Current Page: 25 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: June 01, 2018 11:10AM

What is appropriate, Scary Larry, is for you to seek psychiatric attention for your obsessive compulsive fixation on little old me.

There is absolutely nothing in my life, past or present, that warrants finding my name on a cult education watchdog site.

You have by now clocked in easily hundreds of blog comments, videos, emails to people whom you think can help you, reports to the FBI and finally now resorting to posts on the Cult warning site. And yet, no one other than you seems to find any of these allegations to be of interest or credible.

The problem with the kind of mental illness you seem to be exhibiting is that your own mind tries to convince you that you don't have a problem. YOU DO HAVE A PROBLEM. I do not enjoy being a part of it.

Please stop your fixation with me and get some psychiatric help, before your condition escalates and you end up hurting someone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: June 01, 2018 12:21PM

The view count now is at 15,324, and rising.

There is nothing wrong with me.
I am doing nothing wrong.
I did not start this thread.
I am not the only one remarking on Eric's bad behavior.
He is not being persecuted.
I am asking straightforward questions any honest man could answer.

Eric Allen Bell does not appear to have a job, he is pretending to run a businesses, he has a lot of money, is politically active with a large following of credulous New Age people.

If he would just answer questions forthrightly, that would be the end of it. But, for whatever reason, he will not do that, and so, he remains a topic of conversation.

He might as well get used to that.

Date: June 04, 2018 06:59AM

Eric Allen Bell is Blaming ME for his Inability to Find Employment?

I am enclosing a screen shot from Eric Allen Bell's IMDb page that shows he is STILL taking credit for movies, and TV shows that he has no connection to. This is in addition to his claims of involvement with the Val Kilmer film "Wonderland", and Sean Penn's "Into the Wild". He has no connection to these movies.

The same sort of thing is going on at his LinkedIn page where he is claiming his Bell Media employs 80 people. Except these are all BELL MEDIA of CANADA employees.

Here is a video recording of him doing this.
[www.youtube.com]

Here is the link to his LinkedIn page where you can see this for yourself. [www.linkedin.com]

Is there a good explanation for this? Maybe, but he is going to insist that I am insane.

I think he can do better than that, don't you?

Attachments: eric allen bells IMDb page-min.PNG (36 KB)  
Date: June 05, 2018 08:43AM

Hi -

I don't own IMDB. I take no responsibility for IMDB crediting or not crediting me for work I did or did not do. If you feel so strongly about it Mr. Estavan, contact IMDB and let them know where you believe their reporting is in error. Perhaps you will have better luck than I have had. They still report my age as being a few years younger than I actually am, in spite of my numerous requests that they correct that, including a screenshot of my ID.

I do own a company called Bell Media Group. This should come as no surprise since my last name is Bell and I do work in Media. That said, there must be many companies with that name or variation on that name. I am not incorporated in Canada and am not affiliated with the Canadian Bell Media, nor have I ever been connected to them in any way at any time, to the best of my knowledge.

The purpose of my rebuttal is not to convince the obsessive person who keeps making these ridiculous posts. Larry Estavan clearly has a fixation. However, should anyone else be reading these compulsive posts, I wanted to clarity those two points, concerning both IMDB and the many companies out there called Bell Media.

Thanks,

Eric

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2018 08:44AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: June 05, 2018 08:48AM

I must say I am rather stunned that so far the view count on this thread is at about 15,000.

It seems like someone other than Larry Estavan would have something to say, if that many people actually found this interesting.

So I must assume that Larry Estavan is obsessively refreshing all of the screens.

However, on the off chance that people are really reading this stuff, I take the time to post rebuttals, rather than allow these lies about me to go uncorrected and unchallenged.

Date: June 05, 2018 12:36PM

Why does Eric Allen Bell even have a LinkedIn page?

Haven't we been here before?

He didn't do it. Someone else did it.

It isn't his fault.

It is my responsibility, and I have a mental condition.

There are indeed other companies called Bell Media, but they do not have Eric Allen Bell, or any Bell Media of CANADA employees on their employee lists.

This only happens to Eric. And, it happens to him at IMDb. Sixty percent of EAB's IMDB page is false. But, it is not his fault.

I have already showed you the edit history for Eric Allen Bell's Wikipedia page. [en.wikipedia.org]

Eric has edited this page dozens of times, but never touched the Wikipedia link to IMDb.

