Current Page: 19 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: January 11, 2018 10:32AM

EAB
“Here is why IMDB temporarily kept getting that wrong”.

I do not see a cause and effect here. These seem to be two separate events. Eric Allen Bell working on an aborted movie project and a well-known Val Kilmer film on Eric’s IMDb page are not related and he fails to show how they are. He also fails to show on what authority he knows this to be true. It is plausible, but not necessarily true. He does not give a similarly detailed explanation for the five other movies falsely associated with him at IMDb.

EAB
“IMDB should not be showing me as a credited or uncredited screenwriter. This means that I may have had nothing to do with any of those titles, or some, or all, or again none, I cannot and will not say. End of story.”

End of story, indeed. Tell this to IMDb. Here are the links where Eric Allen Bell can leave a statement.
Wonderland
[www.imdb.com]
Into the Wild
[www.imdb.com]
The Unnaturals
[www.imdb.com]
Om Nom Ottawa
[www.imdb.com]
Retro 30
[www.imdb.com]
Detectives
[www.imdb.com]

There are 8 occurrences of the term “Ghost Writer”, or “Ghost Writing” in Eric’s recent post. There is not a single mention of ghost writing on his Bell Media LinkedIn page. [www.linkedin.com]

EAB
“Bell Media has never produced anything, including television shows”

That is not what his LinkedIn page says. Are the gremlins editing EAB’s LinkedIn page, too?

EAB
“Finally, as for the two documentaries, “Selling the Future” and “American Infidel” these are projects that are in production.”

Eric has said in Nov 2014 that he will never make “American Infidel”. His movie “Selling the Future” has been “in production” for 9 years!

EAB
“I have let IMDB know, as I have a subscription to that service, but for whatever reason, they keep it up there, incorrect.”

I doubt he has done anything to correct his IMDb page. He certainly has not put even a fraction of the effort there as he has done here. There is no statement by Eric Allen Bell attempting to correct the record at IMDb. A year ago, he was sending his Facebook audience to IMDb as a source of information about himself. You can see me remarking on that at the time. [www.youtube.com]

I am not aware of any other IMDb pages that are this fallacious. Where is the ericallenbell.com expose on how IMDb are persecuting him? Where is Eric Allen Bell rallying the troops on Facebook to pressure IMDB to stop making him look, at other people’s expense, more accomplished, and wealthier than he really is?

EAB
“I hope the above clears up all of the attempts to smear me”

I am talking facts, asking questions, and reaching conclusions. If Eric Allen Bell wants to clarify the record he is welcome to do so, but he is not a victim. He lives in Malibu, and drives a hundred thousand dollar Mercedes. To hear him tell it, he is “just fine now”. And, remember what I said about him flipping things around. HE smeared Pamela Geller. He has also made wild accusations against Robert Spencer. [ericallenbell.com]

For my part, Eric Allen Bell has smeared me as an insane, homosexual, Muslim, rapture-ready-Evangelical. He had hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of people vote down my Youtube channel and threaten to call the police on me after I made a video about him. He is not a victim. I wish he would please stop playing to the gallery like this.

EAB
“that Lawrence Estavan has mentioned here, questioning my involvement”

I am telling you what is on his IMDB page, and that it is more than 50% baloney. It is unfortunate that this fits in with a pattern of Eric Allen Bell lying about who he is. @4:56 [www.youtube.com]

EAB
“obsessive-compulsive patterns demonstrated over many years by my accuser, Larry Etavan”

Whether I am obsessive-compulsive or not has nothing to do with anything. The substance of what I am saying is what matters. Supporting my statements are screen shots, hyperlinks, videos, statements about him from other people, as well as those of Eric Allen Bell himself. These things are facts. Going off about how I am “insane”, or a homosexual, or a Muslim, or a “rapture ready Evangelical”, or obsessive-compulsive is exactly what I would expect from a guilty man. It is also another example of him flipping things around to his advantage. If being mentally unstable, or something is a disqualification then what about Eric’s story? I did not grow up in a mental hospital. I did not make a movie about myself as a lunatic in a straight-jacket. I do not take meds, he does. This is him, not me. Stop playing to the gallery.

