Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 05, 2010 06:32AM

Just do not write to me privately anymore, please, especially not asking what the latest rumors about this and that are.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2010 06:35AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 05, 2010 06:39AM

zeuszor
Just do not write to me privately anymore, please, especially not asking what the latest rumors about this and that are.

Yes i heard you the second and third time Brian. Stop being a drama queen.

Date: November 05, 2010 06:41AM

Apollo
zeuszor

Well, you should have heard me the first time. Please stay on topic and stop with the name-calling, please. What would you like to know about the JCs?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2010 06:44AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 05, 2010 06:46AM

zeuszor
Apollo
zeuszor

Well, you should have heard me the first time. Please stay on topic and stop with the name-calling, please. What would you like to know about the JCs?

I have no questions for you Brian.

You do your thing and i'll do mine, ok?

Thank you.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 05, 2010 07:02AM

I seems to be starting to heat up here again.

Everyone chill, and that means everyone.

Date: November 05, 2010 07:23AM

Let's put this disagreement behind us and move on Brian. There are far more important matters to deal with.

I do have one question for you. Is it true you did a report after Speaking to Dave's mother and if so is it available for public viewing?

Date: November 05, 2010 07:27AM

Man, it's 4:19 and I am trying to chill, myself. I wonder what DM is doing at this very moment?

[www.youtube.com]
Apollo
Let's put this disagreement behind us and move on Brian. There are far more important matters to deal with.

I do have one question for you. Is it true you did a report after Speaking to Dave's mother and if so is it available for public viewing?

Good. Agreed. Thank You.

With respect to the query in the second line of your post: no comment.

That's funny; above I redundantly wrote "please" twice, see that? Gee, I've had a couple beers, to tell the truth...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2010 07:47AM by zeuszor.

Date: November 05, 2010 07:47AM

I was reading another forum yesterday and that's something which was mentioned.

There was something else i read which really stood out..

Apparently Dave welcomed a convicted paedophile into the Jesus Christians. This in turn put the JC's children at serious risk. The man was eventually sent back to Australia where he was jailed for 10 years.

Can anyone verify this?

Date: November 05, 2010 07:48AM

If I were you, I'd register with XJCs and ask them over there.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: November 05, 2010 07:57AM

Let's not squabble among ourselves, men, for fear we start looking like the McKayforum with nitpicking and witching at each other....now that their forum has closed we don't want to be as Dave McKay was with David Berg---copycats! It's enough that I am starting to believe McKay has morphed himself and has rejoined his forum in the guise of little rose (check for 5 o'clock shadow in her mean videos--heehee).....and all this time I thought he was happy being Anita Foster---does this mean anything...Dave's quirkiness at wanting to be a woman????? *lol* Just asking.....what's next? An article called "Bin Raiding In High Heels"......Crossdressers For Christ? That sounds nicer than his Cockroaches For Christ....actually I think that was Cherry's.....;) the article promoted the idea of being a scurrying bug or something to avoid Armageddon so now that they are all MIA, perhaps "little rose" in rage mode, did set herself on the jc's and that's why the forum is locked-the jc's have scurried off to save themselves.....check under nearby rocks for cranky looking cockroaches with long hair and needing shaves.....!!! *joking*

So has anyone heard any more about Joe's donation of his kidney? I am surely hoping his parents are able to see Joe sooner rather than later and perhaps if this operation is to go ahead, Dave would have a heart and make some arrangement for them all to meet....there is always the terrible chance that something could go wrong as it can in any operation so it would be great if Joe could get the love and support of his parents if he insists in going ahead. There can never be too much love for others so why can't Dave back the heck off with this stupid idea of his to act as a go between and HIM meeting up with the Johnson's..DO YOU THINK MRS JOHNSON WANTS TO SEE DAVE INSTEAD OF HER SON???? BLIMEY McKay is self important...There are MANY possible ways that Joe could meet safely with his parents WITHOUT MCKAY's interceding. Of course that would mean Dave McKay would have to feel secure he has a grip on Joe...if Joe can't be trusted to see his parents without McKay tagging along that seems that the NEW McKay Jesus Christians cult leader is as weak and insecure as the old one. Talking tough on the internet is one thing but if Joe could have a face to face talk with his parents I wonder if some of the defiant teenager tone would leave him and he could have an adult discussion with them now. I think Joe knows very well his parents pose him no physical harm...I think the fear must be that McKay fears another defecation and when it's a CO-LEADER who bails-that looks even worse.

So what do you all think? Comments yea or nay welcomed! :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.