Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: October 29, 2010 01:33AM

What is the obsession with murder? Dave McKay obsesses and Joe obsesses that a "fight" was attempted MURDER. Does that mean any time 2 men get in a fight...that can be labeled attempted murder? We can see that Reinhard did not fight back as the video does show him cowering on the ground. Jeremy does not seem to have done much of anything expect dance around, screaming “FREEZE FREEZE” or something and then he runs away so it was not much of a mutual fight but it does not rise to attempted murder? I guess the courts did not think so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 29, 2010 04:29AM

Yes, the woman is crazy and she’s going to go on and on, but publicly responding to it in any way from this point forward will probably make matters worse. To respond in any way more than we already have, would give it more energy and, man, that’s going to empower more crap from her.

People who know me, know that I am a good guy and that she she is crazy, and it’s very clear that she is being encouraged by DM because he is using her in this way; that is, to his benefit. I know, it’s hard to let this go on and on without speaking up for oneself. I just have to stand firm on what I have written and who I am, and realize that if my telling the truth about the cult is/was hurting DM, then he has to make me look crazy.

Anyone with half a mind would see that she is spinning things way out of control; I actually had to laugh when she said that the Duncans and RR can use the health care and/or government agencies to pay for any interventions. It would be nice if that were true, but it’s not even possible for families to get funding for treatment after an intervention!

Actually, the more she and DM spin this crap, the less believable they become. And if all of you notice, the audience she gets to do the spinning for is mostly current members of JCs anyway.

So let's just let it go.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2010 04:41AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: October 29, 2010 02:45PM

Littlerose wrote:

We know Sisi recently pulled off a successful stunt of convincing me she was another person who has a similar name to hers

Now that is just not true. Verity on the X site wrote over and over again that it was not her. Littlerose used google to try to find someone who she ASSUMED was Sisi, and made a big mistake. Then she did a terrible thing, and sent a horrendous video link to a complete stranger's employers.

However, Dave did something equally appalling. When Denise/littlerose got the information that she was wrong, she kept saying on the JC's Forum that she was wrong. She said that more than once. But Dave kept on saying "How do you know this is NOT Sisi?" and kept on saying that the Music Therapist must be Sisi.

This perseverence of Dave in the face of Denise's correction is illustrative of the way he decides who is who, and what is what. Once he has made his mind up that someone is who he thinks, he can't be persuaded otherwise. He is still doing the same thing with the identity of Private Eyes.

Now Dave has said:

But people like Brian, Sisi, and Anita have no reason to feel hatred. None of them really knows ANY of us at all. Their whole presence on the hate sites is a complete mystery. They are all obsessed with something that defies any logical explanation. I tend to think that it is something wonky in the psyche of each of these three people to have made them turn the way they have.

Well Dave, the word "hate" is yours, not mine. Defies any logical explanation? Let me remind you. I came onto this forum with an innocent question, "Does anyone know what is happening with the Sydney Quakers?". You came out with a barrage against me, claiming that I was Private Eyes with another log-in. Then you moved to claiming that I was his wife. Then you moved to calling me "Grandma Lowe". I might not have pursued things any further than my original posting, except for your wild allegations of who I was to start with. Then I saw you doing the same thing to poor DL, and I at least have a sense of justice about your defamation of that innocent electrician. The rest is history. But let me remind you again, the word "hate" is yours.

And just for the record, the references to a woman who vacillated from the JC site to here, and to the X site, and back to the JC site, while claiming that Dave was making her feel suicidal is a reference to Kirstie. I can't believe you have forgotten her.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: October 29, 2010 04:01PM

What both Dave and Little Thorn both thrive on and seek at all times is drama into which they can insert themselves and then feed off the emotional chaos that they stir up in others. Reality or truth is of no importance, only the drama that they can foment.
When there is no drama they will both work to create it, and that is what they, as a team, are doing here. They both get a god-like buzz from knowing that they cause such emotional upheaval in others, it is the only thrill left that is available to either of them.
Deny them the drama and they both become impotent.

Date: October 29, 2010 05:45PM

Thanks, Stoic, and I believe you are right. They leave outrageous statements hanging out there on the bush, waiting for someone to pluck them. And I will admit, when they are personal attacks about me, I will bite.....

Regarding that cycle, I noticed Dave was a bit bereft of company once he had banned almost everyone on his Forum, including Jose.

