Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: June 06, 2010 12:04AM

Adrian
Hi Blackhat,

I think both you and Zeusor have one thing in common, you both are interested in the victims that Dave Mc Kay has duped. Can you imagine how powerful we would all be in assisting those who are victims of the JCs, if we would positively unite? Zeusor, I think it's great that you are attempting to ensure that the former offenses are not repeated.

Adrian, I cannot agree more. I have always tried to maintain some kind of communications with the XJC clique/Kevin's support group, and would like nothing more than to work in a more cooperative fashion with them.

From the beginning, I felt if we all engaged in some truly "free discussion" and off the record, then we would know where we were all at, and could try to ensure that nobody was stepping on anybody else's toes.

As we all know, that approach was rejected and the rest is history.

Date: June 06, 2010 06:24AM

I give up. This guy is impossible. Did the best I could. What do you think, Blackhat? I am open to criticism.

[jesus-teachings.com]

Date: June 06, 2010 07:54AM

Hmm...

By the way, Mal, Zoe Briggs (aka Lisa Simpson, aka Anaglypta, aka Liverpool Writer) got fired from the old welikejesus late last September. DM somehow took control of that forum and incorporated it into their main site. Zoe was at the time not told of DM's changes, and was quite shocked upon learning of them. She was in Australia last fall, as well, and I know nothing of her present situation.

Hence, ZOE HERSELF, started this thread, all those years ago?

David, then went to the trouble of "wooing" her to the dark side, before thanklessly dumpiing her once she had "outlived" her usefulness.....?

Thanks Zeuszor, yes I was dimly aware of the "spat" in September, however I thought it was a "passing difference of opinion" that David would let ride, as he had previously, as Zoe was temporarily "useful" for him....obviously he has somehow calculated that she, from then on, wasn't....and all Zoe's other "dear, old" JesusChristian friends said not a word in her defence , lest David turn on them as well....

...yes, the "life" of the JesusChristians in a nutshell!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2010 07:56AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: June 06, 2010 08:07AM

oops

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2010 08:08AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 06, 2010 08:07AM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Hmm...

By the way, Mal, Zoe Briggs (aka Lisa Simpson, aka Anaglypta, aka Liverpool Writer) got fired from the old welikejesus late last September. DM somehow took control of that forum and incorporated it into their main site. Zoe was at the time not told of DM's changes, and was quite shocked upon learning of them. She was in Australia last fall, as well, and I know nothing of her present situation.

Hence, ZOE HERSELF, started this thread, all those years ago?

David, then went to the trouble of "wooing" her to the dark side, before thanklessly dumpiing her once she had "outlived" her usefulness.....?

Thanks Zeuszor, yes I was aware of the "spat" i September, however I thought it was a "passing difference of opinion" that David would let ride, as Zoe was temporarily "useful" for him....obviously he has somehow calculated that she wasn't....and all Zoe's other "dear, old" JesusChristian siad not a word in her defence , lest David turn on them as well....

...yes, the "life" of the JesusChristians in a nutshell!

Yep, she herself started this thread, presumably at the behest of McKay. As to how and when this was uncovered, I'll find a citation on that later, but it's back there, among the really old posts.

Then he ditched her for whatever reason and nobody has heard from her since.

Jinnythesquinny, Lisa Simpson, Anaglypta, Liverpool Writer (and God knows how many other sock puppets), all one in the same person.

In other words, this very thread was started by one of DM's trolls in an Anita Fosterish plan to elicit a response which could then be used to manipulate online discussion of the JCs. As usual, his plan backfired; he ended up getting banned from this forum, and here we are.

And I have finished a rough draft of that factsheet. Anybody from "over there" who wants to see it for changes and corrections, please let me know now.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2010 08:10AM by zeuszor.

Date: June 06, 2010 08:15AM

Joe's response to you Zeuszor is "informative"

Re:Forsaking all 05/06/2010 15:58
Hi Dirty Sanchez,
No one has said anything about Catherine joining the Jesus Christian community. What is being discussed is forsaking all, a teaching of Jesus. Do you have a problem with that?

People so often want to make out that we are ‘recruiting’, when in fact we are only preaching the truth. If you have a problem with the truth that we preach – the truth that Jesus taught, in fact – then please come out plainly and state what the problem is. But if you have come here merely to attack the messengers and not the message… may I suggest you find some other place, like a hate site, to do that?

This comment occuring AFTER David has already stated:

Re:Forsaking all 03/06/2010 20:56
Great moves, Catherine! Have you been able to meet up with any of our members in the U.K.?

AND following Alfreds' comment;

Community has been one of, if not THE most, positive developments in my life. "A problem shared is a problem halved" (and I think that may have been talking about sharing it with only one person). Imagine when you "share" it with an army of other committed soldiers of peace!

AND following Jeremy's remark;

As Dave and Alf mentioned, it is good to connect and share more with people who are already walking the same path, so I too would encourage you to get in touch with the team in the UK to try and help you where you're at.

It is ALL about recruiting, and Joe is in utter denial....

due to the "personal investment" he has been duped into making into the JC's....

The "message" Joe preaches, is "unconscionable contract" and "involuntary servitude" in an Orwellian nightmare of double-think and repression, where you are covertly taught to DISOBEY Christ by an old, self-centered "has-been"....

.....and yes I HATE Joe's message...

Date: June 06, 2010 08:16AM

Do you think that I did OK in that exchange, Mal?

Date: June 06, 2010 08:24AM

My impression was that you came off the "victor" Zeuszor.....

...Joe and Jesse completely avoided the legal issues you raised....e.g. on going financial dependance on the very fraudsters who have just connived you out of everything you own.....no rights or legal protection....etc

What is their response?....to attack the messenger, while at the same time falsely accusing you of the same....(tactics that they have subliminally adopted from McKay/Satan)....

Someone like Catherine may have trouble seeing that (if she is "depressed" she may simply turn to whoever can best persuade her that they are her "real friends")....however I doubt that a neutral observer would be so deluded.

Date: June 06, 2010 08:34AM

I'm being harsh here, but with good reason.....

Blackhat

Hmm....you appear to have only quoted Catherine directly without (unilke David McKay) "editing" her submissions to render them suitable for your purposes....it would seem to me, Blackhat, that you are being accurate here, with good reason...

Thank you Blackhat, for going to the trouble of bring these to the wider attention of the general public...!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2010 08:44AM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: June 06, 2010 08:42AM

Yep, she herself started this thread, presumably at the behest of McKay. As to how and when this was uncovered, I'll find a citation on that later, but it's back there, among the really old posts.

This was presumably AFTER the Scientologists did much the same with the former "Cult Education Network" (or, forgive me, whatever the name of the thing was....would the Moderator be able to clarify this?)

David, again, simply (if clumsily) emulating the unethical tactics of others, for his own oafish devices.....??

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.