Current Page: 46 of 85
Re: Richmond Outreach Center
Posted by: notperfectyet ()
Date: April 18, 2011 09:16PM

I listened to a portion of the Sunday service on television --- @11a this past Sunday which is actually held on Saturday night.......it was their '10' year service {OHHHH BOYYYY} which actually made me nauseous to look at on the television! My prayer would be that Pastor G would truly wait upon The Lord and get a word from The Lord and not be pressed to 'appease' the crowd............

I didn't realize how I was so caught up in it.....and this may be the stem of the whole thing.....I don't know, but I think this is part of the underlying thing the Aguilar family actually believe in........I used to see someone wearing a tshirt with a widespread wing 'appearing' to be angels wings, but it was actually this...............please look for yourself! People be 'AWARE' ALL THAT GLITTERS ISN'T 'ALWAYS' GOLD!!!!! God gave us brains to think for ourselves or God being merciful, loving, kind and gracious like he to us would have left our brains out of the creation process!!!!!

[en.wikipedia.org])

[en.wikipedia.org]

They are using the dark roots of their ancestry and encorporate it into luring everyone to Jesus with that.......because I do love my Jesus.........when you are truly 'HIS' no fool on the planet can 'run' your show except Jesus!

For months and months The Lord would reveal in my spirit about this picture that wold keep flashing in my head and it kind of freaked me out as I would attend services at The ROC.

[www.azcentral.com]

All this stuff does is convince me that MY JESUS 'IS' WHO 'HE' SAYS 'HE' 'IS' and NO ONE CAN SEPARATE ME FROM THE LOVE OF CHRIST WHICH DWELLS WITHIN ME...............now my family had to tolerate and put up with me for the longest time as I went there! That's my biggest regret!!!!! I am spending every second I can with my dad...........NO ONE gonna get in the way of that! God is for me......who can be against me?!

They now have tshirts with skulls [appealing to the younger crowd]..........those tshirts aren' cheap either...........they have to eat somehow.....pay the electric bill......gas in the car......I was caught up for a minute, but I realized how stupid it all was!!!!! Pastor G acts just like a chemo dr. --- rake em in as many as he can get and not care except to gain as much money as he can from everyone........to me he is nothing more than a 'glorified' drug lord or addict who can't shake his old ways!!!!!!!!!! He goes to get inspiration from a 'true' man of God and uses that sh*t down here to benefit 'him'! The newest tshirt has a skull on it (I actually bought one)......ughhhh......it's in the thrift store bag.........I believe this website dictates everything that is underlying with that tshirt........it was covered up and made acceptable to the crowd with a scripture on it...........

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: shilo777 ()
Date: April 29, 2011 08:29AM

I know all the "secrets"... they don't want it out there trust me.

Posted by: hismercy ()
Date: April 30, 2011 12:42AM

why don't you list them here? I'm not on their side, only on the side of right, not wrong. Of course don't do it if God isn't leading you to, yet.

Posted by: shilo777 ()
Date: May 01, 2011 12:41AM

God knows when to open the flood gates. All power belongs to Him!

Posted by: burry dalessio ()
Date: May 01, 2011 10:24PM

good day all seems to be slowing down around here. with plenty of time gone by and my family being well removed from the deceit, even my sons eyes are opened he cant quite put his finger on what is not right about the r.o.c. my daughter has always been very upset with the way g handled the employment issue. its amazing the things you see once you step back and really look at the behavior of the one who calls himself a pastor. it is so blatantly despicable its no wonder there are no ministries in place that allow any one to reestablish ones self to the normal world. that in itself tells me that what it is that g is doing he is doing for himself, not Jesus! if it were for the right reason i think he would insist on this type of ministry in an effort to weed out the people who are just there for 3 hots and a cot.After all many are called FEW are chosen so the only point in keeping any and all that enter that place, is to keep the money machine rolling. And come on tim moyer runs the money!??! that guy cant even carry on in an adult conversation its so ridicules. my daughter, who was 8 at the time witnessed him threaten to burn my clothes in the parking lot at rsum, all because i put his clothes in the dryer for him. i really believe that kid is boarder line special needs. as far as g is concerned, he may not live as a gangster, but he sure behaves with the mentality of one and reviles in it. after all the time i spent there only one person stays in touch with me though he dose not agree with me he is still a true brother not a fake like the rest of them! i hope one day he will see what i see. before he has no choice.

