Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 27, 2010 09:01AM

how bout we let people decide for them selves how to deal with her? those who want to take legal action and can afford that-do it. those who want to ignore her-do that. those who want to buddy up to her and make her feel like she is winning friends-go for it. buddy up enough to take her interest off people who are smart enough to know better than to crawl into a sleeping back with a texas rattlesnake.

how bout we stop telling other people how to post period? a little myob goes a long way to keeping peace.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 27, 2010 10:09AM

I agree Zeuszor, that "closure" may be imminent here....

it's only the recovery of those who may have now left McKay that bares consideration....

they may well be a little personally "devastated" by the miserable end of everything that they had lived for over the course of a number of years,

they will need to have the spititual fortitude to be able be able to look beyond the boundaries of the pathetic little universe that McKay had them living in..

there are many ideals worth living for....they will only need to "reach".....

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 27, 2010 10:15AM

This appears to be it, the end of the JCs.

Date: November 27, 2010 04:57PM

"K" on the xjc site cleverly drew a rather unflattering comparison with a certain "Yertle the Turtle", and as I read in the concluding paragraph....

And today the great Yertle, that Marvelous he,
Is King of the Mud. That is all he can see.
And the turtles, of course… all the turtles are free
As turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be.

[jcs.xjcs.org]

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 27, 2010 07:59PM

And today the great Yertle, that Marvelous he,
Is King of the Mud. That is all he can see.
And the turtles, of course… all the turtles are free
As turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be.

K, I am so sorry that a cautionary tale from your childhood should come to mind about your father...it is really very sad....

Date: November 27, 2010 11:11PM

And do you know what I think is even sadder than that?

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 28, 2010 04:31AM

Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') wrote:
Delays continue with getting this forum back up and running. Please accept our apologies. However, it has allowed time to think about just what we hope to achieve with it.

There is a ton of material in the "TEACHINGS" link at the top of this page if you want to know what we believe. There is also a lot of information about controversial issues (e.g. the mock trials, and kidney donations) under the "MEDIA" link at the top of this page.

Put there are literally thousands of on-going lies emanating from hate sites that have been set up specifically for the purpose of libelling myself and the work of the Jesus Christians. This seems to be the appropriate place to respond to those many lies.

It will take some time to get it all set up properly, but that is my goal.

A recent example of the kind of lies we are constantly dealing with is the insertion of the F word in a chat between myself and someone calling himself "Bryan". I challenge those who pretended to believe Bryan's lie, to show any proof of me ever using that word in anger. It is totally out of character. On top of that, I regularly save the text of these chats, and I regularly warn people coming on those chats that what they say will be preserved and used as evidence. At this stage I don't know if a forensic expert could prove that Bryan did that insertion. Hopefully they can. But this is just one of many instances of outright lies perpetrated against myself, and enthusastically believed even when it is totally out of character and coming from an unreliable source.

Anyway, when there is time we will deal with more of the lies in this deliberate and worldwide campaign of hate against myself and the Jesus Christians. We must be doing something right to have unloosed such a ridiculous reaction.

Oh dear, someone really does have too much time on their hands.

Dave McKay (cult leader and serial liar) accuses Bryan of lying..

I'll see you in court Dave! lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 04:32AM by Apollo.

Date: November 28, 2010 09:35PM

Dear Apollo,

Do you mind posting the evidence of Davids' abusive reply once more (I forget the page we have it recorded on here).....David McKay is criminally insane!
He purposely alters (or denies) the historical record, wherever he thinks he is able to do so...and then berates those who remind him of the actual truth.

It is of course possible to confirm the "keys" that have been depressed in the course of data entry into any given computer...McKay could easily be disproven here....to prevent this, he denies access to the terminal, he operates. Reposting the original conversation will suffice I think for the public.

