Information about Iskcon guru
Posted by: krall ()
Date: August 13, 2006 07:10PM

On thread «Krishna group in Hawaii» a former member of this group mentioned a Iskcon guru who died in 2004 or 2005 (he had cancer).According to this ex-member this guru was involved in murder of some girl in Africa. Does anyone have any information about this?
Reason why I am asking is that guru is very popular in part of Europe where I live and many of my friends who are still involved in Iskcon considers him to be saint. I am not looking for non-reliable informations (like ones from PADA) so that I can spit on Iskcon and gurus.Yes there is a cult dynamics in Iskcon (in some places in wold maybe more or less ) and I am very happy for not being there anymore. And in my opinion Iskcon wont change unless they change philosophy they preach (concept of guru etc..) I think truth is important.
I remember this guru as one of very few people in Iskcon who left good impression on me which offcourse does not mean that he is good person. I left Iskcon a year ago and I don`t have very good opinion about this organization but this information regarding above mentioned guru really shocked me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Information about Iskcon guru
Posted by: maui ()
Date: August 14, 2006 06:34AM

These are accusations from one person who was in Africa. Here are her articles and her email addy

[www.vnn.org]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.