Current Page: 16 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: December 30, 2017 07:26AM

Definition of stonewall

intransitive verb
1 chiefly British : to engage in obstructive parliamentary debate or delaying tactics
2 : to be uncooperative, obstructive, or evasive
transitive verb
: to refuse to comply or cooperate with

[www.merriam-webster.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 30, 2017 09:43AM

This is more from the same EAB article attacking Pamela for being Jewish. This is only one example of him doing this sort of thing. He incites his followers to hate the people Eric disagrees with. He also does this to Robert Spencer, David Horowitz, Jamie Glazov, Nonie Darwish, and others. It has been going on for years. [web.archive.org]

The point of this is not to get you to like Pamela Geller, or anyone else, but to re-emphasise that it is not just me saying these things about Eric Allen Bell. Many other people have remarked on the strangeness of Eric Allen Bell, including: Robert Spencer, Patti York, David Christopher, Pamela Geller, Clark Banner, Susan Olsen, and others.

This is a Media Advisor? He can't handle his own media image any better than this? Does he advise his clients to scream in big red letters when they are asked a question? I am having a lot of trouble believing his claims about what he does for money.

IMDb is only one part of a pattern that shows Eric Allen Bell is not who he claims to be. Eric becomes very defensive if you, or anyone gets too close to this truth, and starts asking pointed questions.

I am not asking you to trust anonymous sources, or have faith in me. I have given you evidence that consists of his own statements, and actions, as well as what other people are saying about him.

The truth is just right there in front us.

Attachments: pamela geller is not a patriot.PNG (32.1 KB)  
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 30, 2017 04:46PM

Lawrence Estavan:

I have never attacked anyone for being Jewish.

How I make my money is an obsession of yours, but it's none of your business.

That said, it has nothing to do with religion or cults. So, this entire thread does not belong on a cult site.

Your sick obsession with me has been going on for 5 years now. The hundreds of posts you have published online, smearing me, have caused damages and hardship.

Please stop.

Date: December 31, 2017 07:09AM

I have never attacked anyone for being Jewish.” -- Eric Allen Bell

Sure, he has. Just search “Eric Allen Bell” and “Jews” and you will see this for yourself.
Here is some of what you will find.

“Pamela Geller – Loyal to Israel First and America Second” – by Eric Allen Bell
[web.archive.org]
“Jewish Supremacists control America” – Eric Allen Bell [web.archive.org]

Even Eric’s followers were rebelling over Eric’s anti-Jewish bigotry. [www.loonwatch.com]

How I make my money is an obsession of yours, but it's none of your business.” – Eric Allen Bell

The subject of money has been central to the Eric Allen Bell story from the very beginning. EAB returned the MONEY paid to him when he reneged on the movie project he agreed to make. He came to the counter jihad movement with no MONEY. He told us he had to sell his car to get MONEY to pay his bills. He asked us for MONEY to pay his bills. He wanted us to give him MONEY to make a movie. He wanted us to give him MONEY because of a phony bounty. The entire time he was with us, he was asking for MONEY.

But, now he is rich. He is driving hundred thousand dollar luxury cars, and living in a house in Malibu. So, what happened? How did he turn things around? Don’t you dare ask; discussing people’s finances is a privilege reserved solely for Eric Allen Bell.

it has nothing to do with religion or cults.” – Eric Allen Bell

Yes, it does.

This is Rick Ross talking about the 3 qualities that define a destructive cult. [www.youtube.com]

These are:

[*] An authoritarian leader who inspires blind loyalty

[*] A system of thought reform that will will break people down and get them to believe things that they normally would not

[*] Using the cult to hurt people

Rick Ross says that these things come in degrees, and different cults may have different facades. He said he once encountered a cult centered around running.So, not every cult has to be like Jim Jones, but if they have those 3 characteristics -- authoritarian leader, thought reform, and hurting people -- then it could be considered a destructive cult.

These three elements are present in the Eric Allen Bell case.

Eric had enormous authority with his following which he estimated to be be in the hundreds, thousands, or even millions. He could get these people to see one quadrillion was ten million. He had these people working for him, giving him money, defending him. He had a lot of authority.

The thought reform aspect is to be found in Eric's persuading Clark that Eric's Jewish conspiracy talk was acceptable, something Clark had previously been very much against. Stranger still, Clark could not say how Eric had persuaded him to do a 180 degree turn. It was a secret.

Finally, Eric did sic his cult on me. He tried to get his followers to report me to Facebook. He tried to get me fired. The Photobucket account I had was terminated because of him. He tried to turn people against me, because I was telling the truth about what he was doing. He also turned his gang against Pamela Geller, and Robert Spencer accusing those two of all kinds of crazy things.

