Current Page: 6 of 46
Re: Eric Allen Bell
Date: July 26, 2013 08:12AM

Day after day, the false story was kept alive, on social media, blogs and newspapers.

Yes, it was, and Eric was the principal promoter of this non event. You can read him mentioning the bounty in his appeals for money.

[s426.photobucket.com]

Here he is on Israel National Radio saying four Pakistani Newspapers have called for his death.@ 10:00
[www.israelnationalnews.com]

There is no truth to this. Later, during the broadcast he implies his case is working its way to Eric Holder.

Boasting, lying, incitement, fraud, this is Eric.

Someone kept fanning the flames to keep this story alive.

The someone was Eric Allen Bell.

a ridiculous sum of money in the form of a bounty (as reported in the Pakistani Tribune and other publications)

Now the bounty is ridiculous?

He was not saying that last year.

In fact, that is not what he was saying this year. He is a liar.

[s426.photobucket.com]

While his fraud was on going, I was bringing people's attention to what he was doing, and he told his followers I was "bizarre". I have the screen shot.

[s426.photobucket.com]

Eric's follwers then came over, to my thread on Facebook, and called me names.

A Pakistani politician offered a bounty for "the filmmaker" and other high profile Muslim leaders followed suit.

I am not sure what he is referring to here. I think he means Ghulam Ahmad Bilour, Iran's Federal Minister for Railways who issued a $100,000 bounty on the maker of "Innocence of Muslims", without ever mentioning Eric Allen Bell, at all.
[tribune.com.pk]

I am unable to find any mention of Eric Allen Bell either in the main article, or the talk section of Wikipedia's "Reactions to Innocence of Muslims"
[en.wikipedia.org]

Eric Allen Bell's reaction was over blown, and manipulative. It was part of his campaign of fraud.

My Facebook inbox was literally flooded with explicit death threats from Muslims around the world, including the United States. I had initially contacted Robert Spencer and asked him what I should do.

Eric is the kind of leader who loves authority, but runs from responsibility. Eric was taunting Muslims for weeks by calling for bombing, and/or nuking Mecca. His slogan was about spreading napalm. Several times he has called for the destruction of Islam.

There is no point bringing up Robert Spencer, or the FBI. Eric's decision to run was his own.

By the way, I told Robert Spencer that Eric was here to siphon off funds, gain power, split the movement, and pursue his New Age agenda. Robert Spencer has told me, twice now, that I was "right about him all along".

I have the emails.

The FBI recommended I take steps to protect myself

What would you expect the FBI to say? I can assure you the FBI did not tell him to engage in a fraudulent campaign involving a phony bounty, misleading statements about his status with the FBI, and non-existent death threats in Pakistani newspapers in his appeals for money.

a PR disaster.

Well, that is what he says now, but if you read the contemporaneous record you will see that business was good.

[s426.photobucket.com]

I had posted something on Facebook which was critical of religion in general.

What he posted was a stream of statements claiming the CJM is being held back by Christians. This is a self serving lie. He did this after he left, and is still doing it. For the better part of 2012 he hid his New Age beliefs, lied through his teeth about his beliefs, repeatedly.

Contrary to what was in the rumor mill, I was not “kicked out” of the movement.

Eric 's decision to leave was strictly his own. Robert Spencer, Eric Stacklebeck, Glenn Beck, Pat Robertson, none of these people had any thing, what so ever, to do with making Eric leave.

However, he is trying to spin a narrative that he was forced out, and now persecuted. It just isn't true.

Previously, he told us that he left after finding Christians using his work. Now we have a modified version. It isn't true either.

I think this should clear up the bulk of Larry Estavan’s (Living Engine) allegations concerning me as a person who has committed fraud. He has stated that he contacted the FBI with this accusation. This is of course baseless and arguably it is libel.

Eric did commit fraud. I consulted experts, and they assured me he was doing this, and told me I could contact the FBI over it. I did this, and he left within days. Immediately after which, he began unleashing on Christians.

