Re: "Jesus Christians," "Australian cult," Dave McKay
Posted by: Apollo ()
Date: November 15, 2010 08:28AM

Taken from Wikipedia..

''At present the group has reformed itself again under the name The Tribulation Keepers in an effort to spread a message to the world that the Anti-Christ is here, and it is now time to get serious about your faith and go into hiding.''

The Tribulation Keepers eh! hmmmmmm

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bigpigweed ()
Date: November 15, 2010 10:25AM

ya and and littlerose and me been voted co-leaders.our first order of business is making dave go into a time out room and repent of all his wicked ways so you won't be hearing from him for a couple years.
on littlerose's lies she says one person in the jc might be dying of cancer.has anyone looked at her blog? actually i see now why legal action is needed to get her stopped. it's like she can't wait to be locked up somewhere.shes complaining someone got her data illegaly from her stay in the hospital,utter crap-she posed it online and she told people this her self. she also posted she was unfairly jailed so now if i mention that am i going to be sued when she said it.that is on this forum she did that.she cant sue anyone for them believing whats shes said about her self.

its right that courts have found that action can't be taken against screen names since no one owns them and you cant damage a screen names reputation or effect a screen names reputation or livilihood. littlerose's big mistake is her using peoples real names and to attempt to identifty them any way she can.malice is needed to prove damages in court and she has shown malice as her writtings prove she intends to damage people in what ways she can so shes exposed herself to lawsuits for sure.shes called people drunks and drug abusers.
zeuzer you take frustation out of the wrong people. you repeatedly going for the jugular on others.it seems you want to control the forum and the way you are going about it is like dave.kevin mackay hasnt taken up for dave mackay.hes been vocaly opossed to dave.it would be cool if more people posted here and not less people.less people will post if they think they are going to be told off here by some one who wants to control the forum. the mod does a fine job on his own.respects to the mod. i would like the focus to be on watching what mackay does next but zeuzer needs to not jump down the throuts of people who want to post here or we might miss what some one could share if they feel afraid to join. as i dont see mackay going away quietly tale tucked.

did a search on the tribulation keepers and dont see no site for them but did notice that there are 15 people on the jesus christian old sight which seems odd if no one can post there anymore including JC's. also they have had new people sign up daily on there i saw that yesterday to. odd for a dead forum. could they have some backdoor and its not visable unless you sighn on? maybe you need a password. well i dont want to join *grin* but i do kinda wonder whats next. almost scarey thinking what kinda frenzy dave mackay is !whipping! himself or his few people in to. you really would think mackay would be pretty embarrassed now over the lameness of his little games and how no one beleived lying rose for a second.

Posted by: Agur ()
Date: November 15, 2010 01:33PM

I'm delighted they dropped "Jesus" from their name as they rarely spoke of Him anyway and were most un Christlike so the name Jesus Christians didn't fit them anyway.

Tribulation???? PERFECT!!! Trials, Troubles and Tribulations- Suits perfectly and is exactly what a potential could expect to find on the forum and if they joined up.

Keepers???? I would say "Losers" would be more appropriate as in lose your possessions, lose your family, lose your free thinking ability and lose yourself wasting time promoting books for someone to have his name known.
Losers is also more appropriate given the fact McKay loses his members in record time at record rate.

I think DM's Dozen Trials, Troubles and Tribulations would have been a good name and that way should littlerose join up and take over, they would not have to suffer the embarrassment of another name change and it could look like they never planned to have more than a dozen people so Dave wouldn't have to face that he flopped. How providential. *giggle*

I doubt we can trust anything that they are putting out there anyway especially through Ms. Captian Bonkers0hot feminist you know..... but strange how they game play hoping people are in some tizzy when really people are embarrassed for Dave I think. Do they think it "bothers" anyone? It just makes people shake their heads and know how far down they have stooped. You would think an elderly mad would have more dignity than to play games like this. Surely he can see how ridiculous this makes any "ministry" seem....it's less of a "dangerous cult" at this time....it's more of a than a high school drama with kids acting out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2010 01:37PM by Agur.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 15, 2010 07:50PM

Malcolm Wesley WREST
Now the statistics read:

Total Messages: 19992

Total Subjects: 659

Let's see.....24483 minus 19992 means that 4491 messages have been deleted. Going on averages, most of those messages would be things written by Dave, things which people here have responded to.

Destroying evidence is a last resort. I rest my case.

- Blackhat

Dear Blackhat,

I see that the "statistics" read similarly tonight (14th November)....I never did put a lot of time into McKays site...(the "Teachings" page, which I did look at occasionally seems much the same, to me....) Do you know what it is, exactly, that is being "deleted"....a lot of the old idiocy (McKay fabricating "crimes" on the part of his enemies for example)...still seems to be up?

Are we watching the "Titanic" slowly go down, deck by deck here, or is there a pattern to the madness?

I fail to see why some posters are so concerned about DM "destroying evidence." It shouldn't really matter how much evidence is destroyed, if no one wants him brought to justice and believes it is between him and God!

Some of them have been bitching so badly about what he has said about them in the past and now they are bitching because he removing what he is said. To me it is totally bizarre!

They are complaining about me being over the top. I posted that we should ignore dsm, which I thought was the right thing to do and would have even earned the XJC seal of ethical approval.

Yet Agur has been posting relentlessly against that women who is obviously quite ill, no doubt exacerbated by the death of her daughter, but not a word is said about her. Again bizarre!

