Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: KUNDALINI AWAKENING SYSTEMS / CHRISM KUNDALINI / CHRIS MITCHELL
Posted by: WithinGodis ()
Date: May 20, 2012 09:05AM

@Mustanghearts,
Not sure how one can report him to law enforcment, considering most of us, "in the name of surrendering" did this willingly. He used many tricks saying to us as students, "it was our ego" and we needed to break our ego. He was very good at manipulation and sometimes i look back and wonder, "is it me?" still i question, that is how good he is at manipulation. Talking with others that have seen Chrism in person and on skype i am realizing more and more he is a grand manipulator and liar. So many similar story will the woman i hear, when they tell me their story it is like i am hearing my own. If anyone had any ideas of how to report him or get him off the internet I am all ears. I don't want to make this my life project but am willing to do what i can to prevent others from being controled by a false teacher.
~ WithinGodis

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: deluzionalone ()
Date: May 20, 2012 09:49AM

Good thing I never would send Chris Mitchell any monies even after he made demand from me. Bleh...

Denny

Date: May 20, 2012 09:58AM

The use of Master was Eileeen's recommendation and she pushed Chrism to use this in which I rebutted wholey. I will never ever call him master why? because I am my own master.

Posted by: SBW ()
Date: May 20, 2012 11:07AM

I WAS AMISS IN NOT SPECIFYING IN MY INITIAL POST THAT CHRIS MITCHELL, AKA CHRISM KUNDALINI OF KUNDALINI AWAKENING SYSTEMS IS ALSO KNOWN AS MASTER CHRISM. I AM NOW MAKING THIS CORRECTION IN THE HOPE

THAT IT IS CLEAR THAT MASTER CHRISM IS ONE AND THE SAME AS CHRISM KUNDALINI, SO THAT AS HE MAKES USE OF THIS SELF GLORIFYING TITLE OF MASTER CHRISM, THERE WILL BE NO CONFUSION AS TO WHOM THESE

MESSAGES REFER. IN ALL THE ABOVE MESSAGES WHERE THE NAME CHRISM OR CHRIS OR CHRIS MITCHELL IS USED, IT IS MASTER CHRISM WHOSE BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS ARE BEING REFERRED TO. THE USE OF VARIOUS NAMES

HERE IN THIS THREAD IS DUE TO THE FACT THAT HIS STUDENTS CALLED HIM ALL OF THESE NAMES AS THEY SPOKE TO HIM OR ABOUT HIM. MASTER IS A TITLE THAT WAS APPARENTLY SUGGESTED BY ONE OF HIS STUDENTS , AND HE

ADOPTED THE TITLE MASTER CHRISM, WHICH HE HAS USED SINCE THEN. IN ADDITION, KUNDALINI AWAKENING SYSTEMS IS ALSO KNOWN AS KAS 1.

Posted by: LoveandLight ()
Date: May 21, 2012 04:54AM

Chris Mitchell aka Chrism Kundalini who now goes by Master Chrism is a "Master" of Manipulation and Mind Control! The online Chrism is not the same person you meet when you go to one of his Kundalini Awakening Systems 1 (KAS-1) Seminars. He has very dark energy surrounding him and I felt exhausted after being around him. He claims to give "shaktipat" to awaken or enhance someone's kundalini, quite the contrary. I felt a very dark energy surrounding me the whole night after he performed this "shaktipat" on me at a seminar in March, 2012.

There have been multiple disturbing accounts of abuse by Chrism Kundalini coming out from female students lately. If you read some of the posts above you will start to get an idea of the kind of character Chris Mitchell really has. I always like to think the best about people and try to see the beauty in everyone. With that being said, what Chrism has been doing for years is morally and ethically wrong. He's not the person you see in the youtube videos I can tell you that much!

He is associated with the following links:

[www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com] Website
[groups.yahoo.com] Main group
[groups.yahoo.com] Tantra group
[health.groups.yahoo.com] Healing group
[www.youtube.com/user/chrism0kundalini] Youtube Channel

"Master Chrism" has been posting one new youtube video a week lately to most likely get rid of the "bad press" about him. Please do not be fooled by this man. He is flesh and bone just like the rest of us but has powerful mind control tactics.

Posted by: KSS ()
Date: May 24, 2012 02:44AM

I know lots of things went on in that trailer in the backyard, many of them involved nudity, sex or the drug ayahuasca.

In reading some of these posts my memory has been triggered so I'd like to just validate what I'm reading here. Yes, he bad-mouths his people. I was shocked how he acted all lovey-dovey when talking to someone then as soon as he hung up or they left, he would tell their faults and criticize things about them. There is no student privacy of information here.

