Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: January 09, 2011 05:28AM

DM hates anything that he cannot control, and has suffered a great deal of narcissistic injury over the last few years. He must find all of this very hard to deal with, and is struggling to maintain that control over the online situation.

Don't be fooled, XJC club: he is a psychopath. People like him cannot be reasoned with, and they cannot be changed or reformed.

People like him cannot have friends, as they are incapable of having truly reciprocal relationships with others.

People like him do not have friends or relationships; that only have fans, and only see opportunities.

People like DM are incapable of experiencing love, and do not really give a damn about you.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 05:30AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: January 09, 2011 05:44AM

Davejc attempts to control falling_leaves aka Denise/dsm:

'Falling Leaves, I wonder if it's necessary to point out faults in Brian? You decide for yourself, but I'm finding that it helps to kind of take for granted that intelligent people can see through much of what is going on that upsets us here. Maybe we can concentrate more on those people who are a little more reasonable.'

Loosely translated as:

Don't pick fights with the anti-JC's, I'm assuming that the xJC's will be easier to convince (suddenly they are the intelligent ones---after falling_leaves bragged about having to 'dumb down') and won't want to continue to upset us.
Let's just go for the x-ers who have a history of and vulnerability to falling for my BS anyway.

Date: January 09, 2011 05:49AM

Stoic
The 'cease and desist' letters I was referring to were those supposedly received by Denise--I cannot imagine any other reason for her to attempt to 'learn how to get along' with those she has previously so delighted in abusing--except to defuse some of that backlash.
She has nothing else to gain from 'getting along' with the xJC's--indeed, until Davejc appeared and gave her the hard word she was continuing to justify and needle.

It's just that every time she starts to get mad at me for whatever reason, that Canadian woman starts babbling about how I am in violation of some imaginary cease and desist order, and complains of how I am somehow disrespecting the memory of her dead child.

Frankly she sounds a lot like Denise when she starts telling me to leave her child alone.

She tells me I am disrespecting her child's memory on various websites, but it's like, what websites? Show me, please.

None of it is true.
I have no idea what these two women are talking about when they go on about things like that. I also really don't quite understand what her problem with me is, why it is so personal a matter to her, and wish that she would quit mentioning my name bitching about me in every single one of her posts.

I thought that we were on the same side, with the same goal here.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 05:57AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: January 09, 2011 06:18PM

I think most people are in agreement that fallen_leaves is in fact the old bird lady. All the evidence certainly points that way.

Fallen_leaves claims to be a recent ex member.

A recent ex member would not be interested in getting into any kind of dialogue on this forum. They view this forum with complete disdain and it just wouldn't happen.

Fallen_leaves posted a couple of articles on the xjcs site which seemed to refer to exactly the type of things the old bird lady rants about in her Youtube clips. (online ''bullies'',''terrorists'' and ''vigilantes'')

After a short exchange in PM fallen_leaves warned me not to PM her again and that the PM's would be used as evidence of stalking. The old bird lady also has a habit of creating these fantasy stalking situations.

Fallen_leaves has an obsession with protecting the name of Dave McKay (former ''Shepherd'' of the notorious ''Children of God''). The old bird lady also has an obsession with protecting the name of Dave McKay even to the extent she's willing to build a legal case on his behalf.

Fallen_leaves seems to have gone straight for Sisi on the xjcs site. The old bird lady constantly rants about Sisi in her Youtube clips.

I also notice after initally claiming fallen_leaves was a woman Dave is now backpeddling and claims fallen_leaves is in fact a man. He seems to be making alot of comments to try and get us off the trail or perhaps it's all just a game to Dave McKay. Here's an example of this...

Dave
Yep. You can't deny the evidence. If it's not Denise, then it has to be SOMEONE with some years of organising experience under their belt!

Is Dave trying to push us towards Lisa Simpson who has years of experience organising the JCs forum?

Yes, it would certainly appear so. Anything to protect the old bird lady who appears willing to do almost anything for her master.

At the moment the old bird lady is a very useful commodity to Dave. She serves a purpose and Dave will do anything he can to defend her.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 06:19PM by Apollo.

Date: January 09, 2011 10:05PM

There's a video-plea for support now on the JC site, from Denise. She is clearly playing the sympathy card, exhorting all freedom loving christians to band together behind her and Davejc against the forces of darkness.