He based his appeals for money on the phony bounty, exaggerated threats in Pakistani newspapers, and used vintage Eric Allen Bell double talk to mislead everyone that he was under FBI protection. I do not know if my reporting Eric to the FBI, and his leaving the CJM are related events, but he did commit fraud last year.

Eric Allen Bell has threatened to sue before, and he is free to sue me any time he wants. I am more than ready for him.

There are countless blogs in which this individual has obsessively attacked by character and made claims that I am committing fraud. Should this continue, I may pursue legal action.

I have to laugh. Eric has engaged in a campaign of maligning, and defaming me online. I have multiple screen shots of his doing this. There is never any substance to what he says, and this is in response to my pointing out his lies, and hostility.

[s426.photobucket.com]

[s426.photobucket.com]

I am not a cult leader.

This is a partial list of traits of dangerous cult leaders. Eric Allen Bell meets all these criteria.

· He has a grandiose idea of who he is and what he can achieve.
· Has a sense of entitlement - expecting to be treated special at all times.
· Is exploitative of others by asking for their money or that of relatives putting others at financial risk.
· Is arrogant and haughty in his behavior or attitude.
· Has an exaggerated sense of power (entitlement) that allows him to bend rules and break laws.
· Publicly devalues others as being inferior, incapable, or not worthy.
· Is frequently boastful of accomplishments.
· Needs to be the center of attention and does things to distract others to insure that he or she is being noticed by arriving late, using exotic clothing, overdramatic speech, or by making theatrical entrances.
· Doesn’t seem to listen well to needs of others, communication is usually one-way in the form of dictates.
· Haughtiness, grandiosity, and the need to be controlling is part of his personality.
· Behaves as though people are objects to be used, manipulated or exploited for personal gain.
· Anyone who criticizes or questions him is called an “enemy.”
· Refers to non-members or non-believers in him as “the enemy.”
· Acts imperious at times, not wishing to know what others think or desire.
· Has “magical” answers or solutions to problems.
· Is superficially charming.
· Habitually puts down others as inferior and only he is superior.
· Has a certain coldness or aloofness about him that makes others worry about who this person really is and or whether they really know him.
· Treats others with contempt and arrogance.
· Doesn’t seem to feel guilty for anything he has done wrong nor does he apologize for his actions.
· Believes he possesses the answers and solutions to world problems.
· Believes himself to be a deity or a chosen representative of a deity.
· Rigid, unbending, or insensitive describes how this person thinks.
· Tries to control others in what they do, read, view, or think.
· Uses enforcers or sycophants to insure compliance from members or believers.
· Doesn’t think there is anything wrong with himself – in fact sees himself as perfection or “blessed.”

There is a lot of material, primarily YouTube videos, out there which warns Evangelicals that the "New Age" people are coming to destroy Christianity and that this is a sign of the end times. Is it any wonder, given the story I have recounted above, that I would get lumped in to this?

Again, notice how this isn't his fault. It's the Christians, and their videos; they are doing this to him.

In conclusion, Eric declared a death fatwa on himself in 2012. He then lied to his audience about this to gain attention, and money. This is fraud.

To any one who continues to accept Eric's version of events of 2012 in defiance of the public record, I say to you, you are in the cult of Eric Allen Bell. He can literally get you to see 1,000,000,000,000,000 as 10,000,000.
[s426.photobucket.com]

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 26, 2013 12:32PM

There are several broken links in my last post. Here are the replacements.

Eric's sales pitch which mentions the bounty.
[s426.photobucket.com]

Eric references the bounty in 2013
[s426.photobucket.com]

Eric references the bounty in 2012
[s426.photobucket.com]

Eric tells his followers I am running a bizarre campaign. That "campaign" was telling people about the bounty, among other things.
[s426.photobucket.com]

Eric was quite happy with the donations he received.
[s426.photobucket.com]

If you didn't see the number on the bounty was not 10,000,000, I think you should be concerned.
[s426.photobucket.com]

I apologize for the broken links.

