Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 25, 2010 02:34AM

bigpigweed has been pm-ing me, offering me information and accusing you and me of being the same person, Apollo.

What is your response to this? Are you me? (sarcasm here)

bigpigweed: why are you here?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2010 02:36AM by zeuszor.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 25, 2010 02:42AM

Yeah i spoke to bigpigweed in PM. I told him i don't like his tone but he's yet to get back to me.

Just for the record i'm Bryan from Scotland. The moderator can check my IP address which will confirm i'm posting from Scotland.

Date: November 25, 2010 02:46AM

So bigpigweed thinks i'm zeuszor and McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') thinks i'm Craig Hendry..

It's all a big conspiracy i tell ya! LOL

Date: November 25, 2010 02:56AM

Why are you avoiding answering my question, Apollo?

What are you trying to hide? Again I ask you: are you me?

(roll eyes)

Date: November 25, 2010 03:05AM

Apollo
Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') has made the following post on the JCs forum..

My apologies for delays in getting this forum up and running again. I am working on ways to get it completely moderated, and all of this is new to me.

The plan is to drop our earlier commitment to non-censorship, which was counter-productive. We want people to feel free to come here and ask genuine questions, in an attempt to get genuine answers. But it is not going to return to being a place where trolls dominate topics.

What we have been observing over the past few weeks on the RR site is that it has been totally taken over by trolls in the form of Al Antony (posting as bigpigweed), Glenn (posting as Styxx), Craig Hendry (posting as Apollo) , Anita Walker (posting as Blackhat), and a few others (e.g. Adrian [Van Leen?]) most of whom have turned the entire thread into a merciless hate-fest against a woman who is guilty of such things as having a budgie land on her head while making a video and then having the audacity to laugh at it.

Apart from attempts to suggest a sexual liason between her and myself if either says anything in support of the other (which must make Malcolm and Brian two of the most sexually active gays in the world!) the carryings-on there have certainly been a godsend for me. I cannot imagine anyone with a genuine interest in learning more about the Jesus Christians or myself being impressed at all with their support for a vicious attack on this woman in relation to the recent suicide of her daughter. The entire thread has become one sick joke on themselves as they each seek to outdo one another in ridiculing and condemning this woman for such things as how she dresses, how she does her hair, how she pronounces certain words, her eyes, her hands, her weight, her pets, her paintings, etc. etc.

Yeah, sure, I have been unfairly criticised by her too, and I disagree with many of her observations. It does appear that she has been treated for some kind of a mental illness. But all the more reason for people to exercise some kind of human decency, even if they cannot bring themselves to show some kind of Christian kindness.

No, it's pretty obvious that a lynch mob is virtually foaming at the mouth over there and that even the top names in the site which pretends to be more moderate have been dragged into it. (It was particularly interesting to watch Craig praising the pants off of Brian in the guise of Apollo, when he claims on the other site that he does not support Brian's insane behaviour and numerous lies. Just further proof of Craig's two-faced strategy of using Brian's mental illness to further his own hateful and dishonest goals, while trying to distance himself from the very evil deeds that he has inpired.)

Anyway, when we get the details sorted out, we will allow others a chance to comment here.

I categorically deny these allegations. I have never even heard of Craig Hendry in my life. I posted under the username Bryan on the JCs website. Dave will have checked my IP address so he will know fine well i'm from Scotland, unless of course he's now claiming this Craig Hendry chap is now living in Scotland.

Thanks for posting this, Apollo my son. (sarcasm)

[jesus-teachings.com]

Date: November 25, 2010 03:21AM

Damnit we've been caught zeus. :-(

Date: November 25, 2010 03:28AM

OK, I'm leaving now, going out of town for a couple of days. Will be offline. Happy Thanksgiving!

Date: November 25, 2010 03:31AM

Make sure momma puts on the turkey! '-)

Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 25, 2010 09:17AM

actualy the truth is both apollo and zeuszor have been pm ing me asking me almost the same questions----lots of people have been saying they are the same guy but who cares. i got a pm telling me to watch them. i did and find it suspect that someone from scottland is on the same time as someone in texas but whatever.

personaly i dont want either of them pm ing me since they want to prattle and tattle on here.

can we stick to talking about the jesus christians instead? the last 7 posts have been worthless.

dave makay seems to be getting back online. lets foucus on what he's doing.

Date: November 25, 2010 09:29AM

Bigpigweed is accusing zeuszor and I of being the same person in PM.

Why are you here Bigpigweed?

Are you here as an investigator for Dave McKay (former member of the notorious ''Children of God'') ?

Perhaps you should report me to the moderator if you feel i'm using two different accounts. That can be easily checked.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.