Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: July 28, 2010 08:26PM

This is a question for Rick, or the moderator.

I've been thinking about the things which are being said about the Johnson case, and the claim that you advised them to vacate the property, and to have an armed guard there. Another poser is citing Waco, which in some ways is not relevant, but in other ways may be.....

I would like to ask:

Have you made a statement about the outcome? Particularly with respect to the beating of Reinhardt, as shown on youtube?

Has this changed the way you offer advice to parents of children who have been caught up in cults like the Jesus Christians?

Are you aware that the beating of Reinhardt has led to Joe refusing to see his mother, and to his being further entrenched within the Jesus Christian community?

I wouild appreciate any links to your thoughts on these matters, and more particularly, any updated ideas you have in the light of the Johnson case?

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: July 29, 2010 09:26PM

Blackhat:

I gave no such advice to the Johnsons.

The Johnsons did not seek my advice regarding Reinhardt and/or any security considerations at their property.

I have never advised any family to resort to physical violence regarding anything.

I was interviewed by Fox News when they covered the bizarre whipping publicity stunt Dave McKay staged, which was linked to the incident you mention.

I was named and retained as an expert witness in the Johnson case, but never deposed. The case was then settled before my testimony would be required.

It is doubtful that Dave McKay would control Joe Johnson any less regardless of the incident you cite or the court case. McKay controls his followers totally and dominates them. Visits with families is per McKay's approval/advice. It is doubtful that McKay would allow Joe unsupervised visits of any consequence with his family under any circumstances.

My work with Waco Davidians, the BATF and FBI has been grossly distorted and maligned by cultists and cult apologists.

See [www.culteducation.com]

"Coping strategies" suggested for families is discussed at this Web site.

See [www.culteducation.com]

Edited 7 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2010 10:03PM by rrmoderator.

Date: July 30, 2010 10:49AM

Thanks for that response.

Another whipping trial......(Yawn)

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: July 30, 2010 09:33PM

@ Blackhat,

There was a film out a few years ago, 'Usual Suspects' that cleverly illustrates how and why these stories are concocted.
After an hour or so of relating fantastically spun capers, the protagonist is revealed as sitting in a police interrogation room using every available snippet of unrelated information that enters his perception to weave a plausible tale to bamboozle the authorities and throw them off the scent.

If you watch the film you will see what our two protagonists, little thorn and Davejc, are both frantically concocting in the struggle to impress themselves and each other in order to gain dominance.
It is both apalling and fascinating to view, like a car crash in slow motion-- and quite educational.

It is a shame that neither has any consideration at all for the other people they are using so flagrantly to build their own personal fantasy worlds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/30/2010 09:35PM by Stoic.

Date: July 31, 2010 08:43AM

Dear Stoic,

Yes saw the film....and agree thoroughly.....

...in relation to the "new whipping trial" (this being your reference Blackhat?)

New whipping trial 29/07/2010 23:41
Things are very rushed for us at the moment, but I thought that I should let our readers know that the community held another whipping trial yesterday with a slightly different approach being taken. It was staged more as a political demonstration against Jiang Zemin and Luo Gan, two leaders of the Communist Party in China, who have led a campaign of terror against innocent, peace-loving Falun Gong practitioners over the past ten years, torturing and killing at least 3,000 verified deaths (and almost certainly many more that have not been verified), including powerful evidence collected by independent researchers to show that they actually sell the organs of their victims to overseas tourists coming to China for organ transplants. (E.g. they guarantee the tourists that if a kidney or liver fails to function during the transplant itself, they will find and give a replacement organ within two weeks! They then go and check their Falun Gong prisoners for blood types and chop them up for sale to the tourists.)

Zemin and Gan were both invited to attend and/or send someone to represent themselves, but they did not turn up. Jayme and Alf each took 25 lashes of the whip in their place, in the presence of a small crowd of Falun Gong practitioners, and before the lens of a TV station which is sympathetic to their cause. We ourselves also filmed the trial and the carrying out of the punishment. There was spirited discussion afterwards of the efficacy of such an action as a way of bringing home to complacent viewers just how real the torture and execution of innocent people is. People who could not control their tears as they watched Jayme and Alf taking the punishment were enraged at what is happening in China today.

