Current Page: 10 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Lori73 ()
Date: October 16, 2016 04:47AM

Okay, I just got another report from a former follower of EAB. This ex-cult member says that EAB has been tormenting him, in his dreams, trying to force him to come back and to buy EAB either a Bentley or a Rolls Royce.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 11, 2016 03:11PM

Eric Allen Bell is a racist and Islamophobe who was reportedly instrumental in getting Donald Trump elected to the Presidency.

Date: November 29, 2016 07:36PM

As I continue my research of Eric Allen Bell I have found evidence that he is secretly involved in the Ramtha School of Enlightenment. JZ Knight, the woman who claims to channel "Ramtha" has provided Bell with unlimited amounts of money. She expects him to spread her teachings, especially to people whom he knows in the Entertainment Industry who are famous or powerful.

As to whether Bell channels what I have heard is that he has given his life to "The Ram" and is basically an extension of that organization, although secretly.

Just like with Scientology, that organization (Ramtha) is attempting to spread itself among famous people. But unlike Scientology, they are doing this in secret, to avoid controversy and being exposed. This is a huge money maker for JZ Knight and Eric Allen Bell.

The more I dig, the more I find. This man is clearly a secret agent.

Posted by: Alberta ()
Date: December 08, 2016 09:39AM

Lori, it really seems like you are doing your best to make EAB way more interesting and mysterious than he is.
He is a run-of-the-mill, lying grifter.
He will change his tune on any given day to separate people from their money.
He has no "powers"
He is not "connected to famous people"
He was not "instrumental in getting Trump elected "
He lies and mooches off people.
Period.

Date: December 15, 2016 09:26AM

Alberta - If what your saying is true than why do so many people say other wise?

Date: December 16, 2016 06:52AM

I have not seen "so many" say otherwise. I have seen you claiming to talk to people who say otherwise.

In fact, it would not surprise me at all to find out "Lori73" is actually one of EAB's sock puppet accounts. Stirring up controversy about himself is something that he is quite good at. Pathetic, but true.

Date: December 17, 2016 10:14AM

I am not trying to stir up anything. I want EAB to go to jail.

Period.

Date: December 20, 2016 01:04AM

Well, where he belongs is something we can agree on.

He has hurt a lot of really good people.

Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: December 20, 2016 04:28PM

I do not possess magic powers.

I do not run a cult or any other religious movement.

I am self-supporting, through my own actions and depend on no one.

This entire thread is and has always been a train wreck, totally misguided and I question who is posting this stuff and why.

Eric Allen Bell

Date: December 22, 2016 12:00AM

Some of it certainly is off the wall.... some of the rest seems pretty spot on.
I would guess the "who" is someone who you fooled before and the "why" is too keep you from hurting others.

Current Page: 10 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.