Current Page: 24 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: May 19, 2018 10:10AM

Eric Allen Bell is in a rut, but . . .

There is one thing Eric Allen Bell does very well. Eric is excellent at persuading people, at seducing them, coercing them, manipulating them. Eric is very good at this. And, isn’t that what this forum is about; people who can influence their followers to hurt other people they do not like?

Here is a link to JihadWatch from 6 years ago. It is clear he had everyone thinking he was smart, experienced, and an ally. When I say everyone, I am mean not only his cult followers, but also the JW commenters all gave themselves over to him. You can see them proclaim themselves to be bigots for the sake of Eric Allen Bell, a complete stranger. [web.archive.org]

However, my warnings about him proved to be prescient. Before the year was out, it was impossible to deny Eric’s fraud, bigotry, New Age beliefs, and hostility to the members, and leaders of the Counter Jihad Movement.

He has tried to come back a few times, but without success. He has to take responsibility for what he says and does before anyone is going to listen to him again.

Many other people have remarked on Eric’s bigotry, his lying, his shady businesses, and his nutty behavior. But, he would have you believe that I am insane. Well, while you and I were cruising for burgers, and chicks, Eric Allen Bell was in a mental hospital . . . that was inside of a prison. He made a movie about this where he makes an appearance as a lunatic in a straight jacket. Eric claims to have been molested as a child by his father. He spent 6 years in therapy over this.
[vimeo.com]

Eric tells you he does not have minions. Look at the video. He had over 700 people come to vote down my video, and then threaten to call the police on me, and ask me questions about my wife. Eric Allen Bell was there, too. He told me “God is closer to me than I am to myself”. This is coming from the same person who tells you he is god. [www.youtube.com]

Look at the JihadWatch thread. No one there was able to admit that Eric Allen Bell is the kind of person who wants to tell you what to think and, what religion you can, or cannot have. He is the kind of person who wants to tell you who to like, and who to despise.

But, you, or I are not supposed to see any of this or comment on it. That would be insane.

Really, what can anyone say. The fact that a 50 year old man acts like this is simply grotesque.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: May 22, 2018 08:17AM

Make up your mind. Either I have lost all credibility with everyone, or I am some master manipulator with "minions" who blindly follow my every command.

And by the way, if someone has gone public about their early childhood abuse, to hopefully help others, using that to insult them is sort of ugly.

You need to get some help, Larry Estavan. You are doing damage to my life online, compulsively. There is nothing to be gained from this. No one else seems to be chiming in here, but the Cult page is coming up on a Google search for my name. This hurts my children's reputation as well.

You are a very sick person. Get help before you do more damage or hurt someone in an even more serious way.

Date: May 22, 2018 02:30PM

Eric Allen Bell Shows Us His Rut

At this point, we really do not need Eric Allen Bell’s input here at Cult Education Forum.

We already know what he is going to say. All we have to do his consult a list of answers that he keeps repeating. Things like: “I am innocent”, “my life is in danger”, “my kid’s lives are endangered”, “people are persecuting me”, “it is someone else’s fault”, and “you are insane”.

For years, EAB has gone around the internet whispering to people that I am insane. He has turned various people against me including: Ali Sina, Gary Fouse, KGS at Tundra Tabloids, and he even tried to bring Pamela Geller in to the slander.

And, he does this in response to a factual discussion of his public statements, his actions, what other people say about him, and his online public profiles, like his LinkedIn page. Remember doing this is insane persecution that is endangering his life and his children’s lives because Eric Allen Bell is innocent and it is someone else’s fault.

Well, file this under “insane”, and “somebody else’s fault” but, Eric Allen Bell’s LinkedIn page is a mess. [www.linkedin.com]

Right now, LinkedIn has EAB’s “Bell Media, Inc.” as employing over 70 people. However, these are all “Bell Media of Canada” employees. This comes after years of Eric claiming on LinkedIn that he was the CEO of “Bell Media of Canada”.

