Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 07, 2010 08:29PM

Cherry/Dave said:

But calling someone a narcissist is something else again. Not even Rick Ross has the professional qualifications to make such a damning diagnosis, nor any of the other slanderous psychological judgments that have been bantered around.

Does that include Dave's statements that Sisi has a multiple personality disorder, or that Denise has mental health issues?

Edit, Ah, I see Dave has seen the triple posting he made of Cherry's statement...and amended it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 08:34PM by Blackhat.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: December 07, 2010 10:12PM

Dear Apollo,

Yes...thank you for the details of those former members who "look in" and then leave without posting....and the bogus ID's continue to be entered on their site....some strange goings on, over there certainly ....the "hit and run" visits do though credibly hint of a "break-up", with David probably refusing to accommodate the opinions of the overwhelming majority community in relation to some matter, to the point where they "discommunicated" him....and David sulking off in a huff (after all, we all know that the "JesusChristians" were only ever his, dont' we!) .....the former member looking to see if mad McKay, has at all "repented" of his behaviour.....obviously not, and so they leave........your investigative skills are a credit to you...!

I also question why David would have to put up "Cherry's" postings, for her as he has claimed (no doubt he has her password....and can thus enter his own messages surreptiously)....things have become that BAD for him, that he has had to resort to a bogus conversation with the "store mannequin" that (we think, still) partners him:

Cherry/Dave said:

When one person's freedom infringes on someone else's freedom, it becomes illegal. I have no doubt that the RR forum is engaging in illegal activities and will one day be recognised as such.

The intention to swindle the vulnerable (i.e. the woman who donated the money for the property in Kenya) for willful gain in a criminal compact of fraudulent misrepresentation, is a "freedom" that a number of legislated authorities (such as the police) regular "infringe" upon.

Welfare fraud is an illegal activity that Cherry McKay appears to have willfully engaged in,(..certainly for example the times while David was collecting welfare benefits in her name, during the years when I was a member and could directly observe this, say while she was in India months for a time, ...Cherry on one occasion, I well remember, only luckily just returning to the Paddington property on the VERY day that a compliance officer called in)...I would otherwise thank her/Dave to explain the walking cane produced on the Jeremy Kyle show and for formal interviews with Australian Welfare, and otherwise, happily abandoned in other "walks of life" as recorded on camera....!

At the point of Jayme and Jeremy departing the Jesus Christians, they would have jointly been entitled to over a tenth of all that the Jesus Christians owned (dissolution of a non contracted partnership), particularly given the many years of unpaid labour they devoted to selling McKay. Would Cherry/Dave be so kind as to nominate what cash in hand, Jayme and Jeremy received, from McKay Inc.?

Would Cherry/Dave like to inform us, what became of the "cost reimbursements" (e.g. claims for lost wages among other things) made out to Joe Johnson, for the kidney "farmed for Jesus"? (..or is this one of the issues, you separated over?)

I have no doubt that Cherry/Dave has ALREADY become widely recognized as a self-seeking fraud!!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 10:17PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: December 07, 2010 10:31PM

....we have this statement from Cherry, apparently to put Black Hat in her place, I presume:

Quote:

"We each are responsible for the choices we make and we live with the consequences of those decisions. NONE of us are victims."

(....and I'm NO victim....I just happen to choose to be led by the nose, like a stupid old cow.... following the call of so much bull....so there!!~~)

.....pray tell, and what does that aggravatingly whining self-righteousness, couched in an irrelevant "platitude", so remind me of....

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 07, 2010 11:06PM

falling_leaves
hello agin.

yeah I guess my name isn't really al that secret, is it? I didn't suspect anyone would guess it that quickly though I felt it was the right name to use for me. it's been a very frustrating month for a lot of people and I don't tink I've handled it very well for myself though I am moving on. I hope you don't mind if I don't want to go into any more than that,ok? Thans for the consideration anita and apollo.

Also, thanks to rick for posting my posts. I think I've only ever been here like two times before cause I didn't like all the fighting and stuff but I've been thinking about it a bit more recently.

however I'm still confused about some things so I hope you won't mind if Im a bit slow at catching up. I can see that there has been some discussions abou tsending pm's and I didn't even know there was pms. Guess I'm still used to the jc forum where there was not pms. anyway, after reading here I checked the pm box and there was a pm from blackhat not to trust brian or apollo which is really confusing. I think I can understand the thing about brian cause I've heard a lot about him being really angry and crazy and stuff but I thought apollo was meant to be someone who was fairly reasonable. I hope I'm not judging anyone too harshly here cause I don't even know you guys except from what I've heard.

Is this true Blackhat and if so would you care to elaborate? Thanks.

falling_leaves
I thought people were saying not to send pms at all so I don't know if I'm even saying the right things here. Did I miss something? Is it okay to send and respnd to pms?

Hello, nice to have you with us.

There is nothing in the rules which states a person cannot use the personal messaging service. Please feel free to do so.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2010 11:12PM by Apollo.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 07, 2010 11:21PM

Malcolm,

Thank you for your kind words , you're a gentleman.

McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') is now more than ever showing all the signs of a broken man. His recent mad rants against Sisi and zeuszor showed a desperate man but today's ''Anita Foster'' posting showed a man in despair. His head is clearly all over the place at the moment.

Date: December 08, 2010 12:04AM

His head is clearly all over the place at the moment.

Apollo

He "won't let go" of the forum, even though he's now lost everything (presumably) through his obstinacy...he really only has his own failings that are in any way "newsworthy", to report on, as no-one else will communicate with him....and is hence flailing around for whatever tired old "victories" he can dust off, and present again, to the world at large, as evidence of his own "integrity"....it must make tragic viewing for the former members....who no doubt would have hoped to see a "change of heart", ....not the rantings of the self-possessed..

AGAIN, I pray that those who remain "at large" as "JesusChristians" or whatever they may now choose to call themselves, are able to make a "decent fist of it all" and run the community in a genuinely Christian fashion, without the completely unnecessary "requirement" to poison all and any, relationships external to the membership (as they would "dilute" the commitment to the cause...!), .....in utter contrast to the inclusive principles taught by Christ, in the Sermon on the Mount.....

Posted by: yasmin ()
Date: December 08, 2010 12:41AM

Hi Falling leaves , you can send pms when the moderator stops automatically moderating your posts, normally in about ten posts or so.
Who you pm and who you trust with personal information is completely up to you.
As an Ex JC, you have probably been reading this forum for a long time, so you probably know why Blackhat felt a warning not to trust people with your personal information might be useful to you. After all you have probably had your personal information recorded in a dossier once already.
With technology these days and rerouting IP addresses, people have to rely on their own judgement as to whom to trust and who not to.
And if you are not comfortable with others knowing your identity , anonymity is indeed a safe option.
The Ex Jc website is a place you would be very welcome and may find a lot of understanding if you chose to post there.
Wishing you all the best and hoping life goes well and that you have a lot of support right now. Could you give us news on any of the other ex JCs ; if they are well and doing fine?
Thank you very much, yasmin

Posted by: falling_leaves ()
Date: December 08, 2010 12:53AM

hi apollo

thanks for clearing up my misunderstandings about the pm function though I dont know what to say with it. Now that I'm here it feels a bit strange and I don't quite know what Im meant to do or what I want to say, though I do feel a bit uncomfortable with the way apollo inserts the children of god thing after Dave's name, not cause i was close to him or anything, but cause they are notorious for sex abuse stuff and it makes me a bit uncomfortable that people may be associating that behaviour with me too as an exmember. I hope you don't take that personally, though, apollo.

I definitely never was into anything like children of god stuff and I never witnessed or was taught to practice the kind of stuff they did. I just want that to be clear cause I don't like the idea of people thinking of me or other exmembers as some kind of sex wierdos just because we were in the jc's and when someone says somehting about the leader of something I think they automatically think the same thing about the followers. I think that is waht jesus meant when he said that if people called him names then they would call him followers names too. oh wait, is it okay to talk about stuff from the bible here? I've not seen anything like that here so I don't know if it's okay. if it's not okay then I can find some other way to express myself though I think that will probably feel strange for me too. it sure does feel like I feel uncomforable about a lot of things these days.

Anyway I don't tink I have the right to ask apollo to change the things he says but I think it could help to make others more comfortable if they didn't get the idea that people were looking at them like sex weirdos.

oh by the way, I didn't mean to make it sound like blackhat was doing something bad when she pmd me about brina and apollo cause she also encouraged my right to anonymity too, which i found comforting cause you know how it is when you just dont know who to trust. I hope that doesnt sound paranoid.

I kind of laughed when blackhat was asking apollo about him counting posts and stuff cause it made me wonder what if she things apollo is really dave! He likes to do a lot of that counting stuff and anylising stuff! maybe blackhat is suspicious of you being dave, apollo!!!

dang I started off by saying I didn't kow what to say and now Ive said a lot. felt kind of good. thanks for listening.

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: December 08, 2010 01:06AM

Good to see you here, Falling leaves, and also wishing you all the best.
Hope the other ex-JC's are also all safe and well and taking their lives back.

Posted by: falling_leaves ()
Date: December 08, 2010 01:15AM

hi jasmin

I just noticed your post after posting once. I hope rick (err is it okay to say rick, or does he prefre ross?) doesn't mind me posting twice in a row like this before putting up my previous post. if that's not okay just let me know ohterwise i'll assume it's okay.

actually jasmin ive not read much of this forum at all. I barely kept up with the jc forum. it's something that dave was bugged about with me and several other members from time to time, actually, cause he wanted us to read this forum so that we could see the issues for ourselves instead of him needing to explain everything to us. I suspect it was his attempt to counteract the idea that he tells everyone what to do and thing, though to be honest I really was very lazy about dealing with all of this. now that its all over I want to know what he was talking about all that time. does that sound wierd?

sorry but I hope you understand that I would not feel comfortable talking about other ex jcs here, not that I know much anyway since the breakup but as far as I know people are following their own paths according to what they feel god is leading them to do. hope you are okay with that explanation.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.