Current Page: 14 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: livingengine ()
Date: December 09, 2017 10:03AM

Here is Eric Allen Bell on Israel National Radio claiming there were death threats against him in Pakistan newspapers. [www.youtube.com]

This was a lie. They were calling for his imprisonment (please see attatchment). He did this to gain attention, and donations.

You don't like "cult leader"?

How about "shadowy con artist with a large following of credulous New Age people"?

Attachments: greater-kashmir-modified-min-min-min.jpg (68.6 KB)  
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 09, 2017 10:07AM

Please remove my name from the Cult Education website, or produce solid evidence that I have anything at all to do with a cult.

Date: December 09, 2017 11:02AM

This is about a follower of EAB, Clark Banner.

Clark Banner became hysterical when confronted with the true nature of the numeral on Eric's bounty. Later, he rationalized the difference between what Eric said the bounty was, and what the bounty actually said.

When Eric Allen Bell began unleashing on Jews, Clark was vigorously opposed to this. [spencerwatch.com]

Now, look what happened later when I asked him about this clash between them (see attatchment).

He had completely changed his mind. Eric had personally called him, and explained everything. Clark couldn't tell us what Eric said, for "obvious reasons".

Clark then said I was "insane", and told me to "get help".

Eric is extremely beguiling. He will commit fraud for money.He can get someone to see 1,000,000,000,000,000 as 10,000,000. He will get the unwary to see wrong is right. And, if his followers are forced to confront reality, they lash out in pain.
This is close enough to cult behaviour to qualify for a thread on Cult Education Forum.

Attachments: greater-kashmir-modified-min-min-min.jpg (68.6 KB)  
Date: December 09, 2017 11:18AM

This is a repost. My previous post had the wrong attachment. I apologize for any confusion my error may have caused.

Clark Banner became hysterical when confronted with the true nature of the numeral on Eric's bounty. Later, he rationalized the difference between what Eric said the bounty was, and what the bounty actually said.

When Eric Allen Bell began unleashing on Jews, Clark was vigorously opposed to this. [spencerwatch.com]

Now, look what happened later when I asked him about this clash between them (see attatchment).

He had completely changed his mind. Eric had personally called him, and explained everything. Clark couldn't tell us what Eric said, for "obvious reasons".

Clark then said I was "insane", and told me to "get help".

Eric is extremely beguiling. He will commit fraud for money.He can get someone to see 1,000,000,000,000,000 as 10,000,000. He will get the unwary to see wrong is right. And, if his followers are forced to confront reality, they lash out in pain.
This is close enough to cult behaviour to qualify for a thread on Cult Education Forum.

Attachments: yup.JPG (23.7 KB)  
Date: December 09, 2017 11:27AM

I regard the Jewish People as having contributed more to arts and sciences than any other one group. I stand with Israel as the only Democracy in an otherwise savage part of the world and on the front lines of fighting Islamic terrorism. The Jews and Israel are my allies. One can criticize Israel, as I have. But I will never oppose Israel or its people. Any criticism I have had about a few bad apples, I stand behind. But I would never paint the entire people with the same brush. Perhaps more importantly, some of my criticism from years ago was born of envy. However, it took retrospect for me to realize that.

Now, having gotten that piece of business out of the way, let me say again that I have never been the leader of any religious organization. No evidence has been produced on this thread that any reasonable person would regard as valid, claiming that I am a cult leader. Therefore, there should not even be a thread on this site with my name as its title.

As I am not the leader of a cult, a religious organization or any similar type of organization, I once again request that this entire thread be removed and that my name be cleared.

Date: December 09, 2017 01:12PM

Eric Allen Bell and Discernment
"I'm convinced Eric Bell is delusional." -- David Christopher
[web.archive.org]

I urge the interested reader to peruse the online exchanges Mr. Christopher had with Eric Allen Bell. It is clear nothing has changed since then. It is still impossible to have a rational discussion with Eric Allen Bell.