The trial will feature in our documentary, "Beyond Justice", which discusses the whole concept of substitutionary punishment as a way of supporting justice without seeking revenge. In a political demonstration of this nature, it brings home to people in a shocking way that there are innocent people suffering while we go about our lives without a thought in the world for them. In conjunction with a trial like this, we are strongly reminded of exactly what these men have carried out in the privacy of prisons and hospitals in China.

This morning our two volunteers are up and around with almost no signs of pain. The same cannot be said for the many thousands who have suffered and are still suffering in China today.
Please note: although no board code and smiley buttons are shown, they are still usable.
Dave

JC Member

David McKay is unimaginatively repeating the tired old practice here of RIDING "BANDWAGONS" as many might remember from the superficial engagement of David's empire in "BUGA-UP", "free community work scheme", "welfare work in developing countries", "refugees in Australia", "altruistic organ donation", "Catholics", "Quakers" and the Churches in Medowie, NSW, "freeganism"....to name but a few down the last three decades, where McKay calculatedly seeks to do nothing more than BUY LEGITIMACY for his cult....deliberate playing a particular audience, by attention seeking stunts (in front of the media), that loudly "demonstrate" McKays purported "heart felt commitment" to the cause!

The practioners of "Falun Gong" may well have grounds for complaint....they should be warned however that McKay has ABSOLUTELY no interest in "Justice" or "freedom of expression" but that he craves the attention that the Falun Gong movement (or any other issue of note!) can potentially bring him,

AND,

were David McKay and his cronies ever to "rule" China,

they would be far, far worse in the oppression they orchestrated

than that accused of Jiang Zemin or Luo Gan.....

Date: July 31, 2010 09:04AM

McKay is actually RECYCLING observations already made about him, YEARS BEFORE, in this pitiable attempt to belittle me.... I again note that he these days is clearly "several bricks short" of a full load here (and losing further "bricks" daily) and offer this as evidence of what a spiteful, little non-descript he has progressively become...

However let me at least point out, where he has retained a modicum of lucid thought,
that permits some the occasional shadow of rational "clarity".....

Someone mentioned the similarities between the stuff that Little Rose has been saying here and the stuff that Malcolm says on the hate sites. Malcolm is not, to my knowledge, on a psych pension. I think he has a family and teaches English in Korea. Yet he says the same hateful stuff and literally prays that I may die soon.

There is a growing body of people who think that, because of the stuff that Malcolm says, he may, in fact, be suffering from mental illness. But even if he is, then you can point to other people (e.g. Anita Walker/Blackhat) who appear to be even more sane, but who say equally hateful stuff. There is a thread of hatred that links them all together, and it is not mental illness. It is their fundamental "badness".

[jesus-teachings.com]

It's true that I DO indeed, pray for McKays' death!!

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: August 01, 2010 07:38PM

Just as a matter of interest in the continuing saga, dsm or little rose has posted the first two of a series of videos on YouTube:

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

It is probably not a good idea to keep giving her the attention she craves, so I won't comment on the content, but she seems determined to keep the story going at any cost to her own credibility. I just hope that she does not damage the credibility of this board in the process.

Date: August 01, 2010 08:51PM

Actually three, and the next one is going to be about Rick Ross.

I wasn't going to post about this, because I agreed with your statement

It is probably not a good idea to keep giving her the attention she craves

but unlike you, I chose therefore not to post about it.

However, now that it is done, I think that the fact that Rick Ross has barred dsm/littlerose in ALL her incarnations on this forum will help limit that damage.

If Rick chooses to pursue the legalities of youtube policy regarding such things, that will be up to him.

The unfortunate thing is that you can guarantee Dave will use this sorry episode to tar all his detractors with the same brush. He can't help himself, that is how he operates.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: August 01, 2010 09:11PM

Stoic and Blackhat:

The lady can be funny, though she doesn't mean to be.

Apparently, she takes herself quite seriously and wants others to see her as a serious cult critic.

However, once she starts spinning her crazy conspiracy theories, the wheels come off the cart.

It's not worth bothering youtube about this.

Let the lady rant. Maybe she has found a niche there.

She might attract an audience, something like Tommy Wiseau did with his contribution to "cult movie" history titled "The Room."

Now let's get back on topic.

Date: August 01, 2010 09:30PM

Hey, I was about to say the same thing to Stoic as an opener!

"This thread is about the Jesus Christians. Please stay on topic."

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.