Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: December 01, 2010 07:33AM

Dear Moderator,

Can you explain how bigpigweed's last posting says it was last edited by corboy? Corboy posts many times a day on other threads....is he a moderator?

Are the words on bigpigweed's last posting those of bigpigweed, or a moderator?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: December 01, 2010 07:37AM

[...]

[Moderator note: off topic so post was cult]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 08:08AM by rrmoderator.

Date: December 01, 2010 07:39AM

edit

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 07:39AM by zeuszor.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 01, 2010 08:05AM

Blackhat:

Yes Corboy is a moderator at this message board.

I assume whatever words passed through the edit were the poster's words, not Corboy.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: December 01, 2010 08:07AM

To whom it may concern:

Here is where we are now on this thread.

If anyone continues the petty bickering they will first lose their pre-approved status, so that every post must pass through moderation.

After that the next step will be banning.

This has gone on long enough, and no one is immune to these no matter how long they have been a member of this message board.

Date: December 01, 2010 08:08AM

rrmoderator
To whom it may concern:

Here is where we are now on this thread.

If anyone continues the petty bickering they will first lose their pre-approved status, so that every post must pass through moderation.

After that the next step will be banning.

This has gone on long enough, and no one is immune to these no matter how long they have been a member of this message board.

Understood.

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: December 01, 2010 08:39AM

Blackhat
Dave has said:

Quote:
Yes, i think that Denise went too far on that one. A person does not need to be either an alcoholic or a drug abuser to do and say stupid things, or to use foul language, something I have witnessed you doing on a number of occasions. Unless she has evidence to prove otherwise, I would like to see Denise apologise for calling you an alcoholic and a drug-abuser.

In return, maybe you can apologise for your hateful and threatening gutter language, e.g.

Quote:
Silly old bitch. Don't f*ck with me on legal matters, Denise, because you WILL lose.

And who set you up as an arbitrator, Dave? Seems you are stepping a little above yourself, considering you are the head of the FORUM OF NOBODY!

Laughable isn't it, who does he think he is?

Speaking down to Sisi as if he's in a position of authority.. Desperately trying to cling onto to any control he possibly can.. The wise old man acting as the mediator. Thank goodness Sisi dismissed him for the old fool he is. He's now no more than a laughing stock.

Date: December 01, 2010 08:58AM

I see Dave has a new friend to talk to ''Alex''.

When Dave speaks to someone like Alex all he sees is $$$$$$$$$$$$. He doesn't see a human being with a heart. He doesn't see a human being with a family.. Just someone else to control and sell his books.

It's important that we don't take our eye off the ball. We're still in the dark at the moment. We don't know the full story. The cult could still be out there on our streets for all we know. People like Alex may well still be viewed as 'potentials'.

Date: December 01, 2010 09:22AM

People like DM are incapable of empathy and cannot experience love; they do not have friends, they only have fans and only see opportunities.

Nobody in my country has heard anything further about them, to my knowledge. The States are "covered".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 09:23AM by zeuszor.

Date: December 01, 2010 09:49AM

I'd be interested to know as to why Dave (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') seems to be blaming Glenn for so many postings over here..

Wasn't Glenn one of the JCs most passionate apologists?

Is Dave now claiming one of his former comrades has turned against him?

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2010 10:15AM by Apollo.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.