Attachments: American Infidel will never come out.JPG (35.6 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Date: January 11, 2018 12:09PM

Eric Allen Bell's non-disclosure agreement

It is just a shame that Eric Allen Bell has to surround himself with so much secrecy, and this has been true from the very beginning. Watch him quickly correct the record here saying explicitly that Michael Moore did not back the project, but Eric had signed a non-disclosure agreement, and so, he can’t say who the backers are. [youtu.be]

Also, notice EAB did not call Bolling insane for asking a question.

Considering that non-disclosure agreements signed in perpetuity are generally regarding trade secrets, and that it has been over 5 years now, can Eric Allen Bell tell us the name of his backers or how long the NDA will last? [everynda.com]

Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: January 11, 2018 01:28PM

I am not a celebrity.

I have no direct impact on your life, Larry Estavan.

Why the meticulous and persistent interest in my life - such that you have posted literally hundreds of times about me, on many websites, since 2012?

My guess is that no one reading your posts really cares about this stuff nearly as much as you do, nor would they even understand most of what you are saying.

What is your endgame here, your ultimate objective? At what point have you accomplished, whatever it is you expect to accomplish, by making these persistent posts about me?

Date: January 11, 2018 01:34PM

SOME CORRECTIONS TO WHAT ESTAVAN IS ASSERTING:

- I did not grow up in a mental hospital.

- I am not "on meds".

- I do not live in Malibu.

- I do not drive a "hundred thousand dollar Mercedes".

- I will NEVER disclose who originally backed "Not Welcome" (currently entitled "American Infidel").

- Michael Moore did not financially back anything I was involved with. I wrote a few blogs for MichaelMoore.com and that is not the same thing as having someone's backing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/11/2018 01:35PM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: January 11, 2018 02:45PM

Eric Allen Bell is not a victim of persecution.

Apparently, I am going to have to beat the drum on this point; there is no persecution of Eric Allen Bell.

I am not doing a deep dive into Eric Allen Bell’s life. Everything I have shared with the reader is right on the surface. Eric’s own statements on Facebook, and elsewhere, as well as his various public profiles. This is why I keep saying the truth is right in front of us. And, that truth is - we do not know anything about him, except he is hostile and a theme of fraud, and misrepresentation swirl around him.

The bounty incident in 2012 left many questions hanging. If I had only one question to ask Eric Allen Bell it would be this. How did Eric Allen Bell get almost everyone to see one quadrillion as ten million? How did he do that?
Any answer will, of course, just lead to more questions, which I would have to discuss with other people because Eric Allen Bell is legally bound to silence, or something.

He does not have to participate in a discussion thread about him. However, if he is trying to shut down the entire discussion, well, that is a need for control that I would associate with a cult leader.

Date: January 11, 2018 03:24PM

The person posting all of this garbage about me is named Lawrence Estavan. He works for someone named "Pamela Geller". If you do not know who she is, Google her.

Estavan is a writer for her very popular blog, Atlas Shrugs. He is also a moderator for Geller's SIOA, or "Stop the Islamization of America".

Pamela Geller cannot stand me.

I don't know if Geller ordered Estavan to smear me, over the course of many years, using blogs, memes, comments, Facebook pages and YouTube videos. It's quite possible he has done all of this voluntarily, as the man seems to be some sort of fanboy, insanely jealous of anyone whom Robert Spencer or Pamela Geller allow into their inner circle.

For a moment there, years ago, I was in that circle. I was on the radio with Robert Spencer when Larry Estavan called in and absolutely blasted me. The moderator said, "So Larry, I take it you don't like Eric then?" to which Estavan answered, in something of a hysterical tone, "I don't like him!"