The scripture appropriate to the life and times of this sick, little mind is the passage in Mark 3:28-9, where the author states:

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall BLASPHEME:
29 But he that shall BLASPHEME against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

I define the "Holy Spirit" here as, among other things "a knowledge and awareness" of that which is "true and just", here noting as I have several times previously that David McKay is in all likelyhood, to face eternal damnation....for his utterly damnable behaviour.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2010 09:36PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Date: November 28, 2010 10:20PM

Apollo
Here's my latest chat with Dave. I was trying to find out whether i was given a short term ban or a life ban. Here's the full unedited version before Dave posts his own edited version on the JC website.

Jesus Christian
You can chat with a Jesus Christian personally through this box when they are online! Just enter a nickname for yourself below and start chatting!

Bryan
hello
Anyone available?

Jesus Christian
hi

Bryan
Hi Dave it's Bryan

Jesus Christian
Can you give me your username?
from Scotland?

Bryan
yeah the one who wears a skirt and eats sheeps intestines
how are you?

Jesus Christian
how are things with you?
Fine here.

Bryan
good thanks

Jesus Christian
Saw your report to the RR forum.

Bryan
Was i given a life ban or a short term ban?

Jesus Christian
Some amazing conclusions you reached from the little research you did.
I'll just check.
It may have been short term and I have just forgotten about it.

Bryan
I would like some clarification, thanks.

Jesus Christian
Got read it for yourself. I thought you wrote it. Did someone else do it in your name?

Bryan
So am i banned?

Jesus Christian
sorry, I'm a bit slow.
I expect you are in the present tense.

Bryan
Yes that is correct

Jesus Christian
But if I've forgotten to lift the ban, I'll do that now.

Bryan
I'll pop back in at some point

Jesus Christian
It seems that the ban was contingent on someone from the forum asking for you to come back.
And, of course, that was after you sent in your report to the RR forum.

Bryan
So the ban still stands?

Jesus Christian
Like I said, I'll post what you sent in to them and see if they think the ban should be lifted.

Bryan
Thanks for clarifying that.

Jesus Christian
Myself, I don't mind a couple of trolls from time to time, but sometimes we all get weary of them.

Bryan
I'm not a troll Dave

Jesus Christian
I just read the RR definition of a troll this week, and I thought it fit you perfectly.

Bryan
I take offence to that

Jesus Christian
Perhaps you can look it up over there.

Bryan
Do you have a problem with me posting on the RR forum?
I'm free to join whatever forum i wish to Dave.

Jesus Christian
Oh hang on. I HAVE already posted your report.
I have a problem with you pretending to be looking for the truth on our forum when your mind was already made up before you came.
And when you then went off to make your supposedly authoritative judgments without a scrap of evidence.

Bryan
Dave i arrived on your forum with an open mind.
I was looking for the truth and i eventually found it.
The truth isn't hard to find Dave and perhaps that's why you have such a low membership rate.

Jesus Christian
Their leader Dave McKay is a callous, malicious, controlling and manipulative individual.

Bryan
I will give anyone the benefit of the doubt Dave.
Your paranoia and manipulation tactics left me feeling unnerved and suspicious.
I decided to look more closely at the group and as i said, i eventually found the truth.

Jesus Christian
Does that sound open-minded?
They ... beg for donations on street corners... and cheat the benefits system.
Does tht sound like giving anyone the benefit of the doubt?

Bryan
Dave that's called forming an opinion.
MY OWN OPINION

Jesus Christian
Dave McKay breaks up families. Dave McKay causes division between children and their parents. Parents are a hindrance to Dave McKay.
Does that sound like an opinion?
The law calls it slander.

Bryan
Dave you were given every opportunity to put my mind at rest.
Your aggressive paranoia was evident from the moment I joined the JC forum and it was impossible to get a direct answer from you.
Maybe you have something to hide?

Jesus Christian
Lies without a scrap of evidence.

Bryan
You chose to ban me Dave.
I would have happily debated such matters on the JC forum.

Jesus Christian
I'm not talking about answering questions.
I'm talking about lies.