I did not see Eric on the “Bell Media of Canada” list of employees. Other companies on LinkedIn called “Bell Media” do not have Eric Allen Bell on their list of employees. This only happens to him.
It is the same thing that was happening at his IMDb where he is taking credit for other people’s work.

Take a look at Eric Allen Bell’s Wikipedia article’s edit history sometime. He has edited the article dozens of times, literally too many times, but has never touched the link to IMDb.He is proud of his IMDb page. [en.wikipedia.org]

Eric has complained about not finding work, or funding, and he blames me for that. But, it is impossible to believe Eric’s LinkedIn page is helping his job search. Something like that could be instant disqualification.

I guess he is not worried. Maybe his job interviews go like this –

“Only an insane person would actually look at my IMDb, and LinkedIn pages."
"It would be someone else’s fault if there was false information there."
"After all, I am innocent. “
“I was molested, you see. “
“I am only trying to help people.”
“Stop the persecution. “
“Someone could get hurt!”
"You're insane!"

Date: May 26, 2018 03:45AM

Still Phony After All These Years

Justin O. Smith remembers Eric Allen Bell.

It sounds like he has been doing the same old things for years, even before he came to the Counter Jihad Movement.

Justin O. Smith - iPatriot
Eric Allen Bell came in from California and attacked us as bigots and racists. He came with a TV camera and later sold his footage to CNN. And his rabble- rousing, misrepresentations of fact and outright lies did more harm to our cause than I can fully explain, since he had ties to Leftist propaganda media, like CNN, and he used them.

Supposedly, after all was said and done, Bell went back to California and during a conversation with a Coptic Christian who had experienced the evil of Islam first hand, Bell came to see the truth of Islam. But this rings hollow and FALSE in my ears, because we were all armed with the truth, documentation and verified and authenticated photographs that we showed Bell at the time, and still, he attacked us and aided the commies and Muslim apologists who entered our community from across the country and worked night and day against us.
Eric Bell, Anthony Mijares and Rick Bennett cannot cogently debate any topic truthfully, and they often omit and misrepresent the facts. Bell has accused Mr. Pete Doughtie (‘Reader’ editor/owner) of endangering Mijares by calling him a “terrorist”; Mijares was actually referred to as an “economic terrorist” due to his boycott efforts directed at ‘The Rutherford Reader’. These misinformed, misguided “citizens” use a certain verbal nimbleness rather than actual evidence and logic in their assertions.
[ipatriot.com]

I have to say that if one reads Eric’s “High Price of Telling the Truth About Islam” it sounds like he got fired.
Eric has said that he will never reveal the identity of the “backers”. Is that because there never were any to begin with?
It is entirely possible that Eric’s “High Price of Telling the Truth about Islam” was his first act of fraud against the CJM.

Date: May 27, 2018 03:13PM

Who is the "we" you are referring to, Scary Larry?

Do you imagine that you have an audience here and they are lockstep in agreement with you?

That's the voices in your head, nutcase. There is no "we" whom you are speaking for or to. It's just you, blabbing on and on, raving about a person whom you've become obsessed with.

I'm flattered, really. You could have sent a card, but still, this is a nice way to show me that I still matter :)

Date: May 28, 2018 01:39AM

Look at the view count

Date: May 29, 2018 09:11AM

Eric Allen Bell talks out of both sides of his mouth.

For years, I have been trying to get people to listen to what Eric Allen Bell is saying. Instead of just assuming you know what Eric is saying, instead of assuming you know what he telling you, actually pay attention to his statements. This will prevent you from seeing 1,000,000,000,000,000 as 10,000,000.

These past few days have been very instructive for showing how EAB operates, particularly his incitement. He has directed his Facebook audience to hate Pamela Geller because of the discussion here at Cult Education Forum.

In the past, he has denounced the Counter jihad Movement as a front to advance Christianity, but he tells us he is part of the CJM.

He spent 15 minutes trying to get a Muslim woman to renounce her faith over the radio, but he is not a bigot.