For a moment there he didn't have anyone to talk to, and so he unbanned Denise/littlerose. I rest my/your case.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2010 05:50PM by Blackhat.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: October 29, 2010 08:35PM

another thing how come littlerose/dsm has not taken down the video that calls the mucis therapist down?
how come when dave and litterose/dsm talk about how terrible gossip is they are the ones doing all the gossip?
anyone see how littlerose/dsm demanded information about the jc who was going to comit suicide? she just had to know the gossip. littlerose/dsm is the worst one guilty of gossip and she doesnt even correct herself when she is wrong.

how bout talking down the video that slanders someone and you know the person you are slandering, littlerose/dsm has nothing to do with the jc's.
you know you are the one who started the whole thing-why are you trying to blame an innocent person for your actions.

you say sisi convinced you but you are the one who came up with the whole thing. show us where sisi convinced you of anything. you hate sisi so why would she be able to convince you of any thing? you are a stocker and you came up with the womans name-no one else but you and you are trying to blame someone else because you made a freaking fool of your self and attacked someone in the most mean way you could.

littlerose/dsm is a disease and she is acting as daves bully this is why dave unbanned her.

he knows shes a whacko and he doesnt care shes dangerous. he lets her loose on his forum so she will bully people but all she has done is show how willing the jesus christians are to lie about there enemies.
littlerose/dsm posted that she was in jail at some point she said this herself online. it might be good to know if this was true because if it was for stocking or assault people should know this since she has shown she will track people and she will get crazy.

anyone who does what she did could actually end up injuring someone in one of her rages.the jesus christians are busily measuring there level of danger with the Johnsons but i think they better look a little closer to home to see who is acting dangerous, stocking people and threatening there safety.

her hollaring in her videos then her whacko wild laugher send chills up my spine.

Date: October 29, 2010 08:42PM

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

Dave
It was never about doing what is right. It was always about getting away with as much as he could, at the expense of anyone else.

Like I always say, the man does more projecting than a movie theater.

In making this statement, DM is actually giving a really good description of himself.

It is obvious to me that DM pathologically attempts to get away with as much as he can, as often as he can, and always at somebody else's expense.

Nothing he does is motivated by a desire to do what is right; everything he does is motivated by a desire to benefit himself.

Actually, in his mind, "what is right" and "whatever I think, say, or do" are conflated, they are one in the same.

People like DM are incapable of empathy and cannot experience love; they do not have friends, they only have fans and only see opportunities.

Often I wonder what color the sky must be in his world.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: October 30, 2010 02:03PM

Sheila Johnson has published a very good letter on the Jesus Christians forum. I find this one part especially telling but her entire letter would be worth reading as she tells Joe exactly where it's at with them.

Sheila Johnson posted on the Jesus Christian Dave McKay Cult Forum-

....................The conversation you had with Dennis about Reinhard faking his injuries was stemming from the confusion you were having about your group. You were trying to rethink your decision about rejoining your group. You couldn’t figure out why Reinhard was faking his injuries. You were looking right at Reinhard as he was eating, drinking, and behaving normally. The conflict came when you were being told to lie to the police because your group wanted to file charges against your father/brother. You were being told that it was all for the greater good and it was a gnat in a camel’s eye.
You were torn between lying for your group against your father/brother or telling the truth. You had been thrown out of the group to think about who you should be loyal to. It was interesting to me how suddenly you were being taught to lie. Your values and morals appeared to be shifting dramatically. I remember asking questions about the e-mail and you told me your leader said it was a “gnat in a camels eye”. I even asked you why would you join a group that is asking you to lie. You really didn’t have a logical excuse. Do you know the difference between lying and exaggerating? Do you criticize others for exaggerating events? I recall you were trying hard to choose between your family and your group. Will you admit that Dave wanted you to lie about Reinhard’s injuries? Joseph are you trying to cover for Dave again? I remember you using the expression, “straining at gnats” . Please admit that you’re lying because if we’re going to ever get to the truth the lies have to stop. I’m not going to use that “straining at gnats” expression to justify the things that happened. You shouldn’t try to gloss over lies with clichés.

[www.jesus-teachings.com]

She is speaking of the fact that Joe Johnson is said to have told this Dennis friend of theirs that Reinhard was faking some injuries and Sheila Johnson gives a full account of this which seems very credible to me.

As usual it would be good to read the whole letter before any discerning fingers do alterations and edits.

Sheila's questions to Joe-
"Will you admit that Dave wanted you to lie about Reinhard’s injuries? Joseph are you trying to cover for Dave again?"

Powerful questions from a mothers heart. Can Joe answer? Will Mr. McKay answer for him? Or will he just sicc his pitt bull on Sheila Johnson?

Date: October 30, 2010 04:48PM

My bet?

"Avoidance" or more likely "escalation" (emotionally ever shriller and shriller outbursts, whenever challenged) will be the responses...Joe (here I assume it is Joe and not actually David directly writing in Joe's name....as he did once in my instance) will "reply" with a non-reply to Sheila's enquiries and a raft of baseless counter accusations, with the intention of intimidating his mother into silence or extorting her into silence with the emotional blackmail, that he will discontinue "communicating" with her, if she refuses to accept the "facts" he lies about....

....and in all of that Joe will be trying to tell himself that it is nothing more than fighting the "good fight" in defence of the "gospel".....

.....but deep down he is cognizant that it all just so much bull-shit.....Joe just can't admit that to himself though.....just yet!

Date: October 31, 2010 03:38PM

Dave says:

Maybe I should take a candle out on the back porch tonight and have a try! lol

Go on, Dave, do it. I can just see your face in the candle-light.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.