Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Alon Christian Fellowship - HELP PLEASE!
Posted by: anticult1 ()
Date: April 07, 2009 04:51PM

Hello,
the correct website for lodging any spiritual abuse is www.right.za.org

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kittyhawk ()
Date: June 03, 2009 10:28PM

It has come to my attention that all of the above-mentioned websites have been shut down.

WHY? Perhaps because they were not truthful? As an independent observer, I have to ask the question.

Date: June 04, 2009 05:05PM

I cannot speak for the Alon Organisation saga and why they have closed their website, but for spiritual abuse in SA, the website as mentioned before, is alive and very well and a platform for all who wish to report the abuses that has plagued our nation and especially targeting our younger people.We now have a voice and offenders need to know we will not hesitate to follow up any abuse that is reported.

Posted by: ExLand ()
Date: June 04, 2009 11:03PM

anticult1 I have sent you a private message. I look forward to hearing from you.

Exland

Date: June 29, 2009 02:44AM

Hello
Thanks for a very informative meeting and we will be investigating your case and bring those thugs to book and I am writing to you to put on record that we here in South Africa will go to all lengths to eradicate these evils lingering on in our country.

Posted by: Kittyhawk ()
Date: June 23, 2016 09:55PM

There are so many untruths in this posting. For example, "The accountant on the farm changed the dates of their plane tickets, and kept the passports." is ludicrous. How do you suppose anyone can change another person's plane ticket dates? The accountant in question specfically spoke to Wiebke in 2012 and she agreed that this post was totally unecessary.

Posted by: VoraciousLion ()
Date: July 25, 2017 04:32PM

Cant believe I found this information. I moved to this farm (Alon Christian fellowship) with my parents with the intention to relocate from our hometown in a completely different province. Though I was there for only 6 months, and I was still a boy, the whole experience played a big part in my childhood as I grew up. I think it was back in 1997 I was still in grade 6. I still remember a lot of what happened on the farm, I do know that it was not what our family had expected at all and it turned out to be a place where the leaders play mind games under the guise of a Christian communal resort. I recall my brother and I being forced to work hard, polishing and cleaning avocados and washing cars with the other kids. We where occasionally disciplined by community members other than my parents (in there absence). Friday nights they celebrated Shabbat, and had forced prayer meetings in the mornings. We left exactly 6 months after we came, fortunately my father had a sabbatical agreement at work and returned without any issues. I will never forget that the day we packed up and left it rained like I had never seen or felt before even to this day. The brainwashed residents tried to make us feel that we where making the biggest mistake of our lives and that the we would no longer have the Lords favour. lol, thank goodness we got out when we did what a disaster that would have been had we stayed.

Posted by: Mud guppy ()
Date: February 20, 2020 05:34AM

I've read all the posts and alot of it is true! The founding leaders were removed by a court ruling and fled to America, where they used members hard earned money to buy a big house! How ironic! And now the farm/Estate continues with the 3 middle tier leaders filling their pockets! There are two families left from the community. Who are being pushed off! They making everything so difficult to just be normal. Where must they get money to move on?? The one I know there is a very good friend. He is trying to make a lively hood from nothing! He is getting so frustrated. I work with him so that's how I know! He has such skillful hands and talent but that alon farm damaged him and all they say is come to us for counselling. My friend has a fiery temper and almost lost it with one of the elders. I'm glad he didn't as he has his family to think of. He has a really good wife and two amazing daughters and a little boykie on the way. I think the last few months is the most I've seen him cry ever!! He is very stuck and is asking for a way out! He got upset with me the other day and said he wants out! But they can't afford a place in the town. He has been there for 15 years, twelve years were they messed with his head and tried to break his spirit! His father used to hit him with fists as a kid, you can't break this guy. But he is getting wobbly. If anyone can help. He and his wife work in tzaneen. Limpopo. But his business is still young to be taking profit out of. Please help with suggestions! Oh and just leave is not a suggestion!

Posted by: Mud guppy ()
Date: February 20, 2020 02:58PM

I've read all the posts and alot of it is true! The founding leaders were removed by a court ruling and fled to America, where they used members hard earned money to buy a big house! How ironic! And now the farm/Estate continues with the 3 middle tier leaders filling their pockets! There are two families left from the community. Who are being pushed off! They making everything so difficult to just be normal. Where must they get money to move on?? The one I know there is a very good friend. He is trying to make a lively hood from nothing! He is getting so frustrated. I work with him so that's how I know! He has such skillful hands and talent but that alon farm damaged him and all they say is come to us for counselling. My friend has a fiery temper and almost lost it with one of the elders. I'm glad he didn't as he has his family to think of. He has a really good wife and two amazing daughters and a little boykie on the way. I think the last few months is the most I've seen him cry ever!! He is very stuck and is asking for a way out! He got upset with me the other day and said he wants out! But they can't afford a place in the town. He has been there for 15 years, twelve years were they messed with his head and tried to break his spirit! His father used to hit him with fists as a kid, you can't break this guy. But he is getting wobbly. If anyone can help. He and his wife work in tzaneen. Limpopo. But his business is still young to be taking profit out of. Please help with suggestions! Oh and just leave is not a suggestion!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.