TARGET: Poland and, or the Philippines?
Posted by: whitemoon ()
Date: September 16, 2006 01:39AM

They like to say these countries are more receptive because they are less materially contaminated, what they really mean is that these are more readily available suckers ... less sophisticated, less jaded, more available to being sucked in by new age gurus, thats the real truth of the matter. More children for the taking, except they live in adult bodies ...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: just-googling ()
Date: September 17, 2006 10:59PM

whitemoon
They like to say these countries are more receptive because they are less materially contaminated, what they really mean is that these are more readily available suckers ... less sophisticated, less jaded, more available to being sucked in by new age gurus, thats the real truth of the matter. More children for the taking, except they live in adult bodies ...

It's also interesting to note that these two countries are very Catholic type of countries... I wonder if South America is next on the list??

I think that in Eastern Europe and Poland, the new age gurus are a bit of a novelty there just as this was a novelty in the Western world back in the 1960s.

Apparently the Philippines is full of very "spiritual" people - but you would think that traditional Catholics would not be open to new age type gurus.... hmmmmm?
:?:

Posted by: CaptPorridge ()
Date: September 21, 2006 10:27PM

Cool coincidence,
The cult I stalk has a presence in both Poland and the Phillipines.

One Saturday night in July I happened to spend a night at that cult's HQ in rural Korea and filmed a Filipino member describing his experiences in the cult.
Oops I made some mistakes with the titles at the beginning of the film, and I changed the song he sang, cause it was really terrible, and I added a couple of sound effects, chickens and a police siren and some other various effects.. maybe a helicopter too. It's 9 minutes in length.

I put the clip on youtube and called it, "A Cult Member's Tale"
[www.youtube.com]

Date: September 22, 2006 09:50PM

I wonder what it feels like for you to be finally on the receiving side of years of ridicule, high handed justice so freely wielded by you upon your subjects and the rest of the lowly population, you have lived your life in your protected igloo funded upon devotee donations, funded by ignorant people who are incapable of free thought, children, and brain washed followers. Of course, you can always write this off to Maya, but then you sink yourself to the standard of christian fundamental thought. Unless you can intelligently answer people, who are free thinkers and are capable of independent and intelligent thought without immediately writing it off to material contamination and the taboo of intellectualism, you are no better than your average fat bellied pentecostal fire and brimstone hypocrite who makes a living by belting the bible at fools and below average intellect suburban average minded leeches. I think you had a good thing Chris when you were more innocent in the older days, but in the end it failed the standards of ultimate scrutiny, remember that some of your followers are not dull donkeys, chanting rounds on end every day (I see them do this, hell, seems to me they even try to catch a couple of rounds on the crapper), they seem to be getting in rounds inbetween peeling a vegetable here and there, theres got to be something better ... than belting out thousands of rounds everyday, colonic irrigation, foul tasting carob, so called intense loving relationship with god (I hear this from everyone who is a religious freak, you are no different), wooden statues, stinking incense, and tofu burgers ... and the promise of a beautiful blue God, who on your standards is only going to allow you and your old guru master (undeniably set up child molesting camps in India under his ultimate authority and auspices) to surf with the cows in "paradise". Get real, by writing us off to the hell of the material demons, you are no better than a 14th century witch hunter ... by ignoring us, by refusing to answer to us ... you only confirm that you indeed, are just on the level of another pentecostal minister wielding your personal version of god, this time with fabulous blue colours ... and a heaven free of misery, death, disease and old age ... something we all long for ... and therefore are suscestible to the words of wolves in sheeps clothing ...

Date: September 24, 2006 12:22PM

whitemoon
I wonder what it feels like for you to be finally on the receiving side of years of ridicule ...

For sure Chris Butler has ridiculed enough people in the past, not only other people from other religions but also his own followers and disciples ... some even to the point of becoming suicidal. Yes, Chris was always expert at this - putting people down in front of others so that their status within the group would immediately drop to ZERO... :cry:

Meanwhile the followers are thinking this must be some kind of transcendental way of the guru to destroy a person's false ego, etc etc, ... and no-one would even dare to think that maybe this is just someone with a narcissistic and somewhat sadistic streak?

:?:

Date: September 24, 2006 12:26PM

whitemoon
...chanting rounds on end every day (I see them do this, hell, seems to me they even try to catch a couple of rounds on the crapper) ...

:lol: LOL: I seem to remember that A.C. had written somewhere in his vast collection of purports that chanting was not allowed while urinating!... So, on judgment day these rounds chanted on the crapper will probably not be counted!

:x

Date: September 29, 2006 11:00PM

Yep. I have heard many devotees chanting rounds on the crapper. And thats a fact. Doesnt take a genius to work this out, you just need to keep your ears open!

More than anything, the devotees like to mountain goat along with a satisfied spinach-like expression that they are more "advanced" than the rest of the materially contaminated beasts.

They forget how much they enjoy the good life themselves, as never doing an honest days work in your life, doesnt count. The idea is to make sure you never work in the mainstream, surf a lot, have a good suntan, so the rest of the materially contaminated beasts do all the hard work to make sure that society runs the way, just the way they like it, without contributing to it. Yep, all the material donkeys go off to their 9 to 5 jobs, to make sure that the water in the devotees taps runs, that their electricity turns on at night, that nice fresh herbs and vegetables are available for them to buy in the stores, that the material dogs provide their bottled water, so all that they survive on, is provided by the material dogs, including the toilet paper for the crapper. What do they provide? Yoga lessons, herbal remedies, colonic irrigation courses, fruit juice and a few other green half baked ideas, maybe a few surfboards.

Fact is they have plenty to crap on about, but nothing concrete to back it up with. Nothing that they have done or said has changed or converted the community of man for the better. Thats a fact. The most they can say is that they have created a community isolated from the rest of the drivel, that is chanting its way on the high road to higher planets, based on laziness, lack of imagination, a creative effort to create nothing creative, and an all out effort not to achieve anything more than preparing the next bowl of rice and tofu, and being as bum lazy as possible. This religion comes from India, though they like to say it is some universal truth, understood only by them as they are so advanced, but it is Indian, and they are a bunch of hippies who are trying to get respectable by funding a doormat to enter politics based on funds contributed by the rest of the hip, hip, hip trying to get respectable old time hippies and non tax paying bums. The 70s are over!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.