Successful and safe visit
Posted by: writerchick ()
Date: March 11, 2006 04:51AM

What are some safety rules for visiting the Twelve Tribes.
H

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: March 11, 2006 06:04AM

I would not recommend any visitation at their facilities whatsoever to anyone under any circumstances.

I have received very serious complaints about this group and they have a deeply troubled history.

See [www.culteducation.com]

And also [www.twelvetribesteachings.com]

Posted by: writerchick ()
Date: March 11, 2006 08:32AM

I have read all the researxch and been corresponding with the group. I would like to visit as part of a piece I am writing. However, I would like to make sure that I am safe. I was specifically wondering if they used drugs to excert control. I know they eat raw beets and that a chemical in the beets makes people highly open to suggestion. Is there anything else that they do (other than love bombing) that I should watch out for?
W

Date: March 11, 2006 10:34AM

I am not aware that they drug food or vegetables.

Again, I would not suggest that visiting the group would be a good idea to anyone under any circumstances.

But the choice is yours to make.

Posted by: nccg_concern ()
Date: March 17, 2006 12:42AM

writerchick
I have read all the researxch and been corresponding with the group. I would like to visit as part of a piece I am writing. However, I would like to make sure that I am safe. I was specifically wondering if they used drugs to excert control. I know they eat raw beets and that a chemical in the beets makes people highly open to suggestion. Is there anything else that they do (other than love bombing) that I should watch out for?
W

Maybe it's a better idea to try to find a former member and see what they can tell you?

Posted by: Gulab Jamon ()
Date: March 17, 2006 02:37AM

writerchick
I was specifically wondering if they used drugs to excert control. I know they eat raw beets and that a chemical in the beets makes people highly open to suggestion.

I've never heard of beets being a problem, but if you are worried, then don't eat beets.

And honestly, I would think even a cult or cultish sect would put its best food forward when dealing with a reporter. Or are you going in undercover?

Posted by: spectrum ()
Date: March 17, 2006 12:28PM

rrmoderator
I have received very serious complaints about this group and they have a deeply troubled history.
What is the best way to post 'complaints' about groups that are not listed on your we site or who have no previous reputation of being cult like? Should it be via email to you, or a thread on this discussion board? Thanks.

Date: March 17, 2006 07:04PM

You can share information through the message board and/or email.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.