Current Page: 30 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: July 03, 2018 05:35AM

A Letter to the Vice-President of Bell Media of CANADA

Dear Mr Henderson,

For years, Eric Allen Bell has claimed to be the CEO of Bell Media of CANADA. Here is a video record of him doing that. [www.youtube.com]

It was not until 2016, after I made a video expose about this, that he finally changed his LinkedIn page. See here – [www.youtube.com]

But, as you can see, he is still claiming to employ 80 people who are all Bell Media of CANADA employees. Here is a video recording of him doing that. [www.youtube.com]

Here is his Bell Media LinkedIn page. [www.linkedin.com]
[www.linkedin.com]

Furthermore, Eric Allen Bell claims his Bell Media produces content for TV, and movies, as well as serving as a Media Advisor. However, there is no record of EAB’s Bell Media producing anything. He has told me over the phone that Bell Media is a loan out company for his ghost writing business. He has also stated online that ““Bell Media” has never produced anything, ever”. [forum.culteducation.com]

It is a similar story with his claims of being a media advisor. He will not reveal the names of any of his clients. Bell Media has no website, or Twitter feed. The Facebook page for Bell Media has been idle for 5 years, and even then, he has never posted anything business related. [www.facebook.com]

His other company, Eccentric Cattle Entertainment is registered as a Cattle Company that employs one person and makes 100,000 dollars a year. [www.manta.com]

Eric Allen Bell’s confusion with Bell Media of CANADA continues onto other platforms such as Internet Movie Database where he is credited with being the production company for several Bell Media of CANADA productions. (see attachment)

I thought you should know this.

Sincerely

Attachments: eric allen bells IMDb page-min.PNG (36 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 04, 2018 01:46AM

The Legal Department of Bell Media of Canada is Looking at Eric Allen Bell

SCOTT HENDERSON | Vice-President, Communications, Bell Media of Canada

Hi Larry – thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will provide to our legal department ASAP.

Kind regards,

>S

Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: July 05, 2018 07:48AM

Crazy Larry,

I'm looking right at my LinkedIn page, right now. What you are talking about is nonsense. Nothing on my profile says I am affiliated with a Canadian company or have a bunch of employees.

Go fly a kite or take a cooking class or something. Maybe start a garden or learn how to do pottery.

It must be a miserable experience to be obsessive compulsive, to wake up each day and not be able to stop yourself from going onto a cult site (of all things) and just post the same stuff about the same person, over and over.

There's medication for that, you know. You don't have to keep suffering.

Get some help, Crazy Larry. Go show a Psychiatrist the massive volume of content you have created and posted online about me. I'm sure they can diagnose you and get you onto the right medications.

Best,

Eric

Date: July 05, 2018 10:16AM

Go to Eric Allen Bell's LinkedIn page, then scroll down to the bottom to the "Interests" section, and click on "Bell Media". From there click on "See all 79 employees on LinkedIn".

Or, use this link.[www.linkedin.com]

Or, look at this video recording of Eric Allen Bell's Bell Media LinkedIn page.
[www.youtube.com]

Neither LinkedIn, IMDb, nor Bell Media said I was "crazy" when I brought this to their attention. Instead, they said they did not like what they saw, and appear to be taking it seriously.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2018 10:19AM by livingengine.

Date: July 05, 2018 06:31PM

I just visited my rusty and neglected LinkedIn page.

How can you take more of an interest in my LinkedIn page than I do? I've never found an actual use for it or value in it. It's there. There's no compelling reason to take it down. But it's never been something that fits into how I live my life.

And yet you, Crazy Larry, you're obsessed with what is clearly an error that I cannot get removed from that site. There is a "Bell Media" with my logo and my bio, but connected to some other Bell Media that has a bunch of employees. I have flagged it several times and tried to disavow it. What use is LinkedIn if they can't even present my information correctly?

I don't need to network using sites like this. My livelihood does not come from what is listed on sites like IMDB either. I just don't care. But you seem to wake up every morning completely obsessed with letting the world know that you don't approve.

Get some help, Crazy Larry, before you hurt someone.

Go show a Psychiatrist the massive volume of content you have created and posted online about me. I'm sure they can diagnose you and get you onto the right medications.

Now I must go back to running by super-secret religious cult, while I conspire with the Illuminati to create a one-world government secretly ran by the lizard people.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2018 06:32PM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: July 06, 2018 05:37AM

In other words, he got up this morning and changed his LinkedIn page.

"rusty and neglected LinkedIn page"??

Eric Allen Bell has changed his LinkedIn page a number of times in the past two years.

He changed it in 2016 after claiming, for years, to be the CEO of Bell Media. He changed it again in May of this year, and he changed it today.

Here is the video record.
[www.youtube.com]

Eric keeps setting up the lies, and I keep knocking them down

Date: July 06, 2018 06:27AM

Eric has also corrected his IMDb pages

After all that wailing about how it couldn't be done, it changed over night. It was just that easy.

He still his to remove the stuff about making movies, and TV shows and being a Media Advisor since there is no evidence of him doing that, but at this rate, Pinocchio might become a real boy, after all.

Attachments: EAB changed his IMDb page-min.PNG (70.3 KB)   his IMDb is finally corrected.PNG (9.9 KB)  
Date: July 06, 2018 06:47AM

Eric Allen Bell from page 13 of this thread

"You try writing to IMDB.com and see if you can get them to put my date of birth on there correctly, or to remove "Wonderland". Good luck. If and when you do, you will see that I am not making these claims. IMDB is. Furthermore, I have never claimed to be the CEO of any corporation in Canada. If LinkedIn cannot figure out how to link company names correctly, that is not my fault. I gain nothing by people thinking that my Bell Media is the same as one in Canada."

So, I did what he dared me to do, and there was an overnight change.

Date: July 06, 2018 08:19AM

While you're at it, Crazy Larry...

See if you can get IMDB to put my correct date of birth: 8.27.1967

I've been trying to get that one changed for years. You see VERY motivated and seem to get results. Impressive.

See, being obsessive compulsive isn't all bad, when you channel all of that energy into doing something productive.

Oh, and by the way, you might want to go show a Psychiatrist the massive volume of content you have created and posted online about me. I'm sure they can diagnose you and get you onto the right medications.

Date: July 06, 2018 08:52AM

"See if you can get IMDB to put my correct date of birth: 8.27.1967"

No,sir. That is Eric Allen Bell's responsibility.

What this latest affair shows is that Eric Allen Bell can edit his own IMDb page.

There is no evidence that I am being "obsessive compulsive". Eric Allen Bell has plenty of energy of his own that would be better spent correcting all the misinformation about him online such as creating content for movies, TV, and being a media advisor. These things are just not true.

In addition to all that, Eric Allen bell is not a doctor. He is a fraud, and should not give out bogus medical advice. His life is a horror show. [www.imdb.com]

He needs to fix his online profile before lecturing other people about anything.

Current Page: 30 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.