Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: February 01, 2011 10:44AM

You are right, and I do not disagree. He knows what he's talking about.

But I also believe that he used me do something for him because he didn't want to get his hands dirty (so to speak) and then held me up as a scapegoat when things went beyond his personal agenda, and therefore out of his control. And I resent it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: February 01, 2011 10:52AM

Everybody's tired of the political infighting and drama. That ends now.

If Glenn and I can work things out between us, and end up respecting and in fact liking each other, then there's no reason that we can't ALL learn to get along.

At this point, anybody who cannot take the heat, should in my opinion get out of the kitchen. Anybody who is not prepared to be honest, who is not prepared to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty, would be better off butting out.

Believe it or not, I am probably one of the MOST honest people around here. Too honest for my own good, actually.

Date: February 01, 2011 12:48PM

I'll be your mirror
Reflect what you are, in case you don't know
I'll be the wind, the rain and the sunset
The light on your door to show that you're home

When you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands
'Cause I see you

I find it hard to believe you don't know
The beauty that you are
But if you don't let me be your eyes
A hand in your darkness, so you won't be afraid

When you think the night has seen your mind
That inside you're twisted and unkind
Let me stand to show that you are blind
Please put down your hands
'Cause I see you

I'll be your mirror

[www.youtube.com]

Date: February 02, 2011 03:04AM

After thinking it over carefully, I have decided to make this post.

I just simply want to state that someone associated with the XJCs has been making a range of accusations against and claims about me, and I just wanted to let people know for the record that NONE of her accusations are true. Zero percent.

Some of the readers of the various forums may believe some of her nonsense, as they often want to believe the worst about me.

It seems that at the moment, she is not planning on going away, now that she has a regular audience.

I know that I am taking a chance on further inflaming her by making this post, but thought that to do so would be for the best.

Again: all of the accusations and claims she is making about me over there at XJCs are 100% untrue.

Yes, the woman is traumatized and she’s going to go on and on, but publicly responding to it in any way from this point forward will probably make matters worse. To respond in any way more than I already have, would give it more energy and, man, that’s going to empower more crap from her.

People who know me, know that I am a good guy. I just have to stand firm on what I have written and who I am, and realize that if my telling the truth about the cult is/was hurting DM, then he has to make me look crazy.

I really don't know what she's talking about. She's just making a bunch of stuff up now, and wish she would leave me alone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2011 03:10AM by zeuszor.

Date: February 02, 2011 06:33AM

zeuszor
After thinking it over carefully, I have decided to make this post.

I just simply want to state that someone associated with the XJCs has been making a range of accusations against and claims about me, and I just wanted to let people know for the record that NONE of her accusations are true. Zero percent.

Some of the readers of the various forums may believe some of her nonsense, as they often want to believe the worst about me.

It seems that at the moment, she is not planning on going away, now that she has a regular audience.

I know that I am taking a chance on further inflaming her by making this post, but thought that to do so would be for the best.

Again: all of the accusations and claims she is making about me over there at XJCs are 100% untrue.

Yes, the woman is traumatized and she’s going to go on and on, but publicly responding to it in any way from this point forward will probably make matters worse. To respond in any way more than I already have, would give it more energy and, man, that’s going to empower more crap from her.

People who know me, know that I am a good guy. I just have to stand firm on what I have written and who I am, and realize that if my telling the truth about the cult is/was hurting DM, then he has to make me look crazy.

I really don't know what she's talking about. She's just making a bunch of stuff up now, and wish she would leave me alone.

Susan is a nice person at heart and we have settled things between us, in the same way that Glenn and I did yesterday.

We've been on the phone with each other all afternoon and have made amends.

Dave tries to play people off of one another (especially she and I) and it's a shame when people fall for it.

I am sorry if anything I said or did resulted in your getting hurt, Susan. I never meant for anything like that to happen.

You are a good and decent person, and so am I.

Susan: I do love you as my sister in Christ. And it is for this very reason that I encourage you to take a break from the forums for a while, maybe for a week? ;-)

I see you really spinning out of control here.

And if I may be so bold as to say so, I am sure that your husband would agree.

You are much, much more upset about what McKay says about me, than I am.

Personally, I don't give a damn about what McKay says about me. I do not get emotional about it. It's just par for the course with him.

Me, I simply try and ignore him as much as possible, and just focus on exposing him and his background.

I know very well who I am, and I do not let him get into my head anymore.

Unfortunately, it is my fear that he has gotten into yours.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2011 06:36AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: February 02, 2011 07:20AM

Brian has done a tremendous amount of work and does not deserve to be made the scapegoat, I agree with that.

He has saved alot of people a whole lot of suffering. Brian aswell as Mal and Rick have all done an excellent job in raising awareness against a maniac and his cult.

There are alot of people who appreciate the work Brian's done, I hope he knows that. I have alot of respect for the man.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2011 07:22AM by Apollo.

Date: February 02, 2011 07:25AM

Oerlikon,

If someone is threatening you then you should report it to the police. I'm sure Rick Ross will also be happy to give you some advice if you contact him. Just don't do anything silly though.

Regards

Date: February 02, 2011 07:40AM

If anyone is taking McKay's side over anything then they need to take a long hard look at themselves.

McKay is the problem here and nobody else.

Date: February 02, 2011 11:50AM

Oerlikon: who are you, and why are you here?

Posted by: Oerlikon ()
Date: February 02, 2011 11:56AM

I'm sorry.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.