Frank Eickermann - Agni - and Path into Light
Posted by: illusion ()
Date: November 30, 2005 12:51AM

This is a new cult that has come over from Germany. My contact with them has come through my partner who is a teacher of the Path into Light. It is a six-day course of guided meditations, an eclectic mix, borrowing from various traditions, that will set you back about £1000. However my partner set up her centre in order to bring people into the light. As a practicing Dzogchen Buddhist I expected tolerance for my own spiritual practices, which I have been doing for thirty years. Boy was I wrong, I’ve been told not only by my partner, but by other ‘masters’ to stop completely what I’ve been doing and embrace the Path into Light founded by Frank Eickermann also known as “Agni” (see article entitled “How Enlightening”), or move out!

So in order to buy time I now have to do my practices secretly…. To embrace Path into light involves three stages the second is Spiritual Consultant, which means you can do Energy Feng Shui and your 8th chakra gets opened so that you can channel information. This will cost around £5000. After this you can become a teacher by invitation only and cost around £7000.

Apart from all of that I’ve had to face character assassinations from my partners so called ‘master’ colleagues. When I mentioned that my search was for enlightenment I was told that Agni had said enlightenment was not for people and what I was looking for was “shit”! So my reply was that from a path that is supposed to be from the heart I was sensing a lot of anger and that all the saints got it wrong!

So now I’m in a difficult position I could loose some I love and in the meantime I try to be supportive.

Although there seem to be some benefits in doing these courses. Meditation is always beneficial. I think there is potential for damage with relationships and finances.

Having met Frank Eichermann when he came to open my partner’s centre, where he gave Dharshan, you kneel before him and he looks deeply into your eyes. This is usually a spiritual transference that can lead to very deep experiences; these somehow seemed to bypass me. After which he went outside smoked, drank wine and played cards until about 11pm. Bye the way his teachers are Babaji, Jesus and Sai Baba appearently he channels all his courses through them.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.