Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: hello ()
Date: November 26, 2010 09:22AM

Hi,

just wanted to say that whatever else is going on - Denise should be left alone. Mental illness is an ILLNESS. Rightly or wrongly with regards to some of her allegations - we should show love and compassion. Even in light of how she went after Brian - he's shown restraint. I don't want her to be highlighted and used as a pawn on either side. As Brian suggested ( in so many words in an earlier post ) let's just stop giving it energy.

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the States. Turkey and Pumpkin Pie- soooo jealous! I remember when Dave wrote that Me and Brian had moved in together! LOL ! With regards to the food- wish it were true right now !

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 26, 2010 10:49AM

bigpigweed:

You don't need to answer any personal questions.

And you don't need to respond to private messaging either.

It is best to avoid any personal arguments and stay on topic.

Date: November 26, 2010 11:42AM

I see that the JC Forum is now open for postings, with every comment "moderated" by Dave prior to publishing.....

- Blackhat

Dear Blackhat,

Thank you (once again!) for keen attention to matters of interest and in keeping this forum up to date on "progress"....(possibly just "regress" in this instance....!).

I'll be very interested to see if "JesusChristians Mark II" now arises or not....(presumably what McKay would be seeking....)

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 26, 2010 05:33PM

Everyone must have presented Dave with an avalanche of postings for him to sort through. That is the only reason I can think of why no new "moderated" postings have appeared on the recently edited/censored JC Forum....

I have a mental picture of the "Wizard of Id" trying to work out which postings to post....hilarious....

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 26, 2010 06:44PM

Like I said, a "Wizard of Id" situation......

In that cartoon, the King won't allow anyone to promulgate things with which he disagrees.

In the DaveJC case, he has the problem of who would want to post on a forum where he has exclusive moderator rights, including editing messages posted?

The only prospect for him is to have a forum where he is talking to himself, and living in a world where nobody disagrees with him....

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 26, 2010 10:30PM

Hasn't he already been practising just that with his own sock-puppets and his own attempts at gender-bending alter-egos?

Maybe we've given him the answer to his problems--he can run a completely virtual cult, the 21st century JC's Mark II, with as many members as he can manage to provide virtual personas for. Imagine, you could have virtual End-times monthly with no problems at all regarding the prophecies being shown to be false.

But that has been done already, isnt that theatre and movies, fiction etc....or is it the Sims?
Now I'm getting confused myself!

Date: November 26, 2010 10:51PM

Dear Blackhat,

Sadly, I suspect that THAT is how David will in fact, ultimately attempt to get the show under way....fabricating identies (a la "Anita Foster) with which to engage in bogus conversation with himself, until he can delude some actual, living personalities to become "involved"....

(David here, would be banking on a manafactured "crowd", pulling in others, curious about the wider "interest" that they imagine he may have sparked. He, is I think, in many ways, these days, as insane as a certain other nameless individual....however he is (marginally) better at "disguising" the fact....)

....it would of course, mean the JC website would amount to no more than a farcial tragedy (....and, one of his own making, at that)!

I realize David may have some trouble inventing enough plausible "identities" for him to masquerade as,

......luckily though, Dr Suess has already come to the rescue,

with a variety of "personalities" that I think David could deceitfully assume,

and that would then serve to enliven the JC website Mark II, with some much needed "character depth"!

Too Many Daves

BY THEODOR GEISEL

Did I ever tell you that Mrs. McCave
Had twenty-three sons and she named them all Dave?
Well, she did. And that wasn't a smart thing to do.
You see, when she wants one and calls out, "Yoo-Hoo!
Come into the house, Dave!" she doesn't get one.
All twenty-three Daves of hers come on the run!
This makes things quite difficult at the McCaves'
As you can imagine, with so many Daves.
And often she wishes that, when they were born,
She had named one of them Bodkin Van Horn
And one of them Hoos-Foos. And one of them Snimm.
And one of them Hot-Shot. And one Sunny Jim.
And one of them Shadrack. And one of them Blinkey.
And one of them Stuffy. And one of them Stinkey.
Another one Putt-Putt. Another one Moon Face.
Another one Marvin O'Gravel Balloon Face.
And one of them Ziggy. And one Soggy Muff.
One Buffalo Bill. And one Biffalo Buff.
And one of them Sneepy. And one Weepy Weed.
And one Paris Garters. And one Harris Tweed.
And one of them Sir Michael Carmichael Zutt
And one of them Oliver Boliver Butt
And one of them Zanzibar Buck-Buck McFate ...
But she didn't do it. And now it's too late.