Posted by: KNOWZtheTRUTH ()
Date: May 02, 2011 07:41AM

Jeremiah 23

WOE be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith the LORD. Therefore thus saith the LORD God of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit (bring) upon you the evil of your doings, saith the LORD. And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase.

21-34
I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in my counsel (understood my mind), and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off? Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD. I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart; Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Ba-al. The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour. Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith. Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden (message) of the LORD? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD. And as for the prophet, and the priest, and the people, that shall say, The burden of the LORD, I will even punish that man and his house.

39 Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence: And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

Posted by: trulyblessed ()
Date: May 02, 2011 10:10AM

You people here would be amazed if u knew half the stuff members do , I was in the band for 10 months , all we used to do is go around to local bars and party. chill dog always keeps a bottle of vodka in the fridge.it was a joke..fight would beak out all the time, everybody sleeping with every body! Yeah you to chill so u dont have to save face for renee, who u always tried to make seem she felt uncomfortable around me lol! Your the one who was reserching this cult forum, and dissed your brother for 3 weeks sraight! Your the person who started all that mess with adam then slammed him into the wall when it came back to you! You are 30 years old and still play those kiddy game u did when u were 14...i personally saw you steal seans guitar pedals and give them to brandon to hide them! I saw u pour a can of coke in the back of his guitar amp!! Wow no wonder he had bad tone! Your are there for one reason only ...to get as much as u can from G before the doors close. So naturally you have to sell people out who arr not down with ur crazy crew like u did me..but since G does the same thing and you have all this past family guilt from cali and the old set free days ..G is to afraid to kick u out becuase he knows youll expose him..people I can write a novel about countless things ive witnessed in the church for the last 20 years...seriously i wish someone gave me a publishing deal. When i was young and lost in california set free was God sent, to this day pastor phill has never disrespected me in any way! Set free has done no wrong to me..but this ROC place is a diffent story! They are trying to be set free, no real bikers, all fake people, its work than high school and some people have never grown up..esspeclly pastor phils kids who never had normal childhood,....the only one who has any sence is MJ AND trina but he dosent like me anymore since i left to go play music with at the ROC. I dont blame him after he took me in...i should have stayed put in cali ..becuase they made me homless in virgina....i live in vegas now of all places doing well, but it would not surprise me if a group of so called christian rolled out out here and took me out...seriously that how messed up some of these people can be ...the roc is an abomination do not let their smooth talk and big facilty fool you..they are all there to get your money period, and know how to use scripture to do it....the people there either live in fear, or the become currpt to sell others out. Thats how it works , but to the community who gets their children picked up on thes bus routes (to keep the grants comming) it God sent..wow what a deception...bible says in the final days there will be be deceptions that will fool even the vert elect!!!! And that there will be a group of people who will say Lord Lord but their heart are far from him...you cannot serve the ROC/MAN and the most high...dont ever work for this place either, they feed off of your spirit mind and soul, the more postive and happy you are the more they try to destroy you....if any body is reading this and your are currenty stil there ..please feel free to email me

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 02, 2011 11:36PM

KNOWZtheTRUTH:

Please don't just quote scripture.

The purpose of this message board is discussion, not preaching.

What do you personally have to say?

Posted by: KNOWZtheTRUTH ()
Date: May 03, 2011 01:08AM

What I have to say doesn't matter. What GOD has to say DOES. Isn't that why we're all here..... to determine who follows the scripture and who doesn't??? If the scripture is pertinent to this conversation, why would you not let it post??? Sorta makes YOU look like THEM. Do you believe the scriptures moderator??

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: May 03, 2011 02:36AM

KNOWZtheTRUTH:

You say, "Isn't that why we're all here..... to determine who follows the scripture and who doesn't?"

See [forum.culteducation.com]

These are the rules you agreed to before posting here.

The rules state, "The purpose of this message board is not to promote a specific religious and/or political viewpoint. Don't use it to preach or proselytize."

Of course you can point out how a particular group or leader may have abused and/or twisted certain scriptures specifically to manipulate and exploit people. But other than that the board isn't here for a debate about beliefs, but rather discussion concerning behavior.

Your previous posts have been passed through, but please keep within the guidelines of this message board as outlined and agreed upon in future posts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2011 02:37AM by rrmoderator.

Current Page: 46 of 85

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.