For years, he has been inciting his followers with calls to nuke the kaaba, to destroy Islam, and calling their women Nazi. But, he is not a bigot.

Well, it is happening right now on his Facebook where he is calling for violence before saying it is only a prediction of what might happen. Not a desire, or a hope, or a wish, but merely a prediction.

He wants to be the inspiration for violence while avoiding any responsibility for that violence. It is his contribution to the CJM; giving permission to be violent, and bigoted. This is coming from a man who is incapable of fighting, or even prosecuting an argument without running to a safe house.

Eric Allen Bell 5/28/18
“If Tommy Robinson is injured or killed in prison, THERE WILL BE HELL TO PAY. Blood on the streets of Luton, broken glass of Halal storefronts as they are sacked, Sharia enforcing wandering clerics brutally smacked, mosques on fire, police running scared. Has England fallen? The UK has succumbed to the fascism it once fought and won. The UK suffers under an illegitimate government. If Tommy Robinson is not released - and soon - the backlash will be one for the history books. Am I calling for violence? ABSOLUTELY NOT. This is not an incitement, this is a prediction. Violent Islamic colonizers and corrupt governments will meet their fate if Tommy Robinson is harmed and not released soon. Just a prediction. Only a prediction...” [www.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/29/2018 09:30AM by livingengine.

Date: May 30, 2018 07:34AM

Eric Allen Bell
Hate is a powerful energy, when harnessed properly and one can avoid being captured by it. And there is a time and a place for it, as with all things under the sun.

Yes, and that has been his message for years now.

Date: May 31, 2018 09:38PM

If It Is Appropriate It Is Right

We’re not one big happy family. But everyone around you is in some way your relative. We share the same DNA. We all originated from the same place. In a vast dark universe, we share the same tiny blue reflection of light. We breathe the same air. We all bleed the same color.

It is as natural for us to cooperate as it is to compete. We are complex beings, and getting along is not always easy. In fact, getting along is not always possible. We inherit a legacy that is both positive and negative. We have learned how to survive together and climb to the top of the food chain. And often we have fought each other in order to do so.

Perhaps more than any other chapter in history, the last hundred years or so showed us how incredibly intelligent we can be. We have glimpsed just a flash of our collective potential. We have cured diseases. We have learned to fly, even to put a man on the moon. We have constructed great societies. And we have also seen our darkest side. Two world wars killed countless millions of people. We have seen some of our best and brightest leaders gunned down and taken from us. We have watched followers of Muhammad fly airplanes into buildings. We have looked at our world and seen our best and our worst.

It would be hard to call our fear of each other irrational. Sometimes this fear is very rational. It would be even harder to look within and to confront the fear of our own selves. So much of who we are, as individuals, often frightens us. We live in an age of anxiety – an anxiety that is stimulated and stirred daily by the powerful forces of mass communication. And in the noise of all that mass communication, too often there is very little communication going on at all. Our house is not in order, and it has been said that a house divided will fall.

When I walk down the street I see people who are different from me. Some of them talk differently, some of them dress differently, some of them believe in things that just seem crazy to me. And I am often tempted to think I am somehow different, or better. And sometimes my words and my conduct are better. But when I use that to hate, I just add to the noise.

Every single one of us are part of the same species. Our global society as well as our local communities are in fact a collaboration. We’re all in this together. It’s easier to believe otherwise, but it isn’t true. Separation is a trick of the mind when we operate from a place of fear. And we all do it. Maybe our brain-body organisms have been wired this way so that we could survive to make it to this point. And maybe it is time to transcend, to feel more than knee-jerk reactions and to see more – more than what we are seeing now.

Here is an idea to consider: Your neighbor, the one you really don’t like, may be the most important teacher you will ever have. They may be teaching how to hate their conduct without hating the person. If you disagree with that statement, move somewhere else and you will find another version of that same dreaded neighbor living right down the street, or in the office next to yours, or as the parent of your child’s best friend. You almost have to wonder if there is something karmically perfect about how it is all constructed – as if a Divine force, with a sense of poetry and a sense of humor put it all together. Everywhere you go, there they are again.