I just have to hope that they will eventually apply their same high ethical standards to her and to Glen, given his latest rant on the XJC site.

Hopefully, DM and his crew have really disbanded and everyone can call it quits. It is a shame people couldn't have got beyond their differences and worked a little closer on this!

Posted by: sWord ()
Date: November 15, 2010 08:29PM

zeuszor
They are complaining about me being over the top. I posted that we should ignore dsm, which I thought was the right thing to do and would have even earned the XJC seal of ethical approval.
I just have to hope that they will eventually apply their same high ethical standards to her and to Glen, given his latest rant on the XJC site.
There is no central body controlling policy on the XJC board. People can, within the limits of decency, post their own opinions. We do not have a control-freak seeking to control group thinking. Diversity is encouraged, as it broadens people's outlook. The xjc forum doesn't have a cult-leader.

Posted by: zeuszor ()
Date: November 15, 2010 09:23PM

sWord
zeuszor
There is no central body controlling policy on the XJC board. People can, within the limits of decency, post their own opinions. We do not have a control-freak seeking to control group thinking. Diversity is encouraged, as it broadens people's outlook. The xjc forum doesn't have a cult-leader.

Then how come everybody there seems to defer to whatever K wants? In my opinion, I think that it's just a simple double-standard, man. To them, everything I write is automatically invalidated, just because I wrote it. If zeuszor said it, then it must be WRONG.

Ingroup good, outgroup bad. Cults 101 stuff. Did you ever notice how nobody there ever seems to disagree with anybody else on any topics of significance?

I personally can't believe they are entertaining the tattooed guy again (do you think that really is a tattoo?), and that they can't see how K subtly supports his former position.

For example, he could have simply said that he received an email from Deep Thoughts, without posting the links, so that people aren't exposed to DM's propaganda.

For example, his post endorsing the Nullabor walk and particularly the journalist's comment. Basically, she was only saying she thought the cult members actually believed their own propaganda. She wasn't necessarily seeing the walk as a good thing.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2010 09:40PM by zeuszor.

Date: November 15, 2010 09:43PM

Blackhat
I am actually not interested in bringing DM to any form of justice you might conceive to be right.

In fact, the only form of justice for DM is on his dying day, and that is between him and God.

You can't presume to take that position. That is for God alone..

I

zeuszor
By that logic, nobody should be in jail.

The man is a criminal, and deserves to be treated like one.

Zeuszor does make a good point here.

Yes ultimately we will all have to answer to our maker but that doesn't mean people shouldn't be brought to justice now.

Dave McKay does deserve to go to jail but sadly it's very unlikely to ever happen. If the authorities really wanted him off the streets they could have hauled him in for benefit fraud and then built up a case against him from there. McKay and his cult must have defrauded the benefits system out of thousands of pounds over the years so that alone would deserve a jail term, but even that's trivial in comparison to some of his other crimes.

I go back to the point i raised a few days ago though, the authorities have bigger fish to fry and Dave McKay will probably never be brought to justice so all we can do is continue to post on forums like this and hopefully warn off potential members.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/15/2010 10:03PM by Apollo.

Date: November 15, 2010 10:01PM

RE Glenn:

Reading his posts on the JCs forum he does come across as being a Dave McKay apologist. He's not the kind of person i'd want to have anything to do with and i'm glad he's been banned from here.

Date: November 15, 2010 10:08PM

Taken from Wikipedia..

''At present the group has reformed itself again under the name The Tribulation Keepers in an effort to spread a message to the world that the Anti-Christ is here, and it is now time to get serious about your faith and go into hiding.''

The Tribulation Keepers eh! hmmmmmm

- Apollo

Thank you Apollo, for this information. The "Tribulation Distributers" would be largely an accurate description of their impact on those they met, however I must echo Agurs' applause for the change in title, that we now have...it better reflects the fact that they have well and truly departed from anything even remotely related to "Christ"....(has anyone been thoughtful enough to pass this information onto Littlerose....it would only seem "just" and "fair", to me, that she remains intimately involved in any new endeavours in which the JC's become engaged, particularly as she has made it abundantly clear how much she shares so much of David's "vision"....much, much more that than that "other woman"...What was her name, now?....Cherie? Cherry?)...

I can remember from "my day" David imagining that during the time of the Tribulation, the "true Christians" would largely survive the period, (like the early Roman Christians in the catacombs) by spending the day hidden in the "depths of the world's cities" (sewers, piping, vents?) to emerge at night to scrounge food (Hey, here's an idea!....lets lock the dumpsters up after sunset!!) and to conduct "lightning" outreach efforts as far as possible(as the "mark of the beast" would likely only be available from a particular age, hence juveniles could still be witnessed to...or (as you may read in his writings,) those adults who you could possibly persuade to "amputate" the "mark" off their person....)....how closely the JC's will end up living that lifestyle, David "foretold" would be an interesting subject for conjecture....

...I guess we won't know for sure, exactly, .......until they start pulling out the emaciated bodies from the local sewerage culverts.....

Date: November 15, 2010 10:13PM

did a search on the tribulation keepers and dont see no site for them but did notice that there are 15 people on the jesus christian old sight which seems odd if no one can post there anymore including JC's.

- bigpigweed

Dear bigpigweed (may I call you BPW?),

I wonder if the forum is how they "communicate" with each other? Assuming that they are not all in the same locale....jointly logging on, at set times, would permit them to be able to remain in contact......they wouldn't want to "post" anything....just exchange messages.....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.