Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: August 08, 2011 07:57AM

Am I right in saying Rheinhart was an illegal immigrant when he was grooming Joe?

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: August 08, 2011 07:57AM

Dude, all of the documentation is right there.

Date: August 08, 2011 08:04AM

I thought you may know off the top of your head which would save me a whole lot of hassle.

Just for the record -- I wasn't asking if the Johnson's had settled their bill. I knew they had settled their bill. I was trying to find out if the hospital had actually received their payment.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 08:05AM by Apollo.

Date: August 08, 2011 08:25AM

zeuszor

Date: August 08, 2011 08:26AM

zeuszor
Delivered as promised. The three million dollar figure is on page four, and (I love this) on page six it is explained that Rino deserves compensation for "lost wages" and "loss of earning capacity." That's rich. Do you still think I am making it all up in my "loopy imagination", Joe?

This I got from an anonymous tipster, someone within the LA county court system. Even I do not know exactly who it was that sent me this copy of the summons. But whoever you are, thank you.

Date: August 08, 2011 08:33AM

Apollo
Am I right in saying Rheinhart was an illegal immigrant when he was grooming Joe?

No. His visa was (to my knowledge) valid at the time. But, I do not know what kind of visa he was in my country on. Though, he was later arrested for being in the country on an expired visa.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 08:34AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 08, 2011 08:35AM

Apollo
I thought you may know off the top of your head which would save me a whole lot of hassle.

Just for the record -- I wasn't asking if the Johnson's had settled their bill. I knew they had settled their bill. I was trying to find out if the hospital had actually received their payment.

Well, in doing it yourself you saved me a bit of a hassle. As far as I am concerned, I already had shown you. Thanks for your time and help, Apollo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 08:37AM by zeuszor.

Date: August 08, 2011 08:37AM

I'm terrible sorry to have put you out Zueszor....

That thread doesn't tell you how much Rheinhart received in total.

Perhaps I missed it?

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2011 08:41AM by Apollo.

Date: August 08, 2011 08:43AM

What I am trying to say, friend, is that what is to be known about the Johnson case is already in the public record. Beyond that, it's private information and therefore not my business nor yours to be privy to.

Date: August 08, 2011 08:48AM

What I am trying to find out, friend, is if Rheinhart received enough money which could have covered the cruise.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.