Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Styxxx ()
Date: November 25, 2010 03:48PM

Dave needs to consider that Denise started all the "dragging in" of people. She gets talked about because of her continual need to attack people. Others feel the need to defend themselves. She's in legal trouble already for her libel and slander.

Now Dave claims he is setting up a new site that will be moderated by him. Does that also mean he will continue his practice of editing people's postings too? Will he still alter what others write to make himself look better? It will be interesting to see if he can encourage a big number of people to sign up. Think big Dave, aim for 25 people in the next 30 years. Oh and no signing up as Anita Foster to increase your numbers, Dave.

It seems to me that he has gotten very insecure.

I guess that's what happens when your entire cult of a dozen or so dumps you flat and takes their share of the "assets" leaving you with a defunct web site and a rusty old bus.

It's a pity Dave McKay is offended at being closely linked with little rose. It is she who has posted about her close relationship with him so is he saying little rose lies? Surely not.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: November 25, 2010 05:07PM

The fact, as he himself notes, that he HASN'T yet got the JC site up and running again, does tend to support the view that David has indeed lost altogether, the services of his former entourage....(I am aware of the need to keep the possibility of subterfuge on David's part, in mind....)

So in that event, completely abandoned by those once in service to him, utterly discredited among those who have any background knowledge of him, McKay still hopes we will be somehow "intimidated" by his "cutting" innuendo.....and "witty" repartee.....and that hence, the world at large might yet accord him some legitimacy....

Could anyone possibly remind me where, I might perhaps have heard,

such inane desperation to glibly misrepresent the woeful truth, previously....

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 25, 2010 11:20PM

I think the problems McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') is having with the JCs forum is a clear sign that the younger more computer literate members (or ex members should i say) of the cult have now completely washed their hands of him. The likes of Joe, Alf, Fran etc could have that forum up and running in no time. The fact Dave has been unable to call on their services is a clear sign that all ties have been broken, which is wonderful news for all concerned.

You've got to laugh at McKay and his latest conspiracies, those conspiracies being McKay trying to put a name to the various usernames on this forum. It's as if he's trying convince himself that there's only a small handful of 'trolls' out to get him. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee Davey boy. I was just some random guy who stumbled upon the Jeremy Kyle Show on Youtube and then decided to visit the JCs website. I was then set upon by you and your Texas rattlesnake . You make your own enemies old chap, and in me you've now got one for life!

Date: November 25, 2010 11:57PM

Well now we know where the old Texas rattlesnake gets her conspiracies from. In her latest comedy clip she refers to David Icke. David Icke is the king of 'new age conspiracism'. He's someone who makes alot of money thanks to nutters like Denise who are willing to buy his books and dvd's. She claims he's been crippled by British Prodestant culture. Well in actual fact Denise he's an irrelevance to us. We quite simply just dismiss him for the loony he is. The man has absolutely humiliated himself on national television (much like you do in your comedy clips) with his various conspiracies. He believes our world leaders like Queen Elizabeth II, Barack Obama, David Cameron etc are a secret group of reptilian humanoids called the Babylonian Brotherhood who control humanity, yes as i said, he's a loony. The man is a laughing stock in the United Kingdom.

I genuinely believe this woman has completely lost her marbles. She's still going on about paedophilia at airports. They're called metal detectors you old nut. They're there to protect us from evil terrorists and mentally unstable people who may be carrying something sinister onto the plane. If anyone ever had any doubts about this womans mental state then they needn't now. She's two sandwiches short of a picnic and in my opinion a danger to society. Perhaps we should seriously consider reporting her to the mental health department. I can see her getting more and more out of control in the future. McKay's going to be very lonely when he eventually opens the JCs forum and he'll be looking for any friends he can get. You can bet your bottom dollar Denise will be top of the list. He knows if he offers her his friendship she'll do anything in return.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 26, 2010 12:03AM

To whom it may concern:

Here we go again with the petty arguments and nastiness.

Stop it now.

The topic of this thread is Dave McKay and his group.

Date: November 26, 2010 12:13AM

It has been pointed out by others that a steady stream of guests are still visiting the JCs forum, and it would appear new people are still registering. I wonder if the JC forum is just the front door and they have moved their discussion to an "inner sanctum"?

