Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Date: November 15, 2010 10:20PM

on littlerose's lies she says one person in the jc might be dying of cancer.has anyone looked at her blog?

- bigpigweed

Dear bigpigweed,

I have never looked at her blog, That claim may have an element of truth in it, though....I don't know.....but of course, if so, it would be McKay himself!

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 15, 2010 10:23PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
on littlerose's lies she says one person in the jc might be dying of cancer.has anyone looked at her blog?

- bigpigweed

Dear bigpigweed,

I have never looked at her blog, That claim may have an element of truth in it, though....I don't know.....but of course, if so, it would be McKay himself!

This quote came from her comments section (where she talks to herself lol) she makes a comment about an elder member possibly dying of cancer..

''Apollo, that scotsman, is openly joining the death-ghouls who are hoping to see trouble and strife surround the elderly Jesus Christians, one of whom may be dying of cancer.''

Date: November 15, 2010 10:28PM

I fail to see why some posters are so concerned about DM "destroying evidence." It shouldn't really matter how much evidence is destroyed, if no one wants him brought to justice and believes it is between him and God!

- Zeuszor.

Dear Zeuszor,

I take your point...McKay has ridiculed himself by what he has written on the JC site....so I'm happy to see it "unaltered"...however, I think a concern might be that the (former?) forum is subliminally, going to ultimately act as David's "suicide note"....proving to the world, what a "blameless" fellow he has been down all the years...(hence the "white-washing", if that's what's actually going on)

....and that's why I'm interested to hear what is being "deleted"....the deletions in themselves, will in part "telegraph" his intentions.....

Date: November 15, 2010 10:34PM

RE Glenn:

Reading his posts on the JCs forum he does come across as being a Dave McKay apologist. He's not the kind of person i'd want to have anything to do with and i'm glad he's been banned from here.

- Apollo

Dear Apollo,

I acknowledge what Cait has written in relation to Glenn (and she "communicates" with the gentleman I definitely don't) and I think what Sword has stated about the xjc.jc forum is quite true, ("objective", "moderated", "open")....but like you, I can't see that Glenn adds an "iota" to the xjc.jc site in his contributions and I suspect the reason he is tolerated, is desperation to have any "channel of communication" open to McKay that can at all be found....

Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 16, 2010 01:55AM

This was posted on the JCs website this morning..

Re: To Sheila, Jared, or any other Johnsons/Simpsons 15/11/2010 07:33

Word has been received from Joe that he is doing well and feeling fine.

They're not giving much away but it seems Joe has had his operation and thankfully everything has gone well. It suggests this is the only form of communication the Johnson's have with their son. It's a very sad situation but ultimately McKay has achieved his main goal. He has managed to completely destroy any relationship Joe and his family had. Let's be honest that was the whole point of McKay creating the Johnson's third party thread. The family should have been kept more informed at a time like this, it's a dangerous operation. The Johnson's must have been worried sick. McKay really is a despicable 'human being'.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2010 02:04AM by Apollo.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: November 16, 2010 02:12AM

I don't think people are "worried" about what Dave McKay is doing to his forum...it's simply curious and bizarre much like the whippings and the Anita Foster scandal.....he's only making a colossal fool of himself and it's pathetic as it's like he truly believes if he deletes scandalous posts he made and if he removes entire threads where people were libeled and abused that he deletes memory. He seems to want to rewrite history again and present a less negative abusive side of himself but if he puts his forum back up within weeks it will be the same vicious nasty nitpicking place and the true Dave will show himself-he can’t help it. Enough of his ugliness and lies have been reposted here and at the ex site anyway-exact cuts and pastes from the old jc’s forums so newbie’s can find it all there anyway. However by Dave whitewashing his Circus Forum it does make it trickier for "potentials" visiting that site to QUICKLY see the horrid way Dave has treated people in the past on his forum because now he’s cleaned up the messes but a smart person will catch on fast. We have to hope that potentials do a Google search and find this site or the ex site.

Apollo is a prime example of someone who went there only seeking to ask civil questions and in no time flat Dave had labeled him some super spy reporter and made him an enemy. Apollo tried to reason with Dave and the others for a short while and then gave up in disgust because he could see DAVE is impossible to be "friendly" with because of his personality disorder. Dave created enemies where there were none and he will continue to show himself as unpleasant, judgmental, dishonest, and combative and a whole lot of other unkind traits he has. We have to hope that anyone visiting there gets a taste of Dave pretty quickly and simply leaves. They might come here and post or they might just go away all together. I do notice that they are having new people sign up to the forum every day and some of the screen names were very troll like "sexpotforgod" was one. "mebighairyballs" was another so I assume those people didn't go there to discuss Jesus.

Mal I did not know there was a private messaging system on the jc site so if there is then you are right likely, they are pming each other. But I thought they operated by emails as I did not think Dave could stand if there were private messages he could not see as otherwise Sheila Johnson could have simply pmed Joe on the jc site and not had to post in public or email thru Dave......have I misunderstood something? Is there a PM system there like there is here?

Speaking of which your last PM to me zeuszor was:

zeuszor
Hey Susan: when you go to the beach, don't forget your flip-flops!

I don't understand what you mean here zeuszor. I'm thinking you are like little rose and think Canada has some very very odd weather....*lol* It's raining and cold here right now...not beach weather. I'll be skiing at Whistler soon, not swimming in the ocean so you are mixed up, love.