Date: November 26, 2010 10:57PM

It would be "nice" in a year or two, down the road, to hear that some of his erstwhile disciples, have been engaging themselves a little more "positively" with society, in their endeavours to "save the world"....

...I suspect it is unlikely we will ever hear "good news" about David....but the dozen(?) young lives that may now be free to actually pursue "Gods' will" as they perceive it (without reference to what McKay states that "will" to be)....have the opportunity to really make something of themselves, in all honesty.

..I pray that at least a few of them, are able to do as much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2010 10:58PM by Malcolm Wesley WREST.

Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: November 27, 2010 12:08AM

To hello

If her behavior was limited to posts that's one thing, people can ignore that perhaps. This nut is placing phone calls and sending out slanderous videos to peoples work places. Have you actually seen her videos? Have you seen the letter a Seattle lawyer has sent a few people outlining some of her other ways dsm/little rose has attacked innocent people? I have seen 2 letters drafted by lawyers with regards to her so people are taking action to stop this madness.

Much of the discussion about her is because McKay set her upon people and allowed her to use his forum as a place where she could scream her delusions about people, with very little admonishment against damaging libel. She allowed herself to be used as a weapon against people that McKay was angry at and for some insane reason she willingly took over and went far beyond disagreeing or name calling. She got into people's lives in a serious and dangerous way and now action has had to be taken to stop this before someone ends up ruined by her lies. Considering their provocation, her victims have shown restraint as it is. They are the ones you should concern yourself with.

Mental illness isn't a blank check to abuse others. The law holds mentally ill people accountable for their crimes although they can end up in a locked down hospital rather than jail but they don't have the right to ruin lives at will. I don't think she falls under mental illness as much as she is just a vicious embittered ragaholic that unfortunately connected with Dave McKay and she lovingly and eagerly became his weapon. Perhaps if you view her prior posts on this forum under the user name of dsm, you will appreciate how she actually cult shops and forum shops for outlets to rage at. Otherwise do a web search on her name on the internet and just see the masses of enemies she has created by inserting her big mouth into as many controversial issues as she can. She is notorious and has damaged her own personal reputation beyond repair with her blogs and rants yet she somehow blames others for her horrible reputation. She rages relentlessly and while much of it is laughable, she also brags that she is intent on causing as much damage to people as she can. All she would need to do to not be discussed, is to stop attacking people.

David McKay doesn't need her help. He is able to abuse people quite nicely all on his own. For him to suggest that "we" are somehow bullying her, makes them both look insane. After all, McKay has shown himself very happy to attack people maliciously after he has stuck a mental illness label on them but as usual he is the consumate hypocrite and expects a higher standard of behavior from others than he is willing to live up to himself.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 27, 2010 07:36AM

hello
Hi,

just wanted to say that whatever else is going on - Denise should be left alone. Mental illness is an ILLNESS. Rightly or wrongly with regards to some of her allegations - we should show love and compassion. Even in light of how she went after Brian - he's shown restraint. I don't want her to be highlighted and used as a pawn on either side. As Brian suggested ( in so many words in an earlier post ) let's just stop giving it energy.

Happy Thanksgiving to those in the States. Turkey and Pumpkin Pie- soooo jealous! I remember when Dave wrote that Me and Brian had moved in together! LOL ! With regards to the food- wish it were true right now !

For the last couple of days, I was with (and hosted nicely by) friends who know nothing of my involvement with the JCs, and very little of my involvement with the "cult stuff". It was refreshing.

Thanks, hello my dear. I agree: leave her alone. It's good to know that legal action is being taken against her. She is being "dealt with" behind the scenes.

This is not a soap opera to me. This woman is trying to make my life hard. So please, don't stand on the sidelines and fan the flames. Don't egg her on.

Please, I wish everybody would agree to cease posting about her altogether.

The JCs as we knew them are apparently no more. My work here is largely done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2010 07:38AM by zeuszor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.