[jesus-teachings.com]

I did wonder if she's hoping to build a coalition of cult groups in these 'last days' to defend her honour---not quite how I read the 'last days' scenario that all these millennialist believers seem to have swallowed--unless she is casting herself and Davejc in the roles of true Apostle, which is the same as declaring her and Davejc's internet spats as being the final battle of armageddon.
Who knew this was such a weighty and portentious undertaking?

Incidentally, common law holds that defamation is a personal injury and, as the law now stands, only living persons can protect their reputations. Family members of dead people who have been defamed have failed to change the law on this point, notwithstanding endless years of trying to do so in court proceedings. Longstanding common law prohibits such lawsuits.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 10:26PM by Stoic.

Date: January 09, 2011 10:19PM

Susan, will you please confirm publicly that there was never any cease and desist order imposed on me, and also apologize to me publicly for your very public accusations that I have been disrespecting the memory of your dead child? Or if you do not feel like offering a public apology, that's OK. At least publicly admit that you lied about me.

OK, you've lied about being Lady Jayne, Agur, and Styxxx...

And you've lied about imposing a cease and desist order against me to get me to quit publicly making fun of your dead child (two lies in one)...

What else, I wonder, have you lied about, Susan?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/09/2011 10:32PM by zeuszor.

Date: January 10, 2011 12:50AM

'Incidentally, common law holds that defamation is a personal injury and, as the law now stands, only living persons can protect their reputations. Family members of dead people who have been defamed have failed to change the law on this point, notwithstanding endless years of trying to do so in court proceedings. Longstanding common law prohibits such lawsuits.'

To be clear, my common law comment above was prompted by Denise and her current video declaration that had she the financial resources (donation button provided) she would travel to Australia and pursue a defamation case on behalf of her deceased daughter.
I have no interest in arguing for or against any other person and their behaviour except Davejc and his current handmaid and helpmeet, Denise.

Date: January 10, 2011 02:09AM

The Scriptures simply do not support a "peace at any price" or "hands off" position. False teachers like DM, and false doctrine destroy people spiritually.

Please consider the pastoral epistles where Paul calls out the false teachers by name.

Read about Hymaneus (sp?), Philetus (sp?), and Alexander (1 Timothy 1:20).

We can also look at 3 John where Paul calls out Diotrephes by name.

Then, of course, there is the entire book of Galatians in which Paul speaks directly to the false doctrines infiltrating the church there.

Jude 3 commands us to earnestly contend for the faith once for all delivered to the saints. The context of the passage makes it clear that we are contending against false teachers. 2 Peter says very similar things.

1 Corinthians 11 says that some divisions are necessary so that those who are approved by God may become manifest from those who are not.

2 Cor. 11 also has very strong statements about false teachers.

Another great passage is Acts 20:28-31.

Then there is my personal favorite passage on the topic, Ephesians 5:11-12.

And what about 1 Corinthians 5, where Paul tells the church there to deliver the fornicator to Satan for the destruction of his flesh? Paul didn't tell them to give the guy a hug.

Date: January 11, 2011 01:24AM

Mal: your PM inbox seems to need clearing. Please check your email ASAP, the yahoo account.

Date: January 11, 2011 04:06AM

Watching the xJC forum over the past few days I am gobsmacked to see entire articles written by Davejc justifying his worldview, lifted by Davejc and Denise from the JC forum and repasted to the xJC forum.

Much more of this and the xJC's might just as well drop the 'x'.

Davejc has barred any alternate worldview or even a response of any kind on his own site and is now intent on colonising his critics.
Why are they allowing this? Have they no sense of self-preservation at all?

Malcolm, Apollo and Verity are providing some sanity in countering this obvious attempt at a takeover, as more sock puppets appear purporting to be JC's but refusing to validate themselves.

Already the notion of a vote amongst posters regarding who to ban has been mooted by Davejc and seconded by falling_leaves/Denise--citing a precedent vote being held----Admin, can't you see the writing on the wall?
Can't you see where this is so obviously going?

Get a grip people.
Doing nothing is not an option unless you wish to become a satellite territory of the existing JC mouthpiece site.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.