Taking down the leader( Elbert Eugene Spriggs )Thru exposure
Posted by: NewEnglandKnight ()
Date: December 05, 2006 11:34PM

I now have a ton of paperwork about this crazed dictator and want to know the fastest and quickest way to topple this cult and let all the innocent people he brainwashed FREE!!! I first want to individually sneak paperwork to the community members so they will see the truth. My beleif is that this guy Spriggs did a lot of acid like Timothy Leary and then just studied the shit out of the bible and he has that evil personality to entice people. His first tactic is to capture the poor,weak, abused, low self esteem, homeless, sick. He uses the oldest weapon in creation to scare people. FEAR and he seems to have mastered that art. The poor lost souls in the tribe communities should have a chance to live a life where the ycan grow and learn freely!!! Please every help me to dismantle this 3000 plus prison and set these captives free.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 06, 2006 12:06AM

You might share the paperwork with local media, which may be one way to effectively distribute it.

If there is something startling that you have to disclose, perhaps you should approach the Boston Herald, which has run stories about Spriggs and his group.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Don't expect to get through to the members.

It is very difficult to reach cult members and communication with Twelve Tribes members is especially difficult, even for their families outside of the group.

Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 06, 2006 12:33AM

I really admire your spirit. The more people who give attention and form opposition to cults like this the less damage they will be able to do.

It is going to take a lot of determination and time to bring down a cult and if you are really dedicated to it it could take years. You may have to accept that it may never fully stop - there is likely to be people who are firmly entrenched in the beliefs and/or benefitting from the existence of the cult itself - but you have the potential to save a lot of people from the experience.

Approaching cult members is not the best idea as many of them tend to be fanatical and are likely to be violent and abusive. You should consider the possibility of being oppossed by them in whatever you do and aim for as much personal discretion as possible.

If you are seriously considering being an activist the basics I would say would be a website and e-mail, and if you are going to have phone or mail contact a mobile and a post office box. Media are not that likely to print stories unless they have a contactable source. A one page media release is the most effective way to have a story published covering the basic details - such a key concern such as they are targetting the homeless and a paragraph or two about what the cult represents. Media get a lot of submissions and they do not sift through them all in great detail.

The more professional you look in whatever you do the more seriously you will be taken and therefore the more success you will have.

If you can verify any businesses the cult owns you could organise boycotts via on-line and linking with rights organisations of groups that they persecute - this has the most potential to hurt any cult as most of them are all about making money.

Link with other organisations if you can such at the existing ex-Twelve Tribes group and maybe New England Cult Research. There may be other ex cult groups in your area or on-line that would be supportive.

There are a lot of resources on-line for activism that could be adapted to your cause. It depends how much time and effort (and money!) you wish to put into it.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 06, 2006 12:39AM

Organizing the "paperwork" in the form of an information Web site seems like a sound and practical idea.

See [www.twelvetribesteachings.com]

This site has methodically organized Spriggs teachings for visitors to find and review easily through the Internet.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.