Current Page: 20 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: January 12, 2018 11:32AM

Larry Estavan -

What is your endgame here?

What are you trying to achieve?

At what point will you know that you have achieved it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: January 12, 2018 11:39AM

Endgame come after the opening. Here is my opening.

How did Eric Allen Bell get so many people to see 1,000,000,000,000,000 as 10,000,000?

Your move.

Date: January 12, 2018 11:49AM

I'm not playing games with you. You've asked that question probably over 100 times. I answered it. My answer can be found on FaithFreedom.org and you have even posted my answer in one of your obsessive rants.

I'm not getting back on that ride.

Is your endgame that you have no endgame? Do you just have such a void in your life that every single day, for years, you look for ways to smear me online?

Does that kind of prolonged negativity give you some kind of sense of fulfillment, or help you to avoid other feelings? An addiction is something you cannot stop doing. You seem to be unable to stop this compulsive behavior. And when anyone, myself or others, confronts you about this, you just go back to compulsively repeating "bounty" and "defrauded" and "hates Jews" etc. etc. It never ends.

How is this any different than having to wash your hands over and over, or lick all of the light switches in your house? And why me? I'm not someone that anyone is particularly that interested in, in terms of some kind of scandal. You don't even have an audience. Nothing about this makes any rational sense.

Get some help. There is no way this can feel good, being trapped in a repetitive behavior from which you cannot stop.

Date: January 12, 2018 02:01PM

"My answer can be found on FaithFreedom.org"

Do you have a link to this?

Date: January 12, 2018 02:13PM

You are the one who found it and posted passages from it :)

Date: January 12, 2018 03:00PM

Is this it?

"Muslim Blooper Reel", because if it is, it is quite an embarrassing statement by him something that will not survive scrutiny. Is he sure this is what he wants to stand by? [www.faithfreedom.org]

Date: January 12, 2018 03:18PM

Posted on FaithFreedom.org - 2013

A message from Eric Allen Bell

Dear Friends,-

ABOUT A YEAR AGO, on September 10, 2012 I was invited to sit on a panel to discuss Islamic Law and the Constitution. The next morning, as I drove home from my hotel room, I heard on the radio that there was rioting in Islamic nations. Apparently an “anti-Muslim filmmaker in California” had made a YouTube video which offended the delicate sensibilities of Islamosavages, such that they were left with no choice but to riot, loot, rape, kill, throw stones, shake their fists, storm embassies, burn flags and yell “Death to America”.

Soon after, my Facebook in box was flooded with explicit death threats from followers of the Religion of Peace. Then they started posting these threats right not my FB wall. A year later, after hundreds of my friends complained to FB and the FBI conducted an investigation into the threats, those FB accounts remain active, the Islamists have gone unpunished. In the fog of it all, someone PhotoShopped a “bounty” on my head. Several foreign newspapers reported that I was “the filmmaker” of the hit Islamo-comedy “The Innocence of Muslims”. And I was advised to leave my home immediately and move to a safe house. There was some coverage of this in the blogosphere before any of us bothered to count all those zeros and realize that the bounty was not in fact 10,000,000 rupees, but a Quadrillion dollars. Hardly a real bounty, or what some were calling a “Fatwa”.

Nonetheless, the explicit death threats from Muslims, many here in the United States, continued, sometimes as often as one new threat per hour. I filed reports with every level of law enforcement. The FBI told me they could not protect me, but that I should stay indoors and consider hiring private security.

One law enforcement professional, who will go unnamed, advised me that “you’re lucky you didn’t make that movie because I think that jackass in the White House is going to punish the real filmmaker, just to show the Islamic world he won’t tolerate blasphemy against the Prophet”. Eventually the threats stopped and my life resumed normalcy. And here we are, about a year later.

And Barack Hussein Obama is really showing his true colors this time. He is about to appeal to the American people, to gain approval to basically arm and support the same people who stormed the US embassy in Benghazi – Al Qaeda. I did not make that movie. If I had, they’d have come up with a reason to put me in jail and publicize it in the Islamic world. As the anniversary of 9/11 approaches, I am deeply concerned. These days I am less worried about my own safety and more concerned about how the United States of America came to be led by a man who is the most powerful friend Islam ever had.

We are at war with Islam – or perhaps I should say they are at war with us. If Obama strikes Syria, he does so to support “the rebels” which translated means Islamists who are hostile to you and I. America itself is supposed to be a safe house against Islamists. But how safe will we be with the most powerful friend the Islamic world has ever known, guarding that safe house?

[www.faithfreedom.org]

Date: January 13, 2018 03:42AM

Eric Allen Bell is a Charlatan

Eric Allen Bell April 21, 2015 at 10:52 am– "The bounty was real"

"The bounty offered for the killing of EAB is crazy . . ." - Ali Sina

[www.faithfreedom.org]

"Eric Allen Bell is a depraved liar." - Pamela Geller

"At one point I had landed in a few comment threads and proceeded to engage Eric in order to determine where he stood and if he could back up what he supposedly believed. The discussion that took place was a a trail of talking points that did nothing but evoke emotion. The constant asserting method he used proved he hadn’t really thought about the issue nor did he care to. In the end, I deemed the viewpoint of Eric to be hypocritical, intolerant and religiously bigoted – the very terms he and most of the crowd he had gathered were so eager to throw around. I decided to post those discussions along with my comments on this site. " - David Christopher "Eric Allen Bell and Discernment" [www.davidchristopher.net]

Date: January 13, 2018 02:14PM

In the Fog of It All

Eric Allen Bell
"In the fog of it all, someone PhotoShopped a “bounty” on my head."

Let us not forget another very important problem with Eric’s “Fog of War” version of events. Tommy Hunt told Eric there were too many zeros on the bounty in October of 2012. Eric suppressed this information for nearly a year before he came out with this fog version. Then, two years later in 2015, he was claiming the bounty was real.

So, the bounty was real, then not real, then real, and now it is not real again. That is a lot of flipping around. It is in the video. [www.youtube.com]

So, he knows the problems with what he is claiming. He knows about Tommy Hunt, and that the number on the bounty was not ten million. He knew the bounty was false a year before the fog story came out.

This is why I say he has never given us a detailed explanation of 2012. This was a period in his life marked by dramatic change, personal growth, and new acquaintances, but he does not want to talk about it. He wants to control, and park any discussion of those days. As he puts it, he does not “want to get on that ride again”.

Also, consider this detail from the April 15, 2015 FaithFreedom post by Eric Allen Bell.
Eric Allen Bell
“ In doing so, you endanger me and the people who work at the companies whom you have also mentioned. For my safety, will you please stop posting information about this.” [www.faithfreedom.org]

Eric tells me that my harping on the bounty is putting his life at risk, but that I am also putting his employees in jeopardy. That would be Bell Media employees. Bell Media, the company that does not do anything, make anything, have a website, or any employees because it is a loan out company for Eric’s “Ghost Writing” business.

Did Eric just use Bell Media as a front to accuse me of endangering his fictional employees? Is Bell Media Eric’s front company? Well, who knows, but if he wanted to, I guess he could use it as a front. Maybe he already has.

All around, not a good look for someone who does not want to be a secret agent.

Attachments: Eric and the zeros.JPG (84.4 KB)  
Date: January 13, 2018 03:29PM

"Secret Agent" ???

Wow. You're really caught up in this fantasy.

Current Page: 20 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.