He likes it. He likes his IMDb page. He is very comfortable taking credit for other people's work, of name dropping, and making you think he is something he is not. There is just too much evidence of this now.

Should this really be surprising? After all, Eric spent a lot of time in Hollywood, where pretenders abound.

We have seen him do this kind of thing outside of Hollywood. Does anyone remember Eric Allen Bell's claim that he was under FBI protection?

Eric Allen Bell
"I have been moved to a safe house while the FBI investigates numerous death threats against me". -- EAB [garyfouse.blogspot.com]

You could be forgiven if you thought Eric was saying he was in an FBI safe house. A lot of people did. But, he would not take responsibility for his sloppy language. A man who for years has made a living out of using words, a professional writer, told us that it was our fault if we got the wrong impression.

He could not have made himself clearer, and if you misunderstood, you are insane.

Does that sound familiar?

And, I have to bring this up again; he said that while asking for money.

He is a manipulative person. And, you can see him do this in real time, right here, right now. All of this drama about about threats to his life, or his kids, or his livelihood is only to convince someone (maybe himself) that actually listening to Eric Allen Bell, or actually looking at him is somehow wrong or insane.

Noticing that there is really too much misinformation about Eric Allen Bell on the internet does not make one insane.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/05/2018 12:54PM by livingengine.

Date: June 05, 2018 09:25PM

I'm sorry, who is the manipulative person here?

LOL

Date: June 06, 2018 01:39AM

The answer is - that would be Eric Allen Bell, of course.

Do you remember Eric telling us the numeral one quadrillion was ten million? [counterjihadreport.com]

Do you remember him lying on Israel National Radio? [www.israelnationalnews.com]

Recall his repeated attacks on Pamela Geller, Robert Spencer, and the Counter Jihad Movement after a month of his fraudulent behavior. [web.archive.org]
[www.youtube.com] [www.youtube.com]

Or, how about his insistence that I am insane without providing any evidence, and ignoring his history of mental illness? [vimeo.com]

Also, please notice that almost all of the TV, and movie productions he is taking credit for on his IMDB page are Bell Media of CANADA products. Which is exactly the same thing that is happening on his LinkedIn page. [www.youtube.com]

I am showing you the evidence for what I am saying.

What has he got besides baseless assertions?

Date: June 06, 2018 06:30AM

Eric Allen Bell Penetrates the Republican Party

After experimenting with the Counter Jihad Movement before a brief stay with the Alt-Right, EAB is now branding himself as a Republican.

This is a link to his Laguna Beach Republican website. [www.lagunabeachrepublican.com]
[www.facebook.com]

This is very much an initiative of EAB; from the writings to the address which is a "virtual office". [www.abcvirtualoffices.com]

While there is nothing wrong, or sinister about using what amounts to a glorified answering service, it is just one more example of EAB giving false impressions. This is from the ABC Virtual Office web site -

ABC Virtual Offices
"Upgrade your busines with a prestigious 90210 Beverly Hills Address." [www.abcvirtualoffices.com]

It still remains true that EAB does not appear to have a job, is pretending to run a business, has a lot of money, and is politically active.

EAB
"This is a brand new site. As we grow, we may host events and we will certainly support other events, here in Laguna Beach that support Conservative Values and put America first. As we get closer to election time, most likely we will become more active in fighting to make sure Laguna Beach is tough on illegal immigration, that our city supports the rights of individuals and businesses and we will do our part to preserve the character of America, as it expresses itself in this beautiful and unique city.

Are You an Official Representative of the Republican Party?
Funny thing about us Conservatives, if two or more of us start getting together on anything, we worry we've become Collectivists. Perhaps if we took a lesson from the Left in this area, we might stand a better chance of unifying our Party and our country. That said, this site is the work of one person and is not the official or exclusive voice for the Laguna Beach Republicans."

Right now he is soliciting donations on his website, and that would be my cynical appraisal of this, it is Eric looking for someone to support him.

Eric Allen Bell
"We are not a tax exempt organization. At the moment we are financed privately and do not solicit donations. However, if you would like to offer up your support, please contact us and we would be happy to accept your contribution. Thank you." [www.lagunabeachrepublican.com]

Date: June 06, 2018 07:20AM

Is that what this is all about, Larry? You're worried that I don't have a job?

How sweet :)

Current Page: 25 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.