Date: July 27, 2013 09:25AM

Let's reprise one of my previous posts about Eric and his Cars.

As anyone who was following Eric's story last year will recall, Eric had to sell his car because of his "speaking the truth about Islam".

"I have paid the high price of telling the truth about Islam, and continue to do so. And I am not ashamed by what I am about to tell you and what I am about to ask of you.

I have lost most of my Liberal friends.

I have lost my reputation in Hollywood.

I have lost my livelihood.

Most of my family members no longer talk to me.

I had to sell my car in order to pay my rent - and it's that money is now gone.

I am late on every single bill." - EAB 7/4/2012
[garyfouse.blogspot.com]

In light of this, it is interesting to note that 7 months prior, Eric told his OWS friends that he had sold his car.
[s426.photobucket.com]

Two cars sold in 7 months. When you know Eric Allen Bell like I do, you are skeptical of this.

But, I have good news; Eric is driving again.

We know this from his very revealing post from May of this year.
[s426.photobucket.com]

Here, you will find Eric is very sensitive about people commenting, noticing his car.

[s426.photobucket.com]

[s426.photobucket.com]

He gets so worked up about this he tells his followers 5 times in less than 4 minutes that Nihad Awad is trying to hurt/kill him.
[s426.photobucket.com]

" If anyone tries to do anything to me it will be THE ISLAMIC CENTER OF MURFREESBORO and Nihad Awad of CAIR." - EAB May 1, 2012

This is just my opinion, but I get the impression he is trying to change the focus of attention away from the car, and onto imaginary threats from Nihad Awad.

To me, this is reminiscent of the bounty, although on a smaller scale. There are no death threats coming from Nihad Awad, and the bounty is a joke.

I would also draw your attention to the statement of Eric Allen Bell made on 7/04/2012 about his "family". "Most of my family members no longer talk to me."

On November 22, 2011, Eric told has Facebook friends that he has been

"unfriended, disowned, and otherwise abandoned by now most of my family"

[s426.photobucket.com]

Two major fallouts with his family in less than a year.

And, then there is this -

"I was adopted and raised by very abusive parents and spent some time as a child institutionalized."
[s426.photobucket.com]

Would the abuse be being raised Christian?

As I wrote previously, I find this gratuitous mention of some kind of "abuse" to manipulative, and a prelude to asking for money. That is exactly what he did with his "High Price for Telling the Truth About Islam".

When most American's were celebrating the birthday of their country, Eric was pulling a fast one, manipulating the emotions of the Counter Jihad Movement for money.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 31, 2013 10:37PM

To whom it may concern:

"LivingGenie" has been banned from this message boad.

Date: August 02, 2013 07:54PM

See [www.cultnews.com]

The Rick A. Ross Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups, and Movements has officially changed its name to The Cult Education Institute for the Study of Destructive Cults, Controversial Groups and Movements.

The new domain name entry point and gateway to the Internet archives of the institute will soon be culteducation.com.

The Cult Education Institute archives is a library of information about destructive cults, controversial groups and movements, which was initially launched in 1996 and has continued to be under construction and expansion for the past 17 years.

The public message board attached to the The Cult Education Institute will soon only be accessible through the domain name culteducation.com. More than 100,000 entries from the former members of destructive cults, controversial groups and movements and others concerned has accumulated at the board over the past decade. The message board content continues to grow daily and it serves as a free speech zone for those who wish to share their insights and concerns about the topics listed.

Posted by: Dev ()
Date: August 23, 2014 06:53AM

I just came across this after doing a Google search of “Eric Allen Bell” after visiting his Facebook page. After much reflection, I feel called to speak to this forum about EAB, to share my personal experiences with the man and to challenge some of the assertions being made here.

I am not of the opinion that Bell is leading a cult. I remember when he first started Global One as I was one of the very first members. It was not a cult then and it’s not a cult now. Having said that, for some reason there have been many people who have left because they were not comfortable with Bell assuming a leadership role. And there was some negative speculation about who he thought he was or what he thought he was doing. But let us not confuse rumors and talk with real facts.

