Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 14, 2010 07:46PM

I have a desire to see DM brought to justice, put it that way.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 14, 2010 07:55PM

Why? If his followers walk away, and he has cancer......don't tell me, the Australian Gvt will pay for his existence.....

Date: November 14, 2010 07:57PM

zeuszor
That's all well and good, but I think that we ought to focus more on doing something to bring DM to justice by seeing him incarcerated, rather than turn this thread into another version of XJCs. All I ever tried to do was make information on the JCs available to the public and help out a few parents. And I have never felt as if I needed his blessing to do so. Kevin seems to think that I am every bit as twisted and evil as his father, that I am the real troll, and I resent it. I feel like his scapegoat. I am not asking for any credit or glory, merely some respect.

Agur
God knows there are enough of us who rant so why not appreciate a voice of reason for a change?

"For a change?" So, there is and has been only one voice of reason all along, and it's that of Kevin? Is he the arbiter of "logic and reason" now?

Now Agur is going to go all hysterical and tell me that I am "attacking" her. I am not attacking you. I am disagreeing with you, and expressng that disagreement. Disagreement does not equal disrespect. Expressing a disagreement does not constitute an "attack." If it did, then we'd be the ones in a cult. I will not stand for this thread being turned into another version of XJCs, and I think that's exactly what you're trying to do. We're trying to have a "free discussion" here.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2010 07:58PM by zeuszor.

Posted by: cait ()
Date: November 14, 2010 07:59PM

so well said Agur - thankyou for summing the situation up so very accurately. Personally I would hate to see this thread locked, but if that is the only way to deal with Zeuszor's constant and unfounded criticism of Dave's son, and of the forum on which he chooses to write, then c'est la vie.

and Zeuszor, I will address you directly : no, Kevin's is not the only voice of reason, and he is not the arbiter of reason and logic, but equally nor or you. Please don't try to manipulate others like this, creating division. Don't keep trying to setup a showdown between him and you : he's not going to respond in the way you want him to : a lifetime of dealing with his father's manipulative techniques has equipped him to recognise and reject these kind of tactics.

Maybe it's time you gave yourself another 3 month sebatical.

Date: November 14, 2010 08:00PM

Blackhat
Why? If his followers walk away, and he has cancer......don't tell me, the Australian Gvt will pay for his existence.....

Yes, they will. It's just that I don't like to see the bad guys get away. And yes, I believe that DM is a very bad guy.

Date: November 14, 2010 08:02PM

Expressing a disagreement does not constitute an "attack." If it did, then we'd be the ones in a cult.

I can't tell you how much I agree....

Date: November 14, 2010 08:06PM

and Zeuszor, I will address you directly : no, Kevin's is not the only voice of reason, and he is not the arbiter of reason and logic, but equally nor or you. Please don't try to manipulate others like this, creating division. Don't keep trying to setup a showdown between him and you : he's not going to respond in the way you want him to : a lifetime of dealing with his father's manipulative techniques has equipped him to recognise and reject these kind of tactics.

Endorsed.....

Date: November 14, 2010 08:06PM

cait

Maybe you're right. Maybe another sabbatical is called for. I'll think about it.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 14, 2010 08:22PM

To whom it may concern:

This thread will not be "locked."

Nor will anyone be allowed to subvert this thread and/or turn it into a place for personal arguments.

Some folks may be banned though, if they don't stay on topic and follow the rules.

Date: November 14, 2010 08:25PM

Awesome. Free discussion prevails.

What can be done to bring DM to justice?

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.