Anyway as for Glenn, he has placed himself squarely on the jc side and said so loudly in the past but perhaps something has changed or perhaps he just has nowhere else to post now since the jc's "disbanded" *lol*. I believe in giving folks another chance but if they turn abusive or nasty, then that's it. I can ignore them or just remain distant but civil. The reason I do not ignore little rose is because of the dangerous level she has gotten to with her libelous posts and slanderous videos and that is my right, if I wish to concern myself with her. Legal action is being taken against her and she is being monitored for what she says in writing and in her videos. The malicious content has the potential to damage people, myself included. I am not bothering her or harassing her. I have never once communicated with the woman but I do have an interest in the legal matter so yes, I am watching her blog and videos. Please don’t concern yourself with what I do, zeuszor. Thanks.

I am also interested in how little rose is seeking to promote the jc's by putting up their videos etc on her "blob"---that is peculiar if the cult has truly disbanded and gone underground....why is she still promoting them? *laugh* Ridiculous! Dave won't disappear. He can't keep quiet for long and will need his "fix" of attention. I expect he wants to come back with a blast....but I expect with his few remaining members he will come back with a whimper. I just do not comprehend how he isn't embarrassed by his childish antics.

EDIT: Just saw the post about Joe. If the Johnson's read this forum, my heart goes out to you all. God is with you and with Joe. Despite the differences in beliefs etc, Joe is in Gods hands and under His protection. God is obviously far mightier than any man and God knows Joe's heart was in the right place and his attempts to serve God came from a pure young heart and good intentions. God can also touch Joe's heart now and make it warm and receptive again. God will help Joe to receive the love and messages you are trying to send him, I am sure. In the meantime, you all and Joe have the prayers of many people from the 2 forums. No matter the differences no one wishes any harm to any Jesus Christian. When something serious like a major operation occurs we can all set aside smaller issues and come together and agree in prayer for Joe. Those who do not pray will be sending warm regards and positive energy to you and Joe. We can also pray that God touches Dave McKay's heart and that Dave McKay is moved to contact you and arrange a way for you to speak directly with Joe to offer your love and support. GOD can touch Dave and cause him to do the right thing. It surely would put Dave in a positive light and show him to be a decent human being and compassionate parent himself if he were able to step forward and arrange direct communication for the whole family. In the event there is any publicity on this organ donation, Dave would receive such good press if he were able to arrange Joe's family to speak to him on the phone. THAT would be an amazing show of goodwill if Dave could do that one thing for Joe and you all. God bless your family and comfort you. Have faith God holds as firm a grip on Joe as anyone.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/16/2010 02:32AM by Agur.

Posted by: rrmoderator ()
Date: November 16, 2010 05:51AM

Agur, aka "sisi" or "Lady Jayne"--you were previously banned from this message board, weren't you?

Posted by: Blackhat ()
Date: November 16, 2010 03:24PM

Just to clarify my reason for having no wish to see Dave incarcerated....

As long-term posters here will be aware, many people have tried to find absolute proof of criminal activity by the Jesus Christians. If they had found any, then charges would have been laid. Extensive investigations were carried out by Private Eyes in particular, whoever he is.

IF Dave has broken laws in any country, then he should be charged with that. But so far nobody has come up with anything.

If it were my wish to see Dave incarcerated, then I would be very disappointed by now.

Of course, I have posted many reasons why I see Dave going against normal decent moral codes. But that is between him and God, not a secular body of law.

My concern with the deletion of so many postings on the Jesus Christian forum is that things which have been said there by Dave have been the basis of many postings others have made in response. By deleting his words, he seems to be attempting to make postings here and on the XJC look like they have been made in a vacuum.

Fortunately, many times people have quoted what they were responding to, even if the original postings by Dave have now been deleted.

Regarding the timing of the locking of all threads on the JC Forum (and it seems people can still join, and 'Admin' can not only join, but make one posting), I wonder if it was done in preparation for Joe's kidney donation?

Date: November 16, 2010 04:51PM

Dear Blackhat,

You have an admirable Pacifist outlook on life, for which you deserve credit....(a far cry from my own irasciblity),...

IF Dave has broken laws in any country, then he should be charged with that. But so far nobody has come up with anything.

If it were my wish to see Dave incarcerated, then I would be very disappointed by now.

A certain individual (shall we call him "K"?) apparently released the information to the McKays which enabled them to thwart (destroy evidence, invent "explanatory accounts"?) of the case that was being prepared against them for welfare fraud.....(hence my cynical reaction that "substantive information" never be shared with this mystery individual again).

Al Capone was, as you might remember, only ever convicted for tax evasion....this fact obviously completely absolves him of any suspicions of racketeering, accessory to murder, extortion, aggravated assault, fraud....and so on,....

...wouldn't you think?

Posted by: Stoic ()
Date: November 16, 2010 05:21PM

Al Capone was convicted and incarcerated for tax evasion precisely because the evidence for his obvious other crimes was not forthcoming from the accomplices and and other crims who might otherwise have testified against him. Those potential witnesses were terrified, with good reason, of the consequences should Al Capone retain his freedom to control his empire. The worst crime amongst crims is to be thought a grass, a snitch--as many grasses have found when they wind up dead.

This is not a strict parallel and whatever Davejc is, he is not Al Capone.

My reasons for cautioning against vigilante justice are more pragmatic, it is far too easy to get emotionally carried away on a 'mission of justice' and cross the line into law-breaking one-self. No anti-cult person should put themselves in a position of answering charges while the cult-leader chortles on the side-lines with the freedom to continue his nastiness.
There are enough obstacles to negotiate in life without shooting oneself in the foot.

And Zeuszor is a person of more value, in my opinion, than Davejc. He takes great risks with himself, great risks require great caution also. A process of risk assessment weighs up the benefits of a particular action against the probable outcomes--its a good practice for people who do risky things to know what they are getting into and to have an understanding of the odds of success or failure.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.