, well it's his bible study and when he ends his televised messages on Sunday he says, I hope you liked our show!!! Mwahhhhaaaaahahahaha!!!!! 'SHOW'............and actually it looks like and sounds like some totally different person!!! I hope it translates to SERVICE instead of SHOW! There's a lot of disclaimers here folks........not on Sunday.......Communion whenever you feel like it.........even got people coming there feeling people up who aren't even members and are widowers or predators.......well, all these money making deals............ ohhh.....get saved and dunked all at the same time........people love it because it's something to do............. I know about sexual perverts and it's a dark nasty spirit............it caused a lot of people in the middle east to marry within their own families.....you know what I mean...........

1 Corinthians 7:9 (King James Version)
But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn

He's running The ROC like he's still in that hells angels bikers club.............just think about it..........I hope he comes to his senses and learns to drop his pants to piss/sh*t/shower and make love to his wife than all those other hussies........she acts like she's fine with it......or is she really dying inside?! Sammie B is a good woman to still be there with him......I think she is thinking of their kids and nothing else.........smart woman actually........very forgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, only God really knows what's really going on there! Maybe I will try to be toward The ROC as whole.........I never liked that youtube of Pastor Phil during Jan's birthday.....he was all over that woman.....it made me kind of sick to my stomach........I think Jesus will be ticked off when He comes back because we were left instructions.......and now He's gotta come back to fix the mess.......'especially' the mess within the Christian Communities, Denominations, Religions............I can actually understand perfectly how Jesus must feel! Man I asked you to be my disciples and you do totally opposite of what I asked of you!!!!!!!!!!!

Date: May 24, 2011 08:43AM

Funny trulyblessed! I thought Chill was 'stuck up'......lol......he just couldn't stand to look into a true blue persons face who is actually 'trying' to get out of that environment!!! EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!
trulyblessed
You people here would be amazed if u knew half the stuff members do , I was in the band for 10 months , all we used to do is go around to local bars and party. chill dog always keeps a bottle of vodka in the fridge.it was a joke..fight would beak out all the time, everybody sleeping with every body! Yeah you to chill so u dont have to save face for renee, who u always tried to make seem she felt uncomfortable around me lol! Your the one who was reserching this cult forum, and dissed your brother for 3 weeks sraight! Your the person who started all that mess with adam then slammed him into the wall when it came back to you! You are 30 years old and still play those kiddy game u did when u were 14...i personally saw you steal seans guitar pedals and give them to brandon to hide them! I saw u pour a can of coke in the back of his guitar amp!! Wow no wonder he had bad tone! Your are there for one reason only ...to get as much as u can from G before the doors close. So naturally you have to sell people out who arr not down with ur crazy crew like u did me..but since G does the same thing and you have all this past family guilt from cali and the old set free days ..G is to afraid to kick u out becuase he knows youll expose him..people I can write a novel about countless things ive witnessed in the church for the last 20 years...seriously i wish someone gave me a publishing deal. When i was young and lost in california set free was God sent, to this day pastor phill has never disrespected me in any way! Set free has done no wrong to me..but this ROC place is a diffent story! They are trying to be set free, no real bikers, all fake people, its work than high school and some people have never grown up..esspeclly pastor phils kids who never had normal childhood,....the only one who has any sence is MJ AND trina but he dosent like me anymore since i left to go play music with at the ROC. I dont blame him after he took me in...i should have stayed put in cali ..becuase they made me homless in virgina....i live in vegas now of all places doing well, but it would not surprise me if a group of so called christian rolled out out here and took me out...seriously that how messed up some of these people can be ...the roc is an abomination do not let their smooth talk and big facilty fool you..they are all there to get your money period, and know how to use scripture to do it....the people there either live in fear, or the become currpt to sell others out. Thats how it works , but to the community who gets their children picked up on thes bus routes (to keep the grants comming) it God sent..wow what a deception...bible says in the final days there will be be deceptions that will fool even the vert elect!!!! And that there will be a group of people who will say Lord Lord but their heart are far from him...you cannot serve the ROC/MAN and the most high...dont ever work for this place either, they feed off of your spirit mind and soul, the more postive and happy you are the more they try to destroy you....if any body is reading this and your are currenty stil there ..please feel free to email me

Date: May 26, 2011 08:04AM

God will not tolerate a lying, unrepentant Pastor and that is what Geronimo Aguilar is. He is an adulterer and a child molester. His house of cards is going to crumble. God says: Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
That let's me know reaping time is coming for Geronimo.
Now it's time to name names of the girls/women he has manipulated into sexual relationships, whether they have been emotional adultery, (an intimacy with the opposite sex outside of marriage), or physical adultery:
Cassidy Harvey (16 yr old girl), Jammie Chasteen, Crystal Puryear, Bridget Pippen, Amber Duty, Tiffany Parkhill, Rebecca Baker, and Tracey (not sure of her last name; she works in the office).
There are more, but these are just the people that I know about.

Date: May 26, 2011 09:37PM

Hi, I just read your post about the young girls in Texas that G molested. Just wanted to let you know that G hasn't changed. He is still molesting girls and manipulating women into sexual or inappropriate relationships. Please read the recent posts on the site. Sorry about all the horrible the things you went through in Texas.

