Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: cait ()
Date: November 18, 2010 09:46PM

zeuszor
do the people, really want a whole lot of negative untrue stuff about them being left permanently on the board, if their children have left the cult?
well yes Zeuszor, if I may say so - of course they do! I consider myself to be one of "the people". The lies and false accusations that were once there in black and white about me and my husband on the "Dysfunctional Families" thread, and now long gone, were the evidence we could have shown our family member, if and when the right time came to do so.

Likewise, I believe the "negative and untrue stuff" found there greatly contributed to the evidence which lead to the Australian Quaker movement's decision to disfriend Dave, and the threads he created attacking them in response to that are long gone too.

It was also evidence that Joe could have re-visited were he ever to entertain any doubt at all about the group's very hardline stance toward his own family, and his own endorsement of that stance, but since that stuff disappeared, the possibility of this happening became so much more remote. Hey, do you think Jon Ronson would still have apologised to Dave if all those lies, smears and accusations had still been laid out there? I suspect maybe not.

I remember having to start a new topic in that thread called "Let the Children Speak", because of my frustration that Dave seemed to write more posts than anyone else on the "Letter to Kate" and "Letter to Sheila and any Other Johnsons/Simpsons" topics which he had supposedly created to enable our children to co mmunicate "directly" with us. That's probly what gave Dave the idea for the very repulsive "Third Party" thread created much later to encourage general cold-blooded dissection and critiquing of Sheila's efforts to remind Joe of their true connection.

Zeuszor, I thought you were very keen on protecting "evidence": can you not see the value in the evidence that existed on the JCs own forum? Personally, I have to say I would have thought it had loads more relevance in potentially unmasking Dave's true motives and actions than the details of my husband's real estate would have.

Date: November 18, 2010 10:01PM

I would certainly support Cait in her opinion that the rants McKay indulged in, against them(Cait and her family).... largely worked to discredit him.

I suspect they were there initially because, (a) they constitute "instructions" to the existing members of the JC's on the "official line", and
(b) McKay is insanely self-important

I suspect they were removed because the impact of them served to "restrain" Mckay in future lies he may wish to make about himself (PR spin!).

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 18, 2010 10:14PM

Blackhat
"Please feel free to write to me personally" is an invitation Zeuszor uses at the end of many of his justifications.

Why should you write to him personally? Is this another method of control, like Dave? Is Zeuszor becoming the Anti-Dave, using his methods of control?

No, it's a method I use to try and keep the thread on-topic, unlike DM. I am not here to talk about zeuszor. I am here to talk about the JCs.

Play the ball, not the player, right?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2010 10:31PM by zeuszor.

Date: November 18, 2010 10:51PM

I have often written to Zeuszor "personally" and have found him...or her (....just thinking of you there "Y"!!) very prompt in his..(or her!) informative responses....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2010 10:58PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: November 18, 2010 10:56PM

The money from Joe's Kidney "donation" (cost reimbursements....I wonder if they included an estimate for the "salary" (book sales of McKay's work) that Joe alleges he "pulls in" regularly....that would make for some interesting reading)....is presumably now "safely in the bank".....

...now there is just Trevors' kidney left to "hock" (as Christine McKay (his daughter) and Cherry McKay (his wife)continue to rebuff McKay)....

.....he'll need to be quick if his cancer (....do you mind clarifying this a little more, for us all, Denise?) is very aggressive at all......

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 18, 2010 11:07PM

Blackhat:

This is not my forum, but the forum of the Ross Institute, which is an educational nonprofit.

Please stay on topic.

The back and forth personal attacks is counter-productive.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 18, 2010 11:15PM

Has anyone tried registering on the JCs forum since it's been in lockdown?

It seems a bit strange that the forum is in lockdown yet they're still accepting new members on a daily basis..

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/18/2010 11:17PM by Apollo.

Date: November 18, 2010 11:20PM

The JC forum will likely be "down" until McKay is convinced he has "won back" his (increasingly limited) flock....to psychological dependancy on him.

I do wonder though, if in this time of "Biblical Tribulation" McKay continues to receive his pension cheque....(which require a bank account of some nature remained open somewhere with Satan's financial Kingdom)....and I suspect that only McKay and his wife would be in a position to draw public benefits...(the other JC's being in "Tribulation" lock-down)...that would be an interesting avenue of inquiry to make, were anyone to wish to locate the where abouts of the "Apostle".....

Date: November 18, 2010 11:23PM

Dear Apollo,

No I haven't tried....(I'd be easily identified due to my Korean location!)....but as you point out, ...yes, it's a "bit strange, ....

......unless of course the "disbanding" remarks fed to Littlerose, were only so much BS!!

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 18, 2010 11:35PM

Well i tried to register but they're not accepting me sadly. :-(

It seems McKay (former member of the notorious "Children of God") has banned my IP address.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.