Bryan
Are you seriously trying to lecture me about lying Dave?
You lie on a daily basis when you accuse the Johnsons of attempted murder.
As far as i'm aware the Johnson's have never been found guilty of attempted murder, apart from in your kangaroo court.

Jesus Christian
So does that give you the right to kill me?

Bryan
I beg your pardon?

Jesus Christian
You see, lying gossips are worse than murderers, because they destroy whole groups of people.
You are a lying gossip.

Bryan
I wouldn't want to kill anyone.
I find it very unnerving the way you continually obsess over murdering and killing.
It’s not normal behaviour Dave.
I worry about your state of mind when you make comments like 'lying gossips are worse than murderers'.
What kind of sane person would make such a ridiculous statement?

Jesus Christian
This is a religious cult who had been secretly grooming their son from the age of 16.
You have accused us of paedophilia here.
THAT is a very strong accusation.

Bryan
Nonsense, complete and utter nonsense.

Jesus Christian
Dictionary definition, groom: (Law) to win the confidence of (a victim) in order to a commit sexual ssault on him or her.

Bryan
Dictionary definition, Groom - To prepare, as for a specific position or purpose.

Jesus Christian
If you absolutely MUST print such utter rubbish, please learn to use IMO an awful lot. It could keep you out of jail one day.
Sorry, but it does not fit the context.
Anyway, I wonder how many other sites you have been banned from.

Bryan
Dave you would be laughed out of any serious court.
Only yours Dave but i imagine most members who join your forum and question your teachings are eventually banned.
It's Dave's way or the highway.

Jesus Christian
Troll is almost a compliment compared to what I think of you and your approach to the truth.

Bryan
No need to be so abusive Dave

Jesus Christian
Not that I could believe anything you said.
You were telling me that it was utter nonsense that you were going to write up a report for the cultbusters too. hahahaha
abusive? I beg your pardon?
You arrogant little fucking pipsqueak.

Bryan
Dave you were given every opportunity to answer my questions regarding the group.
You chose to side step my questions, instead preferring to analyze trivial matters from our original chat, which you of course edited in an attempt to control and manipulate.

Jesus Christian
You write that kind of rubbish about us and then have the cheek to tell me not to call you a troll?
I don't have to answer ANY of your questions, Bryan.
That is the reasoning of a troll, plain and simple.
If the world does not jump to your tune, then you ahve the right to slander.

Bryan
Fucking Pipsqueek?
Grow up Dave.
I refuse to be dragged down to your level
You would love a slanging match wouldn't you?
Just grow up for goodness sake.
Dave i realised long ago you don't answer questions.

Jesus Christian
You are the one with a bee in your bonnet.
I just hope one day Joe wakes up and sees McKay for the conman that he is.
Do you know tht it is libel to accuse someone of being a conman without any evidence?
Anyway, I don't have time for you right now. I have bigger fish to fry.Well, that is exactly what I was implying for you, Bryan, with the name pipsqueak.

Bryan
Abusive insults, very clever Dave.
GOODBYE

[forum.culteducation.com]

Is this what you're looking for, Mal?

Date: November 28, 2010 11:35PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Dear Apollo,

Do you mind posting the evidence of Davids' abusive reply once more (I forget the page we have it recorded on here).....David McKay is criminally insane!
He purposely alters (or denies) the historical record, wherever he thinks he is able to do so...and then berates those who remind him of the actual truth.

It is of course possible to confirm the "keys" that have been depressed in the course of data entry into any given computer...McKay could easily be disproven here....to prevent this, he denies access to the terminal, he operates. Reposting the original conversation will suffice I think for the public.

The scripture appropriate to the life and times of this sick, little mind is the passage in Mark 3:28-9, where the author states:

28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall BLASPHEME:
29 But he that shall BLASPHEME against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation.

I define the "Holy Spirit" here as, among other things "a knowledge and awareness" of that which is "true and just", here noting as I have several times previously that David McKay is in all likelyhood, to face eternal damnation....for his utterly damnable behaviour.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.