Current Page: 45 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: July 11, 2019 01:54AM

It’s on his page ... check the community section.

Also search Eric Hart v Eric Edborg.

The second one - the woman in TN who he owed over 35k to was not filed. That attorney was trying to negotiate a payment plan and all communication just ceased. That’s when this discovery was made. So far all we have found is a mention on a cremation site.

The TN attorney is reaching out to the CA attorney to see if we can get info. At looks like neither of these people will be able to recover their loses if true. Devastating news for her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 11, 2019 02:18AM

Bestcremation.com

Is where we found the entry. No obit. No announcement. Nothing but dstes.

Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: July 11, 2019 02:46PM

Date: July 11, 2019 05:45PM

Most of the people in TN think it is fake.
His “wife” has long bizarre history. She has too so many aliases it’s amazing:
Madeleine Agnes Lee, Agnes oak Lee, Agnes Lee Firouz, Tralala Firouz, Agnes Firouz-Bell, Agnes Firouz and finally Zoomi Firouz-bell.

Amazing. A call will be made to CA insurance fraud department today to I suggest that they take an extra hard look at it a life insurance policy’s cashed and Eric Rdborgs name. None of the people he destroyed might get paid back, but we are doing our best to make sure their grafting stops now.

Date: July 12, 2019 12:57AM

How do you know that is his wife's name?

Date: July 12, 2019 01:18AM

She was his assistant when he was in TN.

He was married to Adrienne Kiley at that time but divorced quickly after arriving in TN.

He took over 35,000 dollars from a single mom in TN in 2011 promising (including a loan document and numerous emails) that she would be paid back as soon as “not welcome” was sold to distribution.

You think her friends haven’t been digging up info for YEARS on him ? You would be amazed. Look at the lawsuit from Eric Hart. They’re even co-defendants.

Date: July 12, 2019 02:00AM

Can you leave a link to Hart vs Edborg? Everything I find is behind a pay wall.

Date: July 12, 2019 10:35PM

What we can see is behind a paywall as well, however one of the links provides plaintiff (Eric hart) and his attorney (Henry Kim who specializes in real estate cases - Mr Hart is a landlord in California) and defendants where both Eric Edborg and Agnes Firouz .

More and more the timing is fishy. In addition, nobody can find a single piece of evidence to collaborate that he is dead. Believe me, we are trying our best. We did give the FBI a heads up to double check life insurance claims filed in his name. This all seems so unreal and insane , but that’s what you get with him. Trying our best to stop him if this is another one of his crazy attempts to avoid debt and lay his hands on money he didn’t earn

Date: July 13, 2019 12:30AM

Please leave links when you can.Thanks!

Date: July 13, 2019 03:55AM

I called Best Cremation and they assure me that it was Eric who was cremated. Checked and tripled checked is what she told me. There apparently is a death certificate somewhere.

If he is faking his death it is a very elaborate hoax.

Current Page: 45 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.