He does use fear to draw his students to him. He told one woman (I could hear the conversation) that without him, she would be found mentally incompetant and her children would be taken from her and she'd be put in the white padded room and stuffed with drugs! She was a single Mom! He goes on about "the end of the world" and stocking up goods, learn survival techniques, get a gun and learn how to use it. Again, fear. He told me by law my partner could put me in a mental institution and WOULD because he wouldn't understand what was happening to me. And that if he (Chrism) told me to, I had to leave my significant other though for the time being he said I needed to stay with him as he had lessons to learn from my process. He said I may have to get used to living on my own and not having my child with me. More fear!

In the profound surrender, you give EVERYTHING over to him and he has you SAY it repeatedly. Yes, there times it was at his feet and nude. You are not your own person anymore, you belong to him or his Kundalini, he tells you but it's really him. He's good. He makes you want the K then he manipulates you in everyway possible to keep you dependent on him. Sometimes by loving ways, but many times by fear and criticism.

I remember distinctly one time he said on the phone to me that I needed to come be with him, his Kundalini was telling him to put his sperm in me!!!

All the uproar is mainly based on sex in these posts but that's definitely not all that is involved in this shady business. I'd say the demeaning of the person's spirit, the absolute control, the fear and manipulation are more worrying, not to minimize the violation done to all us women. Yes, some was given in consent as this was taken on when we agreed to be students, we would give up our own egos, our own fight to do what the guru/master asked which was of course always for our growth in Kundalini. And how far is that? I didn't find out. I left. I wish I'd left sooner.

KS

Posted by: KSS ()
Date: May 25, 2012 04:00AM

You make a good point, DivinityKnows. He is kind, love and all that until you disagree with him, call him out on a mistake, question ANYTHING he has said or done. Then he floods you with his twisted explanation of things or baffles you with bullshit, if he's in a receptive mood. If not, your posts just disappear as if you never made them and you are either immediately or shortly kicked off the group with no explanation. There would be a little flurry of posts, emotion building then "Poof!" gone. Everyone would wonder briefly, "What happened to So-and-So?" but in a few weeks we moved on, usually new interesting topics get started that would distract and draw attention away so that it was all put behind us and no one thought anymore about it. Or if someone actually dared ask, it was of course their fault for stirring up trouble or being a troll. I can not tell you how many people (probably wiser than me!) this has happened to over the years I was in his group. Many of them with legitamate questions and concerns! Many I've only found out about recently, sadly. I was in the dark as well. Of course, those on the group, unless they are very close to him personally or physically so they spend actual time with him, have no idea. He keeps the groups pretty squeaky clean from any conflict with him. He makes the bad things go away and acts like nothing ever happened. So people on the group are none the wiser. And that's the way he keeps it.

Date: May 27, 2012 10:27AM

Thanks to Eileen for suggesting Christopher Mitchell go by "Master" Chrism. What a crock of poo poo.

Re: KUNDALINI AWAKENING SYSTEMS / Master Chrism/ Chris Mitchell/Chrism
Posted by: VM ()
Date: December 04, 2012 06:16PM

I substantiate what happened to these women. I was a private student who witnessed Chris bad-mouthing other students behind their backs and discussing personal details. I was there when he would provide a rambling commentary while going through his KAS email. We would (the other privates and live-ins) even end up discussing the not present members and their issues. I assume all of us private students who spent the night with Chrism shared this experience at one point or another with him. I discuss my experience at length here: [thisisratednc17.wordpress.com] . I don't use anyone's real or forum name, with "Chrism" being an exception.

Bless the Ross Institute for having this forum. I remember doing an internet search when I first began to get involved with the group and couldn't really find much information. All the information surfacing makes me wonder about the whole India Divine incident that happened where our emails were "stolen" by India Divine and being transmitted on their website. I wonder if that was legit.

I thank the women who came forward and outed Chris.

Re: KUNDALINI AWAKENING SYSTEMS / Master Chrism/ Chris Mitchell/Chrism
Posted by: lonestarlotus ()
Date: February 06, 2018 02:44AM