Attachments: silence for Eric.JPG (75.9 KB)  
Date: December 31, 2017 07:46AM

FOR THE RECORD:

- I stand with Israel

- I do not oppose anyone on the basis of being Jewish

- I never left the Counter Jihad Movement

- This obsessive individual, Lawrence Estavan, does not speak for that movement

- I have no association with any cult or destructive religious organization. Criticism of me does not belong on this site.

Date: December 31, 2017 12:13PM

FOR THE RECORD:

- I stand with Israel

But, this is not an explanation for saying he never attacked anyone for being Jewish.I just showed him that he attacked Pamela Geller for being Jewish. Here he is doing it again. [web.archive.org]

- I do not oppose anyone on the basis of being Jewish

Yes, he does. Even his own followers were complaining about his doing this. Once again, look at his multiple attacks on Pamela Geller. Eric Allen Bell is a bigot. He hates Muslims, Christians, and Jews. Here he is denouncing me as a “radical, end times, rapture ready Evangelical”. [www.faithfreedom.org]

- I never left the Counter Jihad Movement

Quotes from Eric Allen Bell –

“How can the Counter Jihad have any credibility when it is used as a front to expand Christianity?” — Eric Allen Bell on Facebook 12/12/12

“The reason why Counter Jihad is not taken seriously is because it is rightly perceived for what it actually is – a front for expanding Christianity. So long as that is the case we will fail.” — Eric Allen Bell 12/19/12

“Just because I have Christianity in my cross hairs, and not just Islam, does not mean I am side tracked. It means I am not going along with your program.” — Eric Allen Bell on Facebook 12/24/12

” . . . when the Counter Jihad gets turned into an Evangelical crusade, that is where I draw the line.” — Eric Allen Bell on Facebook 04/21/13

“I mean this metaphorically of course, but if there is an Anti-Christ, his greatest deception was to lead people to believe he exists in the future when in fact he lives in the past. His name is Abraham and out of him came 3 violent religions that have brought out the worst in mankind for the past 6,000 years or so.

The new era, one that combines the greatest accumulated metaphysical wisdom (free of superstition) with the greatest sound scientific knowledge, is wanting to be born now, in our lifetimes. If this era is born we will flourish and evolve in ways yet unimaginable.

If the Abrahamic age – one that our ignorance and fear makes it hard to collectively let go of – continues, it’s logical conclusion is the end of civilization through the self fulfilling prophecy of an Armageddon. We must evolve. We must evolve now.

– Eric Allen Bell” [www.dailykos.com]

Eric Allen Bell is the leader of the Bell Movement. He is not part of the Counter Jihad Movement.

“He [Eric Allen Bell] is not an ally.” – Robert Spencer
“Eric Allen Bell is a depraved liar.” – Pamela Geller

A video of one of Eric Allen Bell’s many attacks on the Counter Jihad Movement. [www.youtube.com]

- This obsessive individual, Lawrence Estavan, does not speak for that movement

Oh no, he has that exactly backward. It is the openly bigoted, fraudulent, new age cult leader, and cyber stalker Eric Allen Bell who does not speak for the movement.

- I have no association with any cult or destructive religious organization. Criticism of me does not belong on this site.

Well, here is a suggestion; forget about this page. Stop obsessing over it. Give it the same attention that his IMDb page receives. He does not care what goes up at IMDb. Why care what Cult Education Forum says? He should go count his millions. It is not as if he is adding anything to this discussion with his multi-colored crayon comments.

Date: December 31, 2017 12:45PM

The above statements are untrue.

This type of character assassination of me does not belong on a site about cults.

I will not let these false statements go uncontested. Such statements are an attempt to destroy my credibility and paint me as con man, a lunatic and a cult leader. Anyone who knows me knows that this is of course absurd.

The person posting this material has been doing this since 2012 and posts something new, somewhere on the web, about me, every few days! Consider that.

Date: January 02, 2018 09:46AM

"The above statements are untrue."

How are they untrue? I have given the sources for all these statements. If they are untrue, they are definitely factual.

"This type of character assassination of me does not belong on a site about cults."

Character assassination is defined as an attempt to tarnish a person's reputation. It may involve exaggeration, misleading half-truths, or manipulation of facts to present an untrue picture of the targeted person.

When Eric Allen Bell engaged in a campaign of denouncing me as "insane", a homosexual, and an "end times, rapture ready Evangelical", was that "character assassination"? Because none of that was true. There is a lot more than half truth to what I am saying about Eric Allen Bell.

"I will not let these false statements go uncontested."

