I need all the information about Elbert Eugene Spriggs.
Posted by: NewEnglandKnight ()
Date: December 03, 2006 10:59AM

I am new to the cult thing but since two of my friends were trapped in the Twelve Tribes I want to search out and then expose the madness about Elbert Eugene Spriggs . A.K.A. (The leader of the Twelve Tribes). I am the only one in town Pop. (3500) brave enough to seek out the truth and expose it to the whole area of New England. I was born a fighter and wil work hard to totally dismantle the whole entire Twelve Tribe Cult and set those people imprisoned to live there lives freely. Any and all help is my first priority. :shock:

Options: ReplyQuote
I need all the information about Elbert Eugene Spriggs.
Posted by: cultreporter ()
Date: December 03, 2006 06:44PM

Hi NewEnglandKnight,

Good for you! Just be careful and make sure that you and your friends are safe please. My thoughts are with you. I am new to the cult thing too, but I try to do what I can.

I looked at the Twelve Tribes section of the RR database after replying to your last thread and it has a lot of verified accounts there - it really is an excellent resource.

It looks like the New England Institute of Religious Research has the info that you want as their name comes up quite a few times in references - have you tried contacting them?

www.neirr.org

There is also this group on-line of ex-followers

www.twelvetribes-ex.org

Here is a summary including some background info on the founder and some nasty stuff such as child abuse allegations.

[religiousmovements.lib.virginia.edu]

Most cult leaders are obviously way off the planet with their ideas about a lot of things, this particular one is anti-Semetic, homophobic, racist and advocates corporal punishment. These would all be great points for awareness raising - expose the teachings, demystify the organisation and people will become aware of what they are really about and draw their own concusions. Most people cannot stand for such things, but cults are well practiced in selling themselves well despite this point. Any opposition is great and it will achieve results.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.