Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Has anyone on the Board Been Involved with Urantia?
Posted by: mr.ufo ()
Date: September 05, 2006 10:50AM

Perhaps the use of the term "psychic " abilities is misleading. I am in contact with an intelligence that others seem unable to detect. I have no explanation for this other than that which was given me by Eshamtar; there pass between all living beings certain wavelengths that human science is not yet capable of measuring, and there are few people who have evolved, (through no effort on their own part), an ability to recognize these exchanges and communicate in this manner. This has been called the "sixth sense", "psychic ability", and "mental telepathy", but it does not include the ability to read the thoughts of all people, or even all of the thoughts of some.Therefore, it is not "provable" by the empirical method. Those who have experienced it, however, are usually unwilling to accept the skeptic's interpretation of their experience. Some might call it intuition, or divine inspiration. I know the source as external; I receive information from an entity who is to me an intimate friend rather than a construct of my own mind.
But that is not important. What is important is the information received from a being who is more highly evolved than we are. His information and advice is entirely practical and "humane". (I refer to this being as him, but this is not entirely accurate.) If those to whom it is given follow what is said the results will always be greater joy for the recipient and increased usefulness to the well-being of the planet and the human race.
For that reason, it does not matter to me that some might consider my beliefs to be fraudulent or even mentally unsound.

I myself do not charge anyone for my spiritual services. I do not advertise, and I do not offer my services to those who do not request them. My living I earn in a completely mundane fashion, by labor for hire. My ministry is purely a labor of love. I accept small, (a few dollars) donations to pay for the archiving of recieved knowledge and recording media to provide those who come to me with a record of it.

Those who charge money or goods for alleged service to humanity do not come from a position of ethical responsibility. Service to others is only valid when it is freely given. Work done for hire is not service.

I consider it to be extremely cynical to assume that everyone is on the take. I have been surprised again and again by the numbers of people who do give freely to others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 06, 2006 12:23AM

mr.ufo
For many years now I have been the recipient of intelligence from beyond the borders of our universe. ( Alien intelligence, if you like.) My assignment is to receive this intelligence and deliver it to those who wish to hear it.

I would like to hear what this alien intelligence has to say to our planet! I wonder if their message is to stop manufacturing bombs and bullets and to love one another?

... or as in the 1950s science fiction movie "The Day the Earth Stood Still" I believe the message was to stop messing around with nuclear energy as we earthlings were likely to destroy ourselves?

:?:

Posted by: mr.ufo ()
Date: September 06, 2006 02:05AM

I have received this message from Eshamtar.
He intends that it be recieved by one person here, but it may apply for others as well.
The intended recipient of this message will be aware that it is for them :

I have no supernatural powers and I do not have the ability to predict what will come to pass. I am only capable of limited foresight based upon potentialities. My advantage over those born to your world is that I carry the knowledge of a more ethically and technologically advanced civilization. I cannot convince anyone whose mind is closed that there is anything more than what they realize through their own senses, and do not attempt to do so.

You are at a pivotal point in your own life. You have achieved a position where it is possible for you to do great good, but there is an equally powerful obstacle in the way. The pride you take in your own achievements is unfounded. This was a gift you were given that has nothing to do with effort on your part; call it chance, if you like, or intelligent design.
If you are able to drop your existing rivalries and allow yourself to examine your own lack of ethical wisdom, you will prepare yourself to be of assistance to a large number of people. This will take great effort on your part, and will require a degree of humility you do not at present possess. In this you are not different than the larger portion of humanity.
If you continue on as you are you will do harm. This harm will not be irreparable, but it will be a source of suffering for those who have come to you for aid, and will ultimately result in great bitterness for yourself. I would not advise you to seek personal power at present.
To increase your power would be to increase the risk as well as the responsibility you have for others. If you fail at your task you will earn you the disdain of those whom you rely upon.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: September 06, 2006 04:54AM

Doesn't seem much more substance to that message than 'don't be nasty, be nice' like all other channelled messages.

Plus it being deliberately vague so it means something to everyone.

But maybe I am not the intended recipient :)

Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 06, 2006 06:47AM

kath
Doesn't seem much more substance to that message than 'don't be nasty, be nice' like all other channelled messages.

Plus it being deliberately vague so it means something to everyone.

But maybe I am not the intended recipient :)

YES, exactly - NOT MUCH SUBSTANCE AND RATHER VAGUE...

I was hoping for some technological advancement that would put an end to hunger and suffering on planet Earth - (as in the old movie "To Serve Man"!!!!)...

or some scientific discovery that could help man in his labors to survive - (antigravity mechanisms???)

Posted by: andychee ()
Date: September 27, 2006 12:48PM

I don't think that message is vague at all. Any body can see its meant for someone who has a job helping other people who thinks he's a bigshot and thinks he has earned every body's respect but really it came to him by accident or because of God. This guy is letting his pride get in the way and is hurting some of them instead of helping them. Mr. ufo says that if this person doesn't quit competing with people who help him at his job helping others he will hurt the people he is supposed to help, lose face to the people who help him, and get bitter because nobody will think he's so hot any more.So mr. ufo told to stop being so concieted and remember that his job is to help people and that he should stop pretending he's better than the other people he needs to help him do his job at. It seems to me like its meant for one person definitely but maybe not a guy it could be a woman too.It has to be someone who thinks there a big shot. It can't be me because my job is making lamps and that doesn't get your head puffed up or help anybody but the guy who owns the company.
Hey mr. ufo, how can I get abetter job?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 27, 2006 07:42PM

"Mr. UFO" was banned from the board.

Pages: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.