Current Page: 46 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: July 13, 2019 03:59AM

Thank you. A woman from Murfreesboro called and was told they did not have a record. I think she just got a csr rep who didn’t want to deal with it.

Very conflicted. His death means she will never financially recover.

Thank you for your help.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: spuff ()
Date: July 20, 2019 04:24AM

Hi all. I worked for (Actually volunteered for as I only was paid for 1 day of work over the course of at least a year+, with the rest being a promise of doing good political activism and getting a cut of the final film) Eric Allen Bell during his documentary period in Murfreesboro (when he was faking the film to be an anti-hate documentary about acceptance). I was very close to him for the years he was in town, and after he moved to "edit the film" he suddenly flipped script and treated me terribly, sent threatening legal notices and tried to reference an NDA if I ever spoke out about what I knew about him from the time I worked for him.

Now that he's dead, and it seems to be pretty confirmed. I can now openly discuss what happened, etc. as I don't think the NDA he had me sign was valid anyways since I was unpaid. I'm still writing up my own personal story and will post it here as well if people are interested. I haven't done it yet as I'm still pretty conflicted over the entire thing. On one hand, there's a huge relief that he won't continue to threaten me or attempt to blackmail me any longer. On the other side, I had always hoped that one day he'd snap back to reality and realize how many people he burned and change his ways.

If anyone has any specific questions they'd be interested in me answering about him, please let me know, and I'll try to answer it the best I can in my write-up about my several years of experience with him.

Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: July 21, 2019 07:47AM

" . . . he suddenly flipped script and treated me terribly"

Absolutely vintage Eric Allen Bell. He did this to EVERYBODY.

Please provide any information [as opposed to rumor] you have about EAB.

Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: July 21, 2019 01:14PM

What kind of information do you want? I have tons ... but what does it matter now that he’s dead? If he has any sort of insurance or estate, he has it hidden. Nobody can recover the money he owes.

Current Page: 46 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.