Estavan imagined that when Robert Spencer jokingly said we were broadcasting from the Sunset Strip (we were not) and I commented something like, "Oh great, now Al Qeada knows where to find us." Estavan interpreted that somehow as me being very disrespectful to Robert Spencer. And he has been obsessed with trying to discredit me, any way he can, ever since. Note that this was before "the bounty" he keeps referring to, or the "defrauding the Counter Jihad movement" he imagines took place. The smear campaign began before all of that.

I contacted members of the board of SIOA and asked for their help in persuading Pamela Geller to call off her dogs essentially - in other words, to ask her writer (Larry Estavan) to stop publicly attacking me. She refused. Then I wrote to her directly (we used to get along and I used to write for her) and she ignored that. Then I texted her (once) and she said she was blocking me and that if I contact her again, she will call the police. Note, it was Geller who had originally given me her cel number, as she had mentored me in dealing with a media situation, concerning a mega mosque in 2012.

Pamela Geller also created a headline on her blog in 2012 stating that I was the victim of a "Fatwa" (also the name of her new book "Fatwa"). I texted her to please take that down, I was the victim of death threats but not a formal "Fatwa" and didn't want devout Muslims to think they were ordered, officially by an Islamic cleric, to kill me. I realize it makes for major click bait, but it was not true and Geller changed the title of that blog and later took it down all together.

So, is Larry Estavan the long arm of Pamela Geller? I don't know. But he works for her and she is aware of his hundreds of smear posts against me online and is unwilling to ask him to stop, regardless of how this reflects negatively on SIOA and regardless of SIOA board members asking her to make Estavan stop.

You decide.

Date: January 11, 2018 03:51PM

HOW DID PAMELA GELLER END UP HATING ME?

Here is how it happened:

1 - I engaged in a debate with a Neo Nazi on Facebook, discussing whether or not certain Jews were involved in tribalism in media and banking.

2 - Lawrence Estavan did some kind of PhotoShop work on my statements, changing their meaning and submitted those to Loonwatch.com - a popular "Islamophobia" watchdog site.

3 - LoonWatch came out with an article, accusing me of not just being critical of Islam, but that I have been caught showing my true colors as someone who hates Jews. Can you see where this is going?

4 - Pamela Geller is shown the Loonwatch article by Larry Estavan (and the other blogs who piggy backed off of it) and she, being a devout Zionist, blows her top. My articles are removed from her site (she missed one or two) and she is quoted saying disparaging things about me. Robert Spencer, who often hosts talks together with Geller, distances himself from me as well and removes all of my articles from his site, Jihad Watch.

5 - Larry Estavan succeeds at getting mommy and daddy to love him the best and not the new baby they just took home from the hospital.

Date: January 12, 2018 10:28AM

ERICALLENBELLEXPOSED.COM

Pamela Geller was nice to him.
[youtu.be]

Here are more pictures of him, with caption. She was nice to him. Where is the evidence that she is persecuting anyone?
[freedomdefense.typepad.com]

Here is how Eric repaid Pamela’s kindness; he called her a disloyal Jew. [web.archive.org]

Here he is attacking her again. Notice this has nothing to do with any of my activities. Eric came up with this idea of “pressuring” Pamela all on his own. [www.youtube.com]

There is no evidence of Eric Allen Bell's persecution. He may be exposed, but that is not persecution, is it?

BTW—

Did you know that Eric Allen Bell used to own the domain name ERICALLENBELLEXPOSED.COM? It is a topsy turvy world.

Attachments: Capture.JPG (104.3 KB)  
Date: January 12, 2018 10:40AM

None of ^ that negates the fact that you engineered a falling out between Geller and myself and have been obsessively posting negative content about me, hundreds of times, on websites, memes, blogs, comments and videos, since 2012.

What is your endgame here?

What are you trying to achieve?

At what point will you know that you have achieved it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2018 10:43AM by Eric Allen Bell.

Date: January 12, 2018 11:09AM

No sale. EAB did more than enough to alienate himself from Pamela. I did not have to engineer anything. [www.youtube.com]

Why he does these things is something I would like to talk about.

Current Page: 19 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.