There is no contest. I am talking about facts. He is making baseless assertions. The bounty is a fact. He said "Jewish Supremacists" control America, and that's a fact. There were no death threats against Eric Allen Bell in Pakistani newspapers, but he said there were. He said that on a National Israel Radio broadcast, that is a fact. He got his followers to defend his anti-Jewish tirades, after they had previously been rebelling. I have shown you the screen shots of this. It is a fact. And, the fact that he will not speak to any of this confirms the suspicions raised by a concatenation of these facts.

"Such statements are an attempt to destroy my credibility and paint me as con man, a lunatic and a cult leader."

The bounty episode was a con. Eric Allen Bell does act like a lunatic. He has health issues, but I am more concerned with his malicious lying, and relentless hostility to people. There are cult leader aspects to the Eric Allen Bell story. He inspires blind loyalty, takes advantage of people, and is as beguiling as a devil. If Eric Allen Bell ever wants to explain himself that would be a welcome break from his tantrums about being innocent.

"The person posting this material has been doing this since 2012 and posts something new, somewhere on the web, about me, every few days! Consider that."

OK, consider it, but, please also consider what is being said. Also, consider that I am just one person. I do not have a staff, or following who will post things for me. Compare my web presence with that of Eric Allen Bell. What I am doing is microscopic in comparison.

I think I should be allowed to get this side of the story out if only to counteract Eric's campaign of maligning people. He has attacked Robert Spencer, and Pamela Geller. He has tried to get me fired, denounced me as insane, and vindictive.

I am not doing this to gain a following. I am doing it because something happened in 2012. Eric Allen Bell assaulted the Counter Jihad Movement, and its leaders and members. He was able to get everyone to believe he was their friend to such an extent, that when he betrayed them to their face with things like his bigoted performance on the Jamie Glazov Show, people couldn't believe their ears. So, it was allowed to go unchallenged. We wanted to like him, and to please him. And, he took advantage of the good nature, and trust given to him. He would insult people to their face, and get us to give him money under false pretences. He would make fools out of us while pursuing his true agenda of using the movement to destroy Christianity.

This is all coming from a person who does not appear to have a job. He is pretending to run a businesses, and has a lot of money. And, this all has to be a secret, to ask about it would be "insane".

He has 20 years of experience in Hollywood, with only 6 1/2 years of verifiable employment. He has training as an online psychic. He is very involved in the New Age, a segment of society that has been underwritten by the CIA for decades. (see: "Men Who Stare at Goats").

Despite having what would otherwise be devastating character flaws like - lying, bigotry, and cowardice, he has a devoted following who will give him money, and defend him.

I certainly do not know what is going on. Only he has the answers to the questions I have raised about the bounty, and Bell Media. It all looks very suspicious.

Date: January 02, 2018 10:16AM

"I certainly do not know what is going on. Only he has the answers to the questions I have raised about the bounty, and Bell Media."

Finally something we can agree on.

Date: January 05, 2018 10:58AM

THE CULT OF THE DAILY KOS AND THE KOOL AID OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS
by Eric Allen Bell
[www.frontpagemag.com]

“It was like something out of a zombie movie. The protagonist finds himself surrounded by lifeless, mindless monsters in a catatonic trance state, unstoppable, charging at him from every angle. And no matter how many times he fires at them with his super powerful automatic machine gun, they just keep coming at him, over the hills, through the windows, bursting through the floorboards – waves and waves of lifeless zombies for as far as the eye can see.” – Eric Allen Bell

This is the story of Daily Kos readers’ response to Eric Allen Bell’s piece, “Manifesto for a World Gone Off its Meds”. Eric is swarmed by irrational “cult followers” who attack Eric, and want his article taken down.

It is interesting to see Eric Allen Bell using the word “cult” in this context, because I had a similar experience . . . at the hands of Eric Allen Bell.
As can be seen here, Eric Allen Bell had hundreds, and hundreds, and hundreds of people coming to vote down my Youtube video. [www.youtube.com]

This was in response to Counter Jihad Magazine#1 that criticized Eric’s handling of the bounty, his statements on Israel National Radio, his assertion that Jewish Supremacists controlled America, and so on. But, Eric’s minions did not want to talk about any of that. They considered the video to be a threat to Eric Allen Bell’s life. They wanted the police called, and a restraining order issued. I was a lonely bad Christian for doing this, and, of course, I was insane. Eric Allen Bell even chimed in by telling me that God is closer to me than I am to myself.

I think Eric knows very well what the word “cult” means. The word applies to him to the extent that he wraps people around his finger, gets people to defend him even when they know what he is doing is wrong, and that he turns his followers against people he doesn’t like.

Current Page: 16 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.