Not preaching again I hope Z? :)

Australian cult: Anyone recognize this?
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 14, 2006 11:29AM

By no means.

Date: December 14, 2006 12:23PM

Never will I post on this thread again. Be assured.

Posted by: apostate ()
Date: December 14, 2006 12:29PM

Dave wants to tell us some "truth" about how bad ex members are...

[i:60787ff06e]"the ex-members and Rick Ross have conspired together to distort something that was said on this thread about sexual immorality in an attempt to reach a conclusion that I should not only be executed, but that I should be tortured prior to the execution (because execution in itself is too good for me, they say)!

But, hey, maybe I just have a persecution complex, and they didn't say that at all, eh?"[/i:60787ff06e]

All I can say Dave is BULLSHIT! :roll:

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 14, 2006 09:45PM

Kath:

What Zeuszor is doing is not "preaching."

He is listing scriptures that demonstrate how Dave McKay is not qualified to be a leader according to the New Testament.

These are meaningful points to be raised in a suppsedly bible based group.

Rather than trying to convert anyone Zeuszor is pointing out to any Christians that Dave McKay can be seen as a fraud, according to the bible.

This is important considering that McKay uses the bible like a weapon to manipulate people.

Thanks Zeuszor and don't stop posting here about McKay.

And judging from the posts at McKay's board you hit a nerve.

Posted by: kath ()
Date: December 14, 2006 10:24PM

rrmoderator

Brill! :D :D

Posted by: kath ()
Date: December 14, 2006 10:31PM

Just some people find the brimstoney bits of the bible a bit scary as I think Jack was saying.

unless his :?: means you need to put the verses in context a tiny bit of how you are applying them to mcCay?

i.e. unlike McCay with x,y,z thing he has done etc.

Date: December 15, 2006 05:46AM

rrmoderator
Kath:

What Zeuszor is doing is not "preaching."

He is listing scriptures that demonstrate how Dave McKay is not qualified to be a leader according to the New Testament.

These are meaningful points to be raised in a suppsedly bible based group.

Rather than trying to convert anyone Zeuszor is pointing out to any Christians that Dave McKay can be seen as a fraud, according to the bible.

This is important considering that McKay uses the bible like a weapon to manipulate people.

Thanks Zeuszor and don't stop posting here about McKay.

OK RR, I with your blessing and counsel I won't. This group is too volatile for me to sit back and do nothing. If I am in a position to do something about it, I will try. My whole goal, my agenda here is to try and attempt to prevent people from getting hurt. [i:82555c7ab1]Physically [/i:82555c7ab1] hurt. No, I cannot in good conscience sit back and do nothing. Sorry apostate, sorry Kevin.

[b:82555c7ab1]‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’[/b:82555c7ab1]

Sorry guys, I cannot, my conscience will not allow me to, do nothing. I'm baaack!

Date: December 15, 2006 05:58AM

And I want to make it explicitly clear that I do not recommend, support, or in any way condone violent, vigilante-type activity (or any other illegal activity, for that matter) to the end of stopping McKay from hurting anybody else.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.