How can they be allowed to get away with it??
Posted by: sarahnb ()
Date: November 09, 2006 03:43AM

I am sitting here absolutely fuming. I have no where else to vent my frustrations and anger out and I need to. I read on this message board about Derek Rumpler and his amazing testimony and if I was to be honest i am genuinely happy for him to be free from all that. Then I had time to reflect and to be frank I am fuming. How can these people be allowed to get away with it all after denying responsability>?? OK, so Derek suffered the same as others under Chris but to make a testimony public admiting he hurt people but was not intentional is not good enough.
I feel sick that people who do bad things can just walk away from it feeling justified after making one lousy apology??
I didn't have direct dealings with Derek but I hold him accountable for what he took part in. Derek was not a VICTIM in the sense that he was pychologically damaged. Derek wanted power, Derek wanted authority over people, Derek wanted to manipulate people...JUST LIKE WARRREN.
Then Derek gets ill, he has a fright(near death experiences can do that to people) ask me, thats how I got mixed up with Chris and his freak show in the first place! So Derek gets scared and then wants out. Sorry Derek, not good enough. I want you to suffer like I did, like many of the woamn did and still are! You, Derek were the perputrator, NOT the victim in all this!!

I have said what I came here to say, please post this. I don't hate you Derek, I hate the fact that you can easily walk away from what you did and think its ok to do so with a small apology on a site. I hope you can live with yourself?

Sarahnb

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 09, 2006 03:45AM

Who is Derek? And how is this relevant to the message board?

Posted by: sarahnb ()
Date: November 09, 2006 03:59AM

Derek was involved with NCCG (New Covenant Church of God / Mishpachah Lev-Tsiyon / B'rit Chadashah Assembly of Yahweh) and its leader, Christopher C. Warren. A recent post from him on this message board tells his story and I am really upset that he can justify his part and feel no remorse. Now he has said sorry, he can just walk away? that is not right.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 09, 2006 04:02AM

You might want to post a response on that thread.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.