Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: June 22, 2018 08:46PM

You are a sadistic person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: June 23, 2018 02:39AM

Nonsense.

Eric Allen Bell has written about his relationship with his father, and has published it on his personal blog. He has invited people to contact him and discuss his molestation/rape story. He has posted it to Facebook where people could comment on it. Beyond any of that, he wrote a scene about this, which is far more salacious, and sensational than anything I have ever said, and he put this scene in a movie.

This is public information. He is inviting people to discuss it. Unless, it is me, of course. If I so much as mention it, he shames me, and says I am a bed person.

It is things like this that make me suspect we are looking at another one of Eric Allen Bell's delusions.

Date: June 23, 2018 08:56AM

To be clear, as I have stated in this forum a few times now already, I have been open about this since around 2005. Yes, I did make a semi-autobiographical movie that address aspects of this.

Everyone in my family was told about this BEFORE I made a movie about it.

I don't want to violate anyone's confidentiality, but at least 2 others also came forward about being sexually molested by my adopted father, who is now living in a gay marriage in the Hollywood Hills.

My mother passed away in early 2001 and so never saw the movie, but we was told about what happened. She said she had always felt something was wrong but didn't want to confront it. No one in my immediate family doubted anything I had to say, especially given the evidence they were presented with.

I have never asked for sympathy or money or anything because of this, in other words did not try to somehow capitalize on it. The movie I made, called "Bondage" is not specifically about this. It's about a breakdown in the Juvenile Justice system and the failure on the part of our mental health system to help at risk teenagers. I drew heavily from my own personal experiences as well as my observations of others.

No character in the movie was given my name, nor was the period the story takes place set in the 80's when I was a teenager. I did not make the movie all about me. Anyone who has seen the movie all the way through knows that.

About a year ago roughly, Crazy Larry uploaded a scene from the movie where a boy's pedophile father is trying to coerce him into taking a shower together. Mr. Estavan posted this to mock me. I find that to be both sick and sadistic.

I'm at a point in my life where I can discuss what happened to me personally, if it will help someone else. But it's doubtful I will ever be at a point where someone trying to publicly mock me for having this happen to me would have no effect on me emotionally. It's a combination of rage and sadness.

Crazy Larry, I don't believe you that your motivation for making a mockery of this is that you don't believe me. I feel you don't care if it happened or not. It's just one more way you can try to affect me somehow, since that is an obsession of yours. Well congratulations, it does affect me.

People who trivialize and mock those who have been sexualized as children have no soul, no empathy, no remorse. They suffer from Psychopathy and force others to suffer as the result of their own mental illness.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2018 08:57AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: June 23, 2018 10:24AM

Sounds convincing, doesn't it?

But, then there is this -

Eric Allen Bell
Her and my Grandmother responded together, stating that they had never heard anything about that before. I reminded them. They said this was the first they were hearing of it.

Bondage - a Film by Eric Allen BellI reminded them that I had made a full length feature film about it, one that debuted at the South By South West Film Festival, call “Bondage” and that they had all watched it together – even congratulated me on this. They said they did not remember that either.

I heard from my Aunt one more time. She said she spoke to Robert and his husband (pictured above with Sharon Stone) about this. He said that I was on drugs and unstable. Then she blocked me on Facebook and on her phone. I left a message for my Grandmother, but she never spoke to me ever again. That entire side of the family all blocked me and I was clearly disowned. [ericallenbell.com]

And, then there is this -

Eric Allen Bell
I hope at the very least that my story has given you something to think about. If you want to talk about any of this, please feel free to private message me.

Doesn't add up, does it? Well, that's Eric for you.

Here is a person that has engaged in relentless ridicule on this forum, suddenly becoming a sensitive plant when confronted with his own words.

He invites you to share your most personal information with him, but he will not tell you what he does for a living.

I am suspicious of all this.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2018 10:31AM by livingengine.

Date: June 24, 2018 10:59AM

While Eric tries to straighten out the details of his molestation/rape story, more questions about him are rising.

How many victims of sexual abuse has Eric “helped”?