He asked for evidence. I gave him the bounty, his statements on Israel National Radio, and his effect on his followers like Clark Banner. He just will not speak to any of the concerns I raised.

He can do this. I accept his explanation of why "Retro30" was on his IMDb page. Why can't he do that with the other things? What is the good excuse for the bounty?

This is from Eric's movie (that no one has ever seen), "Selling the Future".

Selling the Future
"Watch as Eric Allen Bell actually goes undercover as an online psychic! Can he pull off giving a psychic reading over the phone? Enjoy having exclusive access and insight into the industry of putting one's fate in focus. Are all psychics are phony? What about the ones who seem real? Is it actually possible for a person to be able to see into the future? " [web.archive.org]

Did you catch that? Eric can talk to you like a gypsy fortune teller. Is that how he sold 1,000,000,000,000,000 as 10,000,000?

Maybe he does not want to admit to getting caught trying to pull a fast one. That is always his choice, of course. But, he shouldn't get mad at those of us who do not want to enter into his world of denial, into his cult of EAB.

Date: December 09, 2017 01:25PM

These ridiculous accusations are not only untrue, but they are irrelevant to a website devoted to cult education.

As I am not the leader of a cult, a religious organization or any similar type of organization, I once again request that this entire thread be removed and that my name be cleared.

Date: December 09, 2017 03:11PM

"I am not a cult leader. I just have that effect on people. I can't help it"

Well, this is just a complete breakdown, isn't it?

Let us look at the video I made after the first issue of Counter Jihad Magazine#1.
[www.youtube.com]

As you can see, Eric got several hundred people to vote down the video. I am not saying this is proof that he is a cult leader. I am saying it was done in the style of a cult leader.

Better evidence of cult leader behavior is his telling his followers 1,000,000,000,000,000 was 10,000,000, suppressing the truth about the bounty, saying honestly discussing the bounty was "aiding the enemy" , and inciting his followers against anyone remarking on what he was doing.

Date: December 09, 2017 03:32PM

Where is this cult located?

What is their website?

How many followers are there?

Where do they meet?

What is their doctrine?

What text do they follow?

What evidence is there of an absolute leader, controlling every aspect of their lives?

Where do I fit into all of this? I don't belong to any such organization, much less run such an organization.

My name appearing as the title of a long thread, on a cult watchdog site is absurd.

Date: December 09, 2017 05:07PM

Where is this cult located?

The cult is located online centered around Eric Allen Bell.

What is their website?

Those would be things like Globalone, Ericallenbell.com, and his Facebook page

How many followers are there?

There are 70,000+ followers on Facebook. over 100,000 at ericallenbell.com, and there were millions of visitors to Globalone

Where do they meet?

They meet online at Eric's website

What is their doctrine?

It is a New Age point of view that includes hatred of religion and endorsement of New Age spirituality.

What text do they follow?

The New Age doesn't work like that. There is no central text. There is a constellation of related ideas that one can pick and choose from like a smorgasbord. See @4:40 of this video for a profile of Eric's affinity with the New Age. [www.youtube.com]

What evidence is there of an absolute leader, controlling every aspect of their lives?

There is no evidence of this. There is evidence of him getting people to participate in fraud, incitement, and bigotry for the sake of Eric Allen Bell.

Where do I fit into all of this? I don't belong to any such organization, much less run such an organization.

Eric Allen Bell brought us the phony bounty. Honestly, we do not know what Eric Allen Bell does. He is currently a secret, ghostly media advisor. We do not know what he does.

My name appearing as the title of a long thread, on a cult watchdog site is absurd.
Whether EAB belongs here or not, I will let others decide. But, he did do the things I am telling you about. He did get people to have confusion between 1,000,000,000,000,000 and 10,000,000. If you ever get in a mental state where you can not tell the difference between these two numbers, then you should not be operating machinery. You have been dealt a stunning blow by a smooth person.

Current Page: 14 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.