Current Page: 41 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: April 17, 2019 12:59PM

This whole thing is punishment for my refusal to be a shill for Israel.

Why don't you ask your boss, Pamella Geller about that?

I mean, as long as we're getting honest.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: April 17, 2019 02:04PM

Eric Allen Bell
Why do you care what car I drive?

I was hoping you would ask me that. Because that means it is time for the classic tale of . . .

Eric Allen Bell and his Cars

Yes, one more time, let us review the details of Eric's cars, for the slow learners.

Recall, that when Eric came to us he was, well, busted. He had no job, no friends, no money. Even his family stopped talking to him. He needed our help. As evidence of that, he sold his car to make ends meet. This got nationwide attention with a write-up in USAToday. [www.huffpost.com]

So, he became "the guy without a car". As time went by, Eric felt less at home in the Counter Jihad Movement. Especially after returning from the safe house with the bounty still left unexplained.

Rather, than reassure people that he did not commit fraud, he stormed out of the movement denouncing everyone, and god. He even declared himself god. But, he was still a god without a car.

This all took place around December of 2012. By April of 2013, he announced an anonymous donor had stepped up, and he was back in production on his promised movie. It was also around this time that we learned Eric was driving again. You see, Eric became paranoid about strangers asking him about his car. He thought that meant Nihad Awad was trying to kill him. He posted 5 times in less than 4 minutes that he thought Nihad Awad was trying to kill him.

For years, I have asked Eric what kind of car he drove, and he would become defensive. But, thanks to one of his hysterical episodes, we now know he drives an expensive Mercedes. He told us so. The strangers were remarking on his car because the last they had heard, Eric was circling the drain. To find him stepping out of luxury cars now was remarkable. [www.youtube.com]
[www.youtube.com]

They asked him a question, and he panicked.

I am asking him questions, and he is panicking.

What is going on? I don't know. I can only tell you what "is". I cannot tell the "why".
You will have to draw your own conclusions because Eric Allen Bell isn't talking.

In fact, he is panicking.

Attachments: took a picture of my car.JPG (115.5 KB)  
Date: April 17, 2019 03:14PM

What would you do with me? What would be your cause, the thing that makes you "right", the thing that gives you purpose in life, gets you out of bed in the morning, makes you relevant?

You're welcome ;)

Date: April 17, 2019 03:25PM

So, in case you missed it, here is Eric claiming Pamela Geller is punishing him for not being a shill for Israel.

And, this hysteria is all because I am asking him questions.

Look at it. This is him.

Attachments: 2019 lash out.JPG (80.7 KB)  
Date: April 17, 2019 03:43PM

Here, let me help you with that, in case all my words cannot be read in your screenshot:

IN AN ATTEMPT TO COMPROMISE AND CALL INTO QUESTION MY CREDIBILITY, my enemies have filled up 40 pages on the "Cult Education Forum". Most of this content has been posted by Pamela Geller's representative and employee, Lawrence Estavan. This is punishment for my refusal to be a shill for Israel.
I AM PUBLICLY ASKING PAMELA GELLER TO PLEASE STOP THIS. Prominent voices within the CJM have approached her and asked her to put an end to this, but her rage and venom seems to know no end.

Date: April 18, 2019 02:23AM

Right. Jews are punishing Eric Allen Bell.

He is being asked questions (shudder). You know how much he hates that!

He is also still lying about his "Jewish Supremacist" statement.

Watch.

Did Eric Allen Bell say that "Jewish Supremacists" control America?

And, then, did he claim I said that in an attempt to get me fired?

If he will not answer these questions, why is he even here?

Attachments: are you anti-semite.JPG (93.3 KB)  
Date: April 18, 2019 02:26AM

Jewish supremacists do not control America. I just refuse to go along with the program in promoting and preserving Israel as the main objective of Counter Jihad.

And so I am being punished by having my name dragged through the mud, over and over again.

So be it. My allegiance is not for sale.

Date: April 18, 2019 02:52AM

See? He didn't answer the question.

One more time - Did Eric Allen Bell say that "Jewish Supremacists" control America?

Did he say this, or not? This is a simple question. Please give us an answer.

Attachments: jewish supremacists.PNG (94.8 KB)  
Date: April 18, 2019 09:52AM

I refused to be a shill for Israel.

I do not believe that the objective of Counter Jihad should be the preservation and promotion of Israel.

This is where I part ways with Pamela Geller.

And in service to her, you are attempting to punish me for it and destroy my credibility. You have been attempting this for 6 years now. Six years! And so far this has been totally unsuccessful.

You know what they say about doing the same thing, over and over, and expecting different results?

Date: April 18, 2019 10:36AM

See? Again, he didn't answer the question.

One more time - Did Eric Allen Bell say that "Jewish Supremacists" control America?

Did he say this, or not? This is a simple question. Please give us an answer.

Current Page: 41 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.