When his website first started, most of the new members were practitioners, of one sort or another. Some of the members had websites of their own, where they offered paid psychic and tarot card readings. Many of these people quickly became angry with Bell as he would not let them use his site to promote themselves. A few of them had parting words like “this is a cult” or “this whole thing is all about one guy” etc.

I have personally been a Psychic Intuitive for many years. This is my profession and I was one of the people whom Bell asked not to use his site for self-promotion. In my case, instead of taking it personally I went in a different direction. Impressed not only by his web designing skills, but his natural ability at promotion and getting web traffic, I offered to pay Eric to help me fix up my psychic website. And he did an excellent job. At least 2 other psychics I know of paid him to rebuild and promote their sites as well. And when I say promote, I not mean he promoted them on Global One. Instead he showed us how to use Social Media, Google Ads, etc. to get traffic that converts into clients for us. A Chiropractor hired him, as did a Hypnotist and a few spiritual teachers.
This did not set well with people who could not afford his services, or else could not accept that he wouldn’t just work for free. Several things went on back then, around 2009. For one, his site really took off. He had over 1,000 visitors a day on Global One and it quickly reached nearly 3,000. There was some envy among the older spiritual teachers who felt that Bell was something of a Johnny Come Lately. And stories about how much money he was making as an advisor for spiritual websites were probably being exaggerated. He was making enemies but he was also gaining followers. And this is probably where the confusion comes in about the whole cult leader thing.

A very close personal friend of mine does not like Bell and we have decided just to agree to disagree regarding the man. He says Bell is arrogant and speaks with too much authority, that he should have less ego and be more humble. I disagree. I enjoy his writings and teachings and I appreciate that he makes no apologies. But, to each his own.

In closing, I really want to say that Bell is not running a cult. He is running something of a new spiritual group and these are considered cults by some people just because they are new or unusual. And new and unusual would certainly describe his approach. But Bell makes no claim about being enlightened, being a leader, demanding that people follow him, he does not ask people to give up their free will or suspend their critical thinking (I’m paraphrasing what he says). And as far as some of these stories about money, that’s the first I’ve heard of any of it. The last time he sent out an email asking for donations to run Global One was back in I think 2011 and then he said he was done with that approach as it yielded a lot of criticism and not much money. I have no idea how he supports the site, but he does not ask us for money.

Is it true that some people consult him as a kind of spiritual authority? Yes. There is no denying this point. However, I would challenge anyone to find any part of that website where he advertising this in any way. I have heard stories about some people thinking of him as their guru, but I would say that is the exception to the rule. I have never heard Bell claim to be a guru. He does write some very deep and penetrating essays on spirituality and consciousness, in something of a commanding voice you might say. But after all, this is his blog. If people don’t like it, they don’t have to be there.

Eric Allen Bell is not a cult leader. He simply does not fit the standard definition. I have personally encouraged him, as have others, to follow a path of becoming a spiritual leader. Here is what he had to say, “Then I’d have to be in character all the time and would miss out on being a stupid human being who came here to get his heart broken, like everyone else”. I suggested maybe at a later time in his life and he said, “I don’t see that happening. Nearly every guru I met is a phony. The world does not need more of that.” I think I’ll leave you the reader with those words.

Date: August 23, 2014 10:17PM

Here are some basic warning signs regarding a potentially unsafe group.

Ten warning signs of a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Absolute authoritarianism without meaningful accountability.

No tolerance for questions or critical inquiry.

No meaningful financial disclosure regarding budget, expenses such as an independently audited financial statement.

Unreasonable fear about the outside world, such as impending catastrophe, evil conspiracies and persecutions.

There is no legitimate reason to leave, former followers are always wrong in leaving, negative or even evil.

Former members often relate the same stories of abuse and reflect a similar pattern of grievances.

There are records, books, news articles, or television programs that document the abuses of the group/leader.

Followers feel they can never be "good enough".