As a recent former student of Chris Mitchell's (a.k.a. Chrism) I think it's really important that this forum site be updated so that people know the behavior towards students that people talk about in the earlier posts still goes on. I know how humiliating and confusing it is to recognize you've let yourself be controlled and hurt by a teacher like this. It's really hard to come forward with the truth when you feel like such an idiot when you finally see how you've been manipulated, and lied to. Chris Mitchell is very reactive to anything that resembles criticism of his teachings and doesn't allow any disagreement in his groups on social media, so you feel like you're totally alone with this. There is a constant turnover of people who once seemed supportive and posted regularly in his groups, but suddenly disappear without a word. He also has several secret groups on social media where he will rally private students to his defense against any kind of criticism or questioning. People who express concerns over his teachings or methods are never given clear and rational responses, rather they are silenced and removed. I've seen him accuse people who don't agree with him of being possessed by evil spirits, so that you are afraid to approach them and think there is something wrong with them. He makes it seem like he's always being attacked and betrayed by people who want his power but are not willing to work for it, or they are possessed by dark spirits, or they are jealous, or they don't understand how "divinely inspired" his teaching methods are. If people disagree with him or feel hurt or confused by something he's said or done, it is always their problem, and he refuses to take responsibility for the impact that his words and actions have on others.

So if it's hard for me to say something about my negative experiences as his student, I know there are many others out there who also have a similar story to tell but find it too painful to talk, or maybe they don't know where to go to warn others of the danger here, or maybe they're afraid of getting hurt even more because of the vindictive behavior they have witnessed or experienced directly.

Everything described in the above posts is almost identical to my own experience and to the experiences told to my by other recent former students of Chris Mitchell's/ Chrism. It's 6 years later and nothing has changed.

If you read all of the things we are saying, and think you can handle it and that it's no big deal, please understand that he has had many years honing his skills as a predator and manipulator, and you are up against an opponent who doesn't have your best interests at heart. You may get caught up in the excitement at first, but eventually it's going to hurt very much. You're going to see things you wish you never had to see, you're going to have all your buttons pushed but it will be to control you and not to help you grow (like you're told it will), and you're going to hear things that shock and disgust you because they are not at all what you would expect from someone in a respected position of authority.

If you have to work hard at making sense of what's being taught or asked of you, and need to make up excuses or rationalizations to put the teacher in a better light, then something is very wrong. Trust your instincts and intuition, if something doesn't feel right, or you're being asked to compromise your values and what's important to you because this is supposed to be good for your growth, think twice before you do something like that as this is how a manipulative teacher will try to control you through disorientation and shame. This is not the road to enlightenment, it is the strategy of someone who wants to control you for their own selfish purposes. I have experienced this first hand, and it has taken a long time to heal.

Here are some of the things that I have learned the hard way from my time with this teacher. There is nothing a teacher like this can give you that you can't find from within yourself and by connecting with other decent people who also have similar mystical or Kundalini experiences. A legitimate teacher will never demand complete control over their students. They will never give you "my way or the highway" options, and will never tell you how to live your life, or to leave your spouse and children, or anything that is against your own better judgment. And it goes without saying that no legitimate teacher will ever ask any student to service them sexually saying that it is for the student's benefit. These are all things that were either asked of me by Chris Mitchell/ Chrism or things I witnessed first hand. If you find a teacher like that, run the other way, because they need a whole lot more from you than you need from them. Everything you do will be about the teacher and you will move further and further away from growing in a healthy way on whatever spiritual path you are on.

Eventually you will start to see what's really going on, and it will feel either like you're trapped and too embarrassed to admit something's wrong and that you've compromised yourself and made a mistake, or you will tear yourself away and have to work hard at healing and feeling whole again, while knowing you wasted a lot of time and energy on something that wasn't good for you at all. And just as bad if not worse is that every time you promoted or supported this teacher (as was demanded of you) you were making it possible for other vulnerable people to become victimized too.

If you are considering becoming a student of Chris Mitchell's/ Chrism, especially if you are a woman, be aware of the signs and tactics of manipulation, sexual predation, and psychological and emotional abuse so that you can protect yourself. It's never appropriate for a person in a position of authority such as a spiritual teacher to ask for sexual favors, if you comply this will be hurtful and confusing, and it will be used to manipulate you through shame and by having your emotions toyed with. Be especially on the lookout for alternating love bombing, demands for complete control over you, rude behavior towards you and others, a complete lack of respect for your personal boundaries, and being isolated from others who don't agree with what's being taught or asked of you. Be very wary of letting yourself be alone with him if you are female. Do not agree to put on events for him as whatever money you spend will likely never be reimbursed (I witnessed this happen more than once). Also look closely at the teachings and be really honest and decide for yourself if any of it actually makes sense. When I look back at some of that stuff that everyone was saying was so deep, I scratch my head and wonder how anyone would think it was helpful. A lot of it is downright dark, creepy, and weird, with rants about everything from dangerously poor medical advice to giving complete devotion (aka giving up all control over yourself and your life) to the teacher who tries to insinuate himself as the human spokesperson for your Kundalini (which I learned the hard way couldn't be more wrong and hurtful to a person).

Current Page: 2 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.