I feel that separateness is ultimately a complete illusion. And thank God, because being all alone is just no fun. And being with only people who are exactly just like me just gets dull after a while. If we want to hang on to what is good in this world, we must recognize that absolutely everything that is positive is the result of relationships with other human beings. If you really let it in, it becomes plain to see that we are all in fact a family – a dysfunctional one perhaps, but a family nonetheless.

What if, over the next hundred years, we learned from the past hundred years? I’m not saying that we don’t need to defend ourselves from those among us who would seek to blow themselves up or blow us up. There is real danger in the world. But when I think about the 7 billion people who currently occupy this planet, I also see that there is so much love – and there is room for more, even as fear grows at the same time. It is maintaining that balance that keeps putting the cuckoo clock back together. But what if we were able to tilt that balance? What if love had just a little more market share? What kind of trajectory would that put us on, collectively and as individuals?

What makes a family strong is that one thing that often seems most impossible and that is love. We don’t have to like who someone is being, but can we find love in our hearts? When we tune into a sense of love, there is no telling what we can do – even when there are people in our family whom we must love but at a distance or for whom we can only express tough love.

I see how horribly we have treated each other in this world and I feel like we can do better. Until then, we do what we can. Until then, it is said that “People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf”.

Here is a passage from a familiar bit of old literature:

There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:

a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,

a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,

a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,

a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

Clearly we are in a time of war. And I feel that if something is appropriate, it is right. Even if the human race is a family, sometimes in a family there are those who are so abusive that the others must be protected from them. When I think of this it makes me angry. But behind that anger, there is just sadness. Deep sadness. Impossible grief. But I will pick up my sword, or my pen and I will fight, when it is time to fight. And it is time to fight.

I will not let that sadness make me weak, but I will not let that sadness make me numb either.

What does one do with this sadness? I could make believe that I live in the world the way I want it to be, but I tried that already and reality woke me from that dream. I could get angry and cynical and learn to hate, but hatred will rot the soul from the inside. So instead I just surrender and I let my heart break.

And when I hear the battle cry I will rise up and I will go to war – whatever form that may require. I do not advocate engaging in hate crimes or vandalism. The Western World, the Civilized World, has entire armies already in place to protect us, if only we can mobilize our people, to call upon our governments, to finally use that force, before it is too late.

I know that the time for peace is always right here, right now, inside of me, always. Inner peace cannot be threatened by the outside world. We find that inner peace is our true nature, when we are willing to stop looking outside our self to find it.

But in the outside world, our children must be protected from enemies who threaten our civilized way of life, for our present day and our future generations. The future and Political Islam cannot coexist.

Good People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf…

Date: June 01, 2018 08:12AM

Paraphrasing Ecclesiastes at Cult Education Forum is not appropriate, or right.

Eric Allen Bell should be explaining his behavior. He should be explaining the bounty, his new found wealth, his fraudulent LinkedIn page, his treatment of Clark Banner, his lying on Israel National Radio, his incitement against Pamela Geller, and the Counter Jihad Movement in general, etc., etc., etc.

There is nothing in Ecclesiastes about a time to tell lies. When is Eric going to stop lying? He says he will fight when the time comes, but I have never seen EAB fight, ever. I have seen him run away, lie, incite his followers, cry out for sympathy, and hide behind his kids. I have never seen him fight. I have never seen him stand his ground, not even in an argument.

When Eric Allen Bell tries to express love in his writing, I never find it to be authentic. However, when he is raging, and talking about nuclear war or blood in the streets that sounds like his true nature. He is not Brahma/Vishnu. He is Shiva.

If Eric Allen Bell really believes there is a time to stand, a time to take personal responsibility, a time to speak the truth, I say that time is now.

Please participate in a dialogue about what happened in 2012, and jettison the personal attacks, lies, and the phony guru act.

That is what is appropriate.

Current Page: 24 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.