The group/leader is always right.

The group/leader is the exclusive means of knowing "truth" or receiving validation, no other process of discovery is really acceptable or credible.

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.

Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.

Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.

Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".

Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.

Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.

Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.

A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.

Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.

Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.

Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

Ten signs of a safe group/leader.

A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.

A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.

A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.

A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not vilify, excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.

A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.

A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.

A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.

A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.

A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.

A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.

Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: October 11, 2014 03:01PM

Eric Allen Bell here. This is really me

I believe this conversation was created by enemies of mine. As I have been following this I have mostly felt it was best not to comment at all. But now I see that my name is coming up in a Google search with the word "Cult" after it.

So, please allow me to state the following:

- I do not accept donations from anyone, period.

- I do not consider myself to be a messiah or an enlightened individual.

- I do not run a religion.

- I do not have any disciples.

- I do not believe or teach that my word is the final word on anything.

- I have never encouraged anyone to cut off their family or friends.

- Global One TV is a blog and a social network, not a religion.

- I have not authored any "holy" books.

- I have not issued any list of commandments.

- I do not run any organization where there is secrecy or deception.

Thank you for allowing me the space to speak for myself. I do hope that this actually gets approved and not deleted. I am well aware of what a cult leader is as I have met a few. I have no aspirations to be a cult leader nor am I one now. Cults are destructive forces that tear apart families, destroy a person's identity, are built on lies and operate on exploitation. Nothing could be more out of line with what is in my heart than being the leader of a cult.

Thank you,

Eric Allen Bell

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2014 06:51PM by rrmoderator.

Posted by: Eric Allen Bell ()
Date: October 26, 2014 04:51PM

At this time I would like to request that the administrator of this site please remove all incorrect and defamatory information, concerning me, from this site.

Clearly the most outrageous content was placed by Larry Estavan, who appears to have used more than one account. Numerous other blogs and websites have banned him and removed his content, as it pertains to me, my character, etc.

I also have reason to believe that a former employee may have added some fuel to this fire.

I realize that a simple request alone may not be sufficient. In that case I would ask that the administrator please research the claims that I am a cult leader. I feel strongly that a simple visit to my website, the one that is referenced throughout, www.GlobalOne.TV , will clearly show that I do not run a religion or a cult. I simply have a blog. The vast majority of material on that blog, which is just a simple Ning.com site, is from other sources. There are at most a few dozen short essays which I have personally authored. Nowhere in any of the material I have posted on that site have I had any claims which even remotely qualify me as anything close to a cult member or a cult leader.

Untrue statements were made about me here. The intention is clearly to harm my reputation and potentially my livelihood. My livelihood does not come from anything to do with Spirituality. My site does not accept donations. By profession I am a writer, filmmaker and Media Adviser. Due to my controversial views I have made enemies who fight dirty.

There is difference between expressing controversial views in the media and Criminal Defamation.

I would prefer not to have this escalate to needing to get a subpoena and initiate a lengthy process of proving who said what and then proving what is true and what is not. This is costly and time consuming for all parties involved. I believe I would prevail and that I would obtain the necessary documentation to get all major search engines to stop indexing this part of your site, using my name as a keyword.

A Google search of "Eric Allen Bell" yields results on page one, which state that I am a cult leader. This is damaging to me on many levels and I will use all remedies available to me under the law to remove this defamatory content.

The information provided about me on this site is simply not true.

Thank you for taking the time to consider my request. I trust that you will do what is fair and reasonable.

Thank you,

Eric Allen Bell

[Moderator note: Posting contact information such as e-mail addresses is agains the rules of the message board]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2014 09:26PM by rrmoderator.

Date: October 26, 2014 09:34PM

Eric Allen Bell:

This is a public message board nothing "criminal" is being done here.

Nothing will be removed or censored per your request.

The best antidote to free speech is more free speech.

You may post whatever rebuttal or clarification you wish within the rules of the message board, which precludes ad hominem attacks.

Current Page: 6 of 46

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.