What does his help actually consist of?

Why hasn’t Eric joined any established groups?

Has Eric donated any money to this cause? If so, which groups?

Why does Eric conduct his help in private?

Why does he solicit people to contact him?

Why should we believe Eric’s molestation/rape story considering how many times Eric has been caught flat-out lying such as in the cases of: the bounty, his repeated attacks against Pamela Geller, his performance on Israel National Radio, his LinkedIn page, etc.?

Date: June 25, 2018 01:57AM

Is Eric Allen Bell Lying Again?

Eric Allen Bell
"Today he is in his late seventies and lives in the Hollywood Hills. His now husband is very good friends with the actress Sharon Stone. She married them at her house in Beverly Hills. I have no reason to believe she knew who she was letting into her life." [ericallenbell.com]

The man in the picture is Phil Bronstein who was married to Sharon Stone until 2004. According to Wikipedia he is currently married to Christine Borders in 2006 and has 2 children with her.

Here is his Wikipedia article - [en.wikipedia.org]

There is no mention of Phil Bronstein being gay.

Why is Eric Allen Bell showing us this picture, and leading us to believe it is a picture of the man who married his father?

I have said this before, and I will say it again; be careful about trusting Eric Allen Bell.

Date: June 25, 2018 03:51AM

[www.youtube.com]
Sharon Stone preforming gay marriage

"The wedding ceremony of the publisher The Wall Street Journal Senneyma Anthony and his partner, designer David Uitkevitsa held at the Surrey Hotel in New York City."

Date: June 25, 2018 04:42AM

On closer examination, I have found confirmation that Robert Allen Edborg is married to Raoul Mongilardi, the man incorrectly identified as Phil Bronstein by the Daily Mail. see here [www.dailymail.co.uk]

Getty Images also falsely identifies Mongilardi as Bronstein. [www.gettyimages.com]

Here the Sidney Morning Herald correctly identifies the man in the picture with Sharon Stone as Raoul Mongilardi. [www.smh.com.au]

Here we can see that Robert A. Edborg wrote the IMDb profile for Mongilardi. [www.imdb.com]

I am ready to accept that Robert A Edborg and Raoul Mongilardi are married and living together.

Date: June 26, 2018 04:34AM

Eric Allen Bell
No character in the movie was given my name, nor was the period the story takes place set in the 80's when I was a teenager. I did not make the movie all about me. Anyone who has seen the movie all the way through knows that.

Eric's movie is about him. It starts by saying that "This shit really happened".
Then we are shown super 8 home movie footage of Eric Allen Bell as a baby.

It is about him, it is based on his life. There is no point in denying this now.

He is welcome to clarify details, but the movie itself is definitely semi-autobiographical.

Date: June 26, 2018 07:55AM

My God, you are really obsessed, Crazy Larry.

Was my adopted father, Robert A. Edborg married to Raoul Mongilardi by Sharon Stone, in her home in Beverly Hills? Yes. Since you are probably going to try to track them down and see if they will say something critical of me, that you can quote (how exciting for you) you can also confirm that this really did happen. She really did marry them, in her home. Raoul watches after her kids often. Imagine that.

As for your questioning of my "rape story" and "why should WE believe it?"...

Still not clear on who the "we" is, other than the voices in your head. I know you need this to turn out not to be true, but the more you dig into that story, the more evidence you will stumble upon that is inconvenient for your need to call it a lie.

Your obsession with my life is sick enough. But your fascination with this part of my life is super sick.

Again, if you were to print out for a Psychiatrist a copy of every post, blog entry, meme, video and fake magazine you have produced about me - then ask for an honest professional psych evaluation, it would be obvious to any reasonable person how that would turn out.

As for this thread on this site, you will never get the last word. I will always keep the pages moving with responses in my defense. It is reasonable for me to defend false allegations made against me in a public forum. It is unreasonable for you to continually make such false allegations, the same ones over and over and over, over the span of several years and keep going and going.

They have medication for your disorder, in case it ever stops being fun and starts to feel like you just can't stop.

Current Page: 28 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.