Date: May 26, 2011 10:18PM

Oh yes I forgot to mention he had a long term affair with his secretary Jammie Chasteen. In fact she lived in his house for years and he was committing adultery with her under his own roof with his innocent wife Sam living there! Disgusting!

Date: May 30, 2011 10:20AM

I was listening to the message with my patient today who's 'bless her heart' haaa 94 years old.....eyesight comes and goes.......I had the Saturday night service or 'muhwahhhhhaaaaa' - yes, let me rephrase this.....'show' as Pastor'G' mentions at the very end of service.....now I have a brother who needs to get help from alcohol...........I believe God can work on my brother right where he's at.........my brother says on his birthday day.........I don't need no man telling me how to live my life!!!!!!!!!! Well, I noticed a lot of 'yelling' from Pastor'G' and my patient says she likes him.....but, she's a sweet little black woman and that's okay......Pastor'G' does speak loudly like most black ministers because the audience is mainly black individuals......that's cool, but he's doing this for 'whatever' will 'RAKE' in the money...........I am not impressed with that type of preaching!!!!!!!!!!! If God has a still small voice.......why do 'most' Pastors preach with that type of = like my mom would say.....death and doom or whatever style that is....... I love the place I attend now.......God is helping me grow........heal, learn and love again.....or open up to love again with a lot of loving, gracious and kind people.........I am having to take a huge step backward to go forward......but, isn't that the way life is anyway.......I am too tired of doing this.....each time I was married I had to do this and now this will be lengthy, but God is working on my behalf.....I just got the blessings from God to 'quit' smoking........I am surprised that Pastor'G' hasn't started up a little convenience store there too.....lol.......I mean with the 'whole 9 yards.......including lottery tickets, etc.............well he's got some smarts after all......lol.....but, what's the difference in selling 'cheap' sh*t that falls apart on you after about a month.....what's the difference........ they're gambling with believers heartstrings and their money...........I believe that's why no one ever questions anything because it's meeting the needs of everyone walking in there........but, seriously....it can't be God's replacement.....Jesus' replacement or replacement for The Holy Spirit..................
2 Timothy 3:1-7 (King James Version)
1This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

The ROC has become this.............

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 30, 2011 09:53PM

notperfectyet:

Please make your point without name calling.

Ranting posts will not be approved.

Posted by: KNOWZtheTRUTH ()
Date: June 08, 2011 01:19AM

I received this in private mail, but it was sent to the wrong person. I've left off the sender's name, for obvious reasons.

Hey, What's up? Is this Aaron? My name is ----- and you may remember me as a tall woman w/gray hair that worked ------- before The Big House opened up. I remember telling you that I thought you were an awesome guitar player and once loaned you a dime to pay for your coffee. lol You owe me a dime! haha Just kidding! Look, I stopped working in ------ because of how the people in there behaved. They were quite rude and used some pretty vulgar language for people who were long time members of the Roc and on the staff. I wasn't there to judge anyone, just trying to help out but decided that wasn't for me so I stopped volunteering there. In the last several months, quite a few people have left and nobody seems to know or say where or why they left. One of them was Carol Cochran who managed the Cafe. She just dissapeared. Then the friends who initally invited me to the Roc, Danny and Stacy Cimo who were bus drivers for the last couple of yrs. and really involved in the bus ministry. I have called and sent messages and emails and they still haven't contacted me. I have know Danny for many yrs. and don't understand why he won't call me back or respond to my emails????? What the heck it that all about? Anyway, now Pastor Allen has disappeared! I noticed he hasn't been there in a few weeks but thought maybe he was on vacation or something but his name is no longer on the programs as one of the pastors of the Roc. Now I am really wondering what is going on. I have been bringing friends and even my grandchildren to the Roc and now I am starting to wonder if I should question if this is where I need or want to be. When I first read your post about Chill finding your phone and not giving it back to you and some of the other things you said made me think it was you. I noticed right away when you were no longer in the band. I am always amazed when people don't come anymore and nobody says anything or won't answer any questions about what happened to them. And my friends not calling me really makes me sad. If something went down, they really should let me know. After all, they are the ones who turned me on to the Roc to start with. Chill hasn't been there for a couple of weeks either but maybe he's in Ca. or something. I had prayed for a couple of yrs. for God to lead me to a church that I would feel comfortable in and where I could get involved and He led me to The Roc. Why would God lead me to a place where things aren't what they seem to be? I am so confused. I don't know what to do. I really love the music and have met some really nice people there, none of which are on the staff, just attend the services. I HAVE felt the presence of God at The Roc and know that He doesn't make mistakes and yet, I wonder why He would have me go there? I really liked Pastor Allen alot and can't help but wonder why he left and why Pastor G. has said nothing about it to us. I am going to fast and pray that God shows me the direction in which He wants me to go. I apperciate your prayers as well that God lead me in the Right direction. I hope you are well and it seems you are. I will keep you in my prayers too. BTW, I was stationed in Las Vegas at Nellis AFB back in the mid 70's....man, that was a crazy town. lol I had a blast but was very young at the time:) Keep the Faith and God Bless!

Current Page: 47 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.