Unleavened Bread Ministries (UBM) Warning
Posted by: UBMfreedom ()
Date: April 29, 2012 06:03AM

I take no pleasure in writing this. But in love for you and love for God...you must be warned.
Unleavened Bread Ministries is a spiritually dangerous place to be.

It functions as a cult and worse- is operating under an unclean anointing.
Other serious concerns:

1. There have been many missed dates of judgment.

2. People are shunned and publically defamed by email and on the worldwise internet broadcast.

3. If you become heavily involved, you will receive a spirit that gives you loads and loads of dreams...
and send much oppression into your home and life.

4. If you leave- by the grace of God- you will recognize you have been subjected to spiritual abuse.

5. Any and all personal counseling emails and prayer requests can be used against you to slander your character.
6. People may pray or speak word curses against you.

7. If you hear the HOLY SPIRIT asking..."Is it a cult?" The answer is, sadly, yes.

8. During the summer of 2011, spiritually mature men attempted to bring scriptural correction...it was refused. They were
slandered and called alls sorts of evil names.

9. It is not a five fold ministry- but strongly a one man show. Please read "The Harlot Church system" by Charles Newbold Jr for more info about "the nicolaitan system."

10. Many godly people are featured on the UBM website and radio broadcast...leading many to believe they condone or support the ministry or message. Many of those guest speakers do not know the real in's and outs...nor of the sin issues. One example is David Wilkerson being quoted on the website...and other respected believers.
This is deception.

11. Asking a sign of God by opening the bible and putting your finger down on a verse is widely practiced and taught. However, this is actually a form of divination. If you hear from the Holy spirit...you do not need to do that in order to hear the Lord speak to your spirit.

12. Pray and ask for discerning of spirits. (Control, legalism, spiritual pride are strongly in operation)

13. The "faction" doctrine is a form of mind control. It teaches that people who leave UBM ( who are set free by God's grace) become "factious." And if anyone speaks to them-that demon will jump on and possess them. This doctrine keeps UBMers from hearing scriptural eyewitnesses and warnings of sin in UBM or David...because if you even listen- you could be demonized...and then fall away. (If you "fall away from UBM" it is implied that you fall away from Jesus Christ.)

14. The unscriptural manchild doctrine...There will be a group of believers who are more mature...more perfected in Christ. This is "the manchild company." And UBM will spearhead this elite group. The conclusion a hungry seeker will draw is this...manchild = more Jesus. UBM= manchild. David = UBM....THEREFORE David has "more of Jesus" than anyone else we know.

I used to feel that, myself. So what David says...is concerned on par to what Jesus might say...as David has "more of Jesus." (30, 60 or 100 fold fruit).

15, Big shock..A person can cast out demons...and impart them at the same time.

16. If you are lonely for fellowship...realizing the apostasy in much of professing Christianity...be careful. If you have a strong desire for hidden knowledge...be careful. If you desire to be in a small spiritually elite group...be careful. You could be pulled in. Not to mention a family history of rejection, abuse or neglect. (Wounded sheep)

Matthew 18:17:
17And if he shall neglect to hear them, tell it unto the church: but if he neglect to hear the church, let him be unto thee as an heathen man and a publican.

[unleavenedbreadministriesfreedom.blogspot.com]

UBM- Why I left...a former elder speaks

Lord, I plead the blood of Jesus over this post and I ask you to send people here to be warned and set free
from any religious bondage and or deception. Lord please fight for your people and set them free! Please reveal any idols
that are stealing your life and your glory from them. In Jesus name. Amen

The GOOD NEWS...this is a counterfeit and the real Jesus has so much more love, mercy, grace and true healing than what you may have been sitting under. May you be set free from any snare, bondage or trap that keeps you from Him.

Your friend in Jesus Christ,

UBM Freedom

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.