AMORC from the Blog of Pierre Freeman Post August 2012
Posted by: watching4amorc ()
Date: August 30, 2012 12:18AM

Fellow members of AMORC, here is an entry I read from the blog of Pierre Freeman

My Comment on a Review of my book “AMORC Unmasked”- by Richard Thorpe of Pasco, WA

Naturally, when I wrote my books and began to promote them, I was not surprised at the varied responses I would get. Some of these comments are obviously executed by defenders of AMORC who are or were actual members. These people certainly have the right to review my book and it is gratifying to me when they identify themselves.

And, of course, there is a gray area, where people make negative comments, defending the Order or attacking me- and neither I, nor our audience for these reviews, know who or where they are coming from.
I can tell you, for sure, that the time that I needed psychiatric help was when I was in the midst of the Rosicrucian cult, having blackouts, cursing out loud spontaneously when I worked at my home altar, having deep moods of depression when, time after time, the wishes I sent to the “Cosmic” following various AMORC exercises did not work.
This type of phenomena was a result of the deep division in my personality created by AMORC’s relentless attempts to program its loyal, but unwitting followers, who rigorously practiced their “spiritual” exercises- which utilized visualization, breathing, chanting, ritualized physical movements, etc.- to create a state of hypnotic suggestibility which, over time, can affect radical changes in personality.
At the same time, my rational self was rebelling against this tyranny of the soul executed on a sub-conscious level by a group that claimed “cosmic authority.” Many of my symptoms were consistent with the symptoms of Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, symptoms common to many people who are in religious cults or have come out of religious cults.
Why is that?
Because in earlier years, there are practices which create fatigue and obsessive busy work, which begin to drive this division of Self, creating a “cult personality.” Mr. Thorpe does not realize the extreme emotional stress caused by this process.
Writing these books relieved a great deal of this psychological trauma and I conduct myself quite satisfactorily in very technical profession after a great deal of concentrated study at a college and graduate school level, mostly following my exodus from AMORC. This blog is partially intended to protect people from the negative impact of cult programming techniques on their unwitting victims.
I am not on red alert psychologically anymore. My life is free of hallucinations, depression, extreme anxiety, gruesome self-division and irrational fear. My whole point is to not allow other people to put themselves in danger- and, unfortunately, with his brief, but cutting statements, Mr. Thorpe seeks to undermine my goal- without identifying where he is coming from, without explaining or elaborating on his ‘diagnosis’ and without any indication if he is truly knowledgeable on this subject.
Sometimes throwing pebbles in a small lake will do nothing but cause a slight splash or a small circular ripple- unless there is someone or some people swimming under the cascade of rocks.
My book is not an ordinary book. It is directed to those innocents who have dived into a placid little lake without really knowing its contours, depths or state of sanitation. To them, one pebble might be like a giant boulder, crushing their expectations for some small modicum of hope, making them turn away in fear and, in that process, eluding any hope of escape.
So, from my standpoint, if Mr. Thorpe is going to throw small pebbles, he should think where they might land.

Re: AMORC from the Blog of Pierre Freeman Post August 2012
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 30, 2012 01:13AM

Thank you for publishing descriptions of what you went through using the AMORC exercises.

Many people seem charmed by visits to the Rosicrucian Museum.

Many go no further, than visiting but do not know or even imagine what a tunnel one can go into if one gets involved with the exercises.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.