Current Page: 44 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: April 20, 2019 07:06AM

I thought about that, and I concluded that it is not spam.

Even if my posts are "the same thing", they are never the less drawing a response from Eric Allen Bell. How he handles himself is important for us see and understand.

Right now, I am having to pull teeth trying to get Eric Allen Bell to answer a simple, legitimate question.

Did Eric Allen Bell say "Jewish Supremacists" control America?

This is not idle questioning. I am going some place with this.

It is not clear to me if Eric Allen bell even believes he said this. I think he gave a qualified "yes", but I am just trying to be clear.

It has been 6 years, he must have an explanation by now. He's an intelligent person. He can write. All he has to do is communicate and spare us the drama.

Please, did Eric Allen Bell say that "Jewish Supremacists" control America?

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: April 28, 2019 05:57AM

Attachments: jewish supremacists.PNG (94.8 KB)  
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 28, 2019 06:31AM

NO

Date: April 28, 2019 07:05AM

So, Eric Allen Bell did say "Jewish Supremacists" control America. It is just taken out of context.

Why did Eric Allen Bell delete this comment from his timeline along with the context?

Date: April 28, 2019 02:49PM

See, here we go again.

No, the moderator has nothing to do with this.

To avoid any confusion, I need some form of a yes, or no answer here. Did Eric Allen Bell say "Jewish Supremacists" control America?

Not "does he believe that now?" He can add what ever context or, what have you, he wants, but please, did he say this thing or not? It shouldn't be this hard.

Did he make the Facebook comment attached?

Yes, or no?

Attachments: jewish supremacists.PNG (94.8 KB)  
Date: April 29, 2019 10:04AM

Eric Allen Bell said "no", as in "I did not say it", but then went on about the Facebook comment was from a debate about David Duke.

So, it is still not clear if he said this, or whether it "came" from somewhere.

Can Eric help us out and just say plainly if he said "Jewish Supremacists" control America? Because it sure looks like did. After all, if he didn't say it, who did?

Here is a chance to settle whether he said this or not.

Date: May 05, 2019 05:53AM

It looks like he is not going to answer this question.

And, I draw the readers attention to the fact (and it is a fact) that he has done this repeatedly. He will not answer questions forthrightly.

He won't tell you what happened with the bounty. He won't tell you why he lied about his IMDb, and LinkedIn pages, he won't tell you why he lied on Israel National Radio. He won't tell you what he does for a living, and on, and on, etc, etc.

He goes around spreading lies about me, Pamela Geller, the Counter Jihad Movement, Israel, Robert Spencer, etc., but pretends he is being persecuted if you point this out about him.

I think it is important to know that this person is at large. I have done what I can to not only tell you about him, but show, demonstrate that he cannot be trusted.

I said at the beginning of our latest head to head, that he was done. And, he is done. He can't answer questions or defend himself at all. He is so exposed, and busted now, so unable to defend himself, that it is quite appropriate to say he is finished.

It is all over.

He did say "Jewish Supremacists" control America. He just won't admit it. It is just a mystery to me how someone like this can survive in the world, unless they are being paid to act this way.

Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: July 02, 2019 11:17AM

Eric has erased all mention of his “movie” American Infidel from every place he had it on the internet.

He has just vanished from all his self promoting pages, too.

Gee, I wonder what would cause him to do that?

It’s almost as if he is trying to hide something

Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: July 11, 2019 01:21AM

It seems that there is a rumor circulating Facebook that Mr Edborg is deceased. Frankly, many of those in TN that he stole from, lied to, manipulated and left destroyed are a bit leery given his flair for the dramatic and history of making crazy things up. There was not just one, but two pending lawsuits against him.
Did karma catch up, or this another ruse ?

Date: July 11, 2019 01:34AM

Alberta

Can you please give us links to support your claims.

Where are the rumors about EAB on Favebook?

What lawsuits are you referring to?

Current Page: 44 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.