Universal White Time Healing/Channie Centara?
Posted by: Ayesha ()
Date: September 01, 2005 02:36PM

A very New Agey friend of mine has recently become involved with this. I've let my friend perform the "healing" on me, and it felt nice and was helpful - similar to Reiki. That part doesn't concern me, but the weird alien contact aspect does. The founder, Channie Centara, claims that she has regular contact with aliens, and says that as part of completing Level 5 of the training, you get to go with her on a ride on an alien spacecraft(!) However I have not been able to find any references to anyone actually doing this (hmmmmmmmmmm.) I've been talking to my friend's boyfriend, who shares some (but not all) of my skepticism, and I pointed out to him that if these supposed aliens were really wanting her to pass on their teachings to Earth people, they 1) wouldn't approve of her charging fees, since by her description they do not use/believe in money, and 2) would absolutely not be running a space tourism service for random Earth people who've shelled out enough money for the privilege.

Nobody is being asked to abandon friends and family, and there is no doomsday aspect to the philosophy, but I'm really wondering if the founder is just one of those fluffy New Age people trying to make a living, or if her motives are darker.

I guess what I'm mostly wondering is if anyone here is familiar with this group and if it's merely an innocuous, albeit wacky, New Age thing, or if there is reason for me to worry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Universal White Time Healing/Channie Centara?
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: September 01, 2005 07:18PM

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.