I thought this was an interesting observation made on the xjcs site recently......such an arrangement would enable McKay to use the site to keep "recruiting"....although he'd still have the problem of not knowing it those who registered were "potentials" or his detractors in disguise... could such an arrangement be verifiable at all....he'd have to supply a link of some nature to those who are registering, either in the form of a PM or direct to their nominated email wouldn't he....

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 26, 2010 01:48AM

agree malcolmn seems an inner sanctum would only be useful for people already members, if they all have scooted then new people would never find him. haha, good.

the new names regestering could just be mckay playing around desperatly trying to make the thing work. haha.

seems he has been utterly dumped like a load of shi---i mean manure.

Date: November 26, 2010 06:01AM

bigpigweed
actualy the truth is both apollo and zeuszor have been pm ing me asking me almost the same questions----lots of people have been saying they are the same guy but who cares. i got a pm telling me to watch them. i did and find it suspect that someone from scottland is on the same time as someone in texas but whatever.

personaly i dont want either of them pm ing me since they want to prattle and tattle on here.

can we stick to talking about the jesus christians instead? the last 7 posts have been worthless.

dave makay seems to be getting back online. lets foucus on what he's doing.

Would you like to put names to that?

You obviously care because you've been accusing zeuszor and i in pm.

This time zone argument is a piece of nonsense. There's only 6 hours between Texas and Scotland. There's been times when i've posted at the same time as Malcolm who's from Korea. There's been times when i've posted at the same time as Sisi who's from Canada.

I would prefer to concentrate on McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God''). That was my intention when i replied to your post requesting for zeuszor to be banned.

I will repeat, the moderator can easily check if someone's using two accounts.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2010 06:03AM by Apollo.

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 26, 2010 07:16AM

no apollo much as you want a fight it seems i have nothing to say to you so would you leave me alone please?

my last post was:

-----agree malcolmn seems an inner sanctum would only be useful for people already members, if they all have scooted then new people would never find him. haha, good.

the new names regestering could just be mckay playing around desperatly trying to make the thing work. haha.

seems he has been utterly dumped like a load of shi---i mean manure.------

which was entirely to do with the jesus christian topic so again please leave me the hell alone. i dont give a damn who you are. you were pming me as was zeusor-you both were asking me the same questions
why are you here? why are you here?----so it seemed to me very suspicous and i asked if you were the same person since you pestered me both at the same time within minutes of each other and with the same questions in the same hostile stile.. i just dont care now okay? you are not the center of my discusions. drop it and leave me alone. the defensice way you post is much like zeusors but whatever there can be 2 people who like to infight i guess and i am not joining up so both you and zeusor please stay out of my pm and i will have nothing to say then okay?

dammmit zeusor goes for turkey brake and now apollo starts up the need to infight.....

I DONT WANT TO ANSWER YOUR PM'S ABOUT WHY I AM HERE OR WHO I KNOW ETC OKAY? I REFUSE TO ARGUE SO FOR THE LAST TIME PLEASE DROP THIS CONTINAL COMMENTING AT ME.

getting back to the jesus christians dave seems to be wanting this new forum of his to reqire people to be approved by him and he will check out all postings before they are alowed up to screen for trolls. that seems fair enough as thats how many sites operate and it works. but it only works if the moderater is fair and doesnt altar posts.
also given that dave mackay is fine with the likes of dennise mateau nasty postings as long as they suport him then i question how good that forum woiuld be for new comers who would be turned off i asume if she takes after them.

i would be curios to know if the x jcs who ran the site for dave will ignore his cries for help.its not that hard to set up the type of site he wants so maybe it just wont happen. he might have to pay for support.
it would be cool to have some x jcs show up and post here just to hear there take on things but i dobt that will happen unless you get someone who is realy angry at mackay. its to bad this site has been so villified by dave mackay becuase now i dont think any x;s would dare post here in case they incur the rath of makay. maybe as time passes someone from there will come and tell there story id be intesrted.

i was reading on the writtings of mr graham baldwin and he seems to have followed the jesus christisns for years. would be so cool if someone like him was to find out what is really going on and if the jcs have really busted down for good. nice if he would post here. i emailed him but it could have been an out dated adress but i wanted to take the chance and see if he still followed the cult and his opinins on the changes.

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 26, 2010 09:07AM

I see that the JC Forum is now open for postings, with every comment "moderated" by Dave prior to publishing.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.