Current Page: 9 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Posted by: Lori73 ()
Date: June 05, 2016 08:27PM

Here is some very important information about the enigmatic cult leader, Eric Allen Bell:

Eric Allen Bell - Enigmatic Cult Leader

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: June 08, 2016 11:08AM

Here Eric Allen Bell is persecuting Christian Minister, Walid Shoebat and his son and Director of Communications for, for Shoebat Ministries:

Eric Allen Bell persecuting Brother Walid Shoebat on the radio June 2016

Date: June 09, 2016 08:16PM

Well the plot thickens. As I was trying to get in touch with people who I knew once followed Eric Allen Bell, I found one who still does. He emailed me back and he gave me his permission to post what he had to say. I'm not going to use his name, but here is what he had to say:

Seeing is believing. And feeling is believing. But knowing is knowing. When you find someone who knows, but you don't know, you put your faith in that person, until you know. Eric knows and it is evident to anyone who is ready to see. So I put my faith in him until I could see some of what he sees.

Over the past few years I have become able to see and know because of Eric. He has shown me how to read minds. He has shown me how to make people see things that are not there and how to make people not see things that are there.

Eric has shown me how to levitate. I can make my body lift up simply by using my mind and chanting a special mantra given to me by my Master, Eric.

Eric has shown me the lie that is religion and how organized religion exists to prevent you from truly knowing God. I know God through Eric because Eric is a representative of God. He is an extension of God. He is the embodiment of God. And in time I will be God Realized, if I continue to follow Eric. And then I will be God as well.

Every great sage and seer has been persecuted and misunderstood during their time. Eric was put on this world as an evolved soul because he chose to come down and show us the way to salvation. If you put your faith in Eric you will find the God inside of yourself.

Well folks, there you have it.

Date: June 09, 2016 09:18PM

This is how the Bell Movement mocks and attacks those whom they disagree with:

Eric Allen Bell tries to humiliate Minister Walid Shoebat

Unbelievable!

Date: June 18, 2016 09:27AM

I have gotten in touch with several people who have left Global One, all through one helpful person. There was someone else who offered information, but that information was not entirely right. I have someone who is willing to post on this site. She says that Eric Allen Bell possesses "psychic powers". I have asked her if she believes this and she says yes, but that he abuses those powers.

I for one do not believe in psychics. I know that EAB has been producing a documentary, which he has been working on for several years. I know that he used to do affiliate marketing for dating sites and psychic hotlines. But I am really interested to hear this person's account of what she believes to be actual psychic powers.

Others have simply called this mind control, a bit of smoke and mirrors. But I'm very curious to see what she posts. It is something that comes with with some of these cult leaders, is that they convince their followers that they have divine powers, sent from God or spirits.

This should be very interesting and revealing I'm sure.

Date: August 20, 2016 02:39PM

So the person whom I got in touch with, regarding EAB and his psychic powers, is convinced that he can read minds and accurately predict the future.

The deeper I dig, the crazier this whole cult of personality becomes.

How does one convince another person that he can read their mind and predict accurately the future? What does he hope to gain from this?

Why did EAB come onto this very site, this thread in fact, and claim that the statements about him are untrue, while so many other people believe him to be a cult leader?

This questions deserve answers.

So called 'mind reading' is the result of learned techniques
Posted by: corboy ()
Date: August 20, 2016 09:29PM

Look up "cold reading" on Google and you'll get information on the techniques
of so called "mind-reading".

Here is some info I found when providing information for a discussion entirely
unrelated to Eric Bell.

[forum.culteducation.com]

Re: So called 'mind reading' is the result of learned techniques
Date: August 28, 2016 06:13PM

Corboy -

I read what you referenced about "cold reading" and it's fascinating. I also showed it to two of the people who believe EAB to possess psychic powers. However, both of them are convinced that he was not using cold reading, because they say he was able to tell what they were thinking.

One of them says he will ask a question and then, before you answer, he responds to what you were going to say.

Another one says he frequently appears in her dreams and gives her advice on challenges she is going to face the following day.

How do you explain this? There has to be an explanation. Even the people who no longer are a part of Global One TV and have distanced themselves from EAB have stated that he is someone who possess psychic powers.

If you would, please try to shed some light on this because I am frankly at a loss.

Date: September 09, 2016 05:04AM

I would add to that someone just told me that they saw EAB move a chair across the room using only his mind.

Date: October 02, 2016 02:53AM

My friend whose Mom used to follow Eric Allen Bell says she personally saw him throw a person's body, across a room, using only his mind! This man is a cult leader who must